It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Cloning Humans!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I just watched a show about Aliens making clones from humans on the Destination America channel and found it very interesting, although I've heard this has been going on for many years!!

I wanted to share the video here, but You Tube has banned it. However, there are instructions for watching it on a different site, if anyone would like to see it. It also contains the story of Betty and Barney Hill, and Alien Matrix on the show.

Because I can't post the video, I'll tell you the story...

In 1988, in Albuquerque, NM, Gloria Hocker (not sure if that's the correct spelling of her last name), saw a bright light in the sky while standing at her bedroom balcony door. She had never been a believer in U.F.O.s, but this light caused her to question her beliefs.

The next day, Gloria had dismissed her sighting and gone to work as usual. While descending some stairs to get to her job, an unseen entity pushed her from the back, causing her to fall to the ground level and injure herself.
Witnesses said she didn't trip; it was like something struck her hard from her back, causing her to go sailing through the air!

That night as Gloria was lying in her bed resting around 10:30 p.m., her bedroom walls began pulsating multiple colors of light. As she watched this, three small gray beings emerged through the wall. She described them as being around 3.5 ft. tall, gray in color, and large black eyes. The middle being walked toward her with a long metal instrument and inserted an implant inside her head, and through her eye. (OMG!!!)

After Gloria's encounter she noticed her husband, Fred, seemed to have taken on a different personality, becoming increasingly aggressive toward her. Gloria didn't realize it, but her husband had been abducted by these same aliens, and was being used in experiments.

One night when Fred came home from work around 9:30 at night, he didn't seem to be himself. Gloria asked him where he had been, she was worried something had happened to him because he was so late.
He knocked her out of his way, and stated in a mono tone voice that he got lost and couldn't find his way home. He then walked straight to the bedroom and went to bed, leaving Gloria standing perplexed in the living room.
Shortly after Gloria joined Fred in the bedroom, he began convulsing and died in a matter of minutes. Gloria was devastated!

A few years later, Gloria found herself in a private room in an alien spacecraft during an abduction. As she looked toward a door, her husband walked in!
Gloria didn't believe it was really him and accused the aliens of playing some kind of game with her as a test, but Fred finally convinced her it was him. He explained that he had made an agreement to stay on the ship and help the Grays with human experiments. He told her that just before his "death" the aliens sent in his clone, and it was the one who died, not him.

And here we have an interview with Donald Marshall, and Illuminati insider who exposed how they were preforming human cloning, taught to them by the Reptilian underworld aliens.

I would like to point out that Donald refers to the aliens as the Pleiadians at the beginning, but this is incorrect. The Pleiadians come from the Pleiades star system, not the underworld. The species he is referring to are called Reptilians... very, very bad creatures!!

I realize many of you (myself included) already know about this human cloning project, but there are new and younger members here who may not have, so here's a head's up for them.

This is a very interesting interview, one that I hope will at least make people consider the possible agenda of this cloning effort, if this is true; it isn't good, Folks!!

And here is Donald's Face Book page where he discusses this topic:
www.facebook.com...

THIS IS NO HOAX THIS IS NO JOKE My name is Donald Marshall, I have been cloned by a large secretive cult known as the "Free Masons" and "The Vrill Society" and "Scientologists" together called the Illuminati. They make replicated bodies of people to victimize in terrible ways, they clone children for men with underdeveloped penises to have sex with. Some very famous and politically powerful people all getting together for a disgusting time. Most of the G20 gather there to discuss worldly matters and watch gruesome things done to innocent people for sport. I have seen this firsthand and will tell all as it must be stopped. The political people started bringing movie stars and musicians there to hang around with them, they can control who remembers the cloning facility and who will remain oblivious even though not remembering still damages you. I know who is involved, the ring leaders and everything they do.

edit on 2-27-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Oh so it's going to be one of these days eh? This is number 3 on the chain so far. Synchronicity.
Well, I'll watch that if I can find out how easy enough and be back in after that. In the mean time there is a thread I just read before clicking here. It is about a movie called "6 days on Earth." It's in Italian so it's really called "6 giorni sulla Terra" If you are good at finding movies you can find a subbed version or a dubbed version, but anyway... Link to Thread about the movie

I just watched 6 days on Earth, and wow. It involved all of the conspiracies or at least most of them. In large part it's about alien abduction, but it gets way better than just that. Can't give it away though. I bet you would like it.

Off to find the interview.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Don't install the spamware located at that youtube link to the monsters and mysteries. It should go without saying, but never know, someone out there may be silly enough to do that.
Israeli web "enhancement plugins"...good stuff (read the terms of the plugin before you simply hit yes to let it install).

Ops, you really should just delete the youtube link...hell, it probably violates the tos here anyhow, but it is at least the responsible thing to do. you don't want people installing that stuff.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yea I forgot to mention that. The program in question puts an annoying program on your computer I have dealt with in the past. Forget the name, but it makes popups and adds pretty much every time you click any link. Having dealt with that before I opted not to click anything.
It's called passshow I think..
edit on 22-2-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Aliens, or secret societies disguised as "aliens" so to avoid getting prosecuted?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

are people who they really say they are?

there is so much bs in the world today and most people have no choice but to turn blind eye because they feel they have no option or are intimated.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

" they clone children for men with underdeveloped penises to have sex with"

That is a pretty disgusting statement.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think that cloning is going on...but I question who is actually doing the cloning; is it aliens from other planets...or is it other humans...blaming aliens (fabricating stores)...hypnotizing people into thinking it was aliens...when really it was other humans doing the cloning and the experiments.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

fatpastyhead
reply to post by sled735

" they clone children for men with underdeveloped penises to have sex with"

That is a pretty disgusting statement.

I really doubt they do such things. WHat would a alien get out of that? I do not think they get their rocks off watching that.
Seriously though.. if they are cloning people a clone should not have the same value as a natural human. If you clone a human too much genetics break down and you get a worse and worse copy. And without education and care im sure most clones would be mindless hunks of meat.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Right you will probably not find this on the net but in the 1970's a short TV interview (we had all of three TV channels back then) which my mother whom is now 81 with a perfect mind, remembers better than me a guy here in england told a story about a country manner and it's fenced off ground's, the MOD controlled the site and it was linked to the infamous PORTON DOWN research laboratory's,.
People in the area had hear inhuman scream's for quite some time, now animal research is nothing new to Porton down so a lot of them in the local village though no more of it other than the simple growing unhappiness with it.
One of the men decided to see what was going on so in the dead of night he slipped over the high perimeter wall and chainlink fence and snuck up to the mansion, What he claimed he has seen was Half human and Animal creatures, some with human head's and lizard or as he called it dinosaur body's.
Now This is a remembered story which was claimed to be a factualy eyewhitness account in the 1970's - mid 1970's.

edit on 22-2-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The aliens (Reptilians) made an agreement with our government long ago to be allowed to abduct people in exchange for information about their advanced technology, according to many, many witnesses and people who have come forward in high places.

They started out with Betty and Barney Hill. Took physical human samples, scanned the human skeleton, etc. They used many women and men over the years to study the reproduction of our race and do their hybrid experiments.

Then they started implanting people to learn about our emotional behavior, and how to do mind control.
They test their subjects to see how watching Earth disasters, or war affects them; if they are strong, or become afraid.
They train men in simulated "worlds" to fight in all kinds of battles. I don't know if they are training them for future events that will take place, or if they are downloading what happens in the human brain so they can then implant that information into the clones they make.

I read somewhere many years ago that the Reptilians have everything they need in place to replace the human race for a takeover, and replace us with their stronger hybrids. The only thing they haven't figured out yet is how to insert a soul, or personality into the clones.
This could have been why they started the hybrid experiments, to see if they could get the soul part in the hybrid.
The clones may just be a "weapon" to use in war, or something. They have no emotions, so they won't be afraid to go into battle of any kind, and they won't be a big loss to the Reptilians if they are destroyed.
They also use the clones to walk among us here on Earth, gather information in areas of importance, without being detected.

The other alien species are "up there" and also walking among us, mostly Nordics on Earth, but others watching in space, to be ready to help when the final battle begins.
The Reptilians will not win in the end. They think they will though. The battle will be harsh and long.

Catching the human race off guard is in their favor. This is why anyone making such claims to this type of thing going on is labeled as being crazy. The people in high places are in on everything. They do a cover-up for the aliens to keep from losing their status with them, and the money it brings into their pockets from the wars created on Earth. To hell with the "little man" and the human race, as long as their pockets remained lined with cash!

The video I embedded is very informative on all this. It doesn't contain any spam. The one I linked at the very beginning that goes to the Monsters and Mysteries site is the one with spam. Too late to delete it now, due to the four hour window to edit.

Watch the video, read his face book transcript. People need to know what's going on!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

LABTECH767
reply to post by sled735

Right you will probably not find this on the net but in the 1970's a short TV interview (we had all of three TV channels back then) which my mother whom is now 81 with a perfect mind, remembers better than me a guy here in england told a story about a country manner and it's fenced off ground's, the MOD controlled the site and it was linked to the infamous PORTON DOWN research laboratory's,.
People in the area had hear inhuman scream's for quite some time, now animal research is nothing new to Porton down so a lot of them in the local village though no more of it other than the simple growing unhappiness with it.
One of the men decided to see what was going on so in the dead of night he slipped over the high perimeter wall and chainlink fence and snuck up to the mansion, What he claimed he has seen was Half human and Animal creatures, some with human head's and lizard or as he called it dinosaur body's.
Now This is a remembered story which was claimed to be a factualy eyewhitness account in the 1970's - mid 1970's.

edit on 22-2-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

That makes me wonder if these monsters that people see are experiments the gov. is doing. They learned the hybrid experiments from the aliens.
We have the Dulce underground facility that has been reported by insiders too:
en.wikipedia.org...

I have a thread up about the different types of monsters people have seen over the years. Click on my signature to read it.

edit on 2/22/2014 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So people think our governments have some agreement with a reptilian alien - to allow the lowly to be kidnapped and experimented on? First - does anyone think a "person" within the government could stop this if it were happening? Second - why not take the "person" they are making an arrangement with? Is that person infallible or do they have some sort of protective shield around them?

While I can't say I believe or disbelieve the possibility that this happens, the government cover up thing reduces any credibility and makes zero sense. If people have been taken for experimentation it wouldn't be a lot different than humans taking animals to do this on - and we don't make deals with them to get permission unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Dianec

So people think our governments have some agreement with a reptilian alien - to allow the lowly to be kidnapped and experimented on? First - does anyone think a "person" within the government could stop this if it were happening? Second - why not take the "person" they are making an arrangement with? Is that person infallible or do they have some sort of protective shield around them?

Yes, this agreement has been discussed in many talk shows, and documented evidence is available, told by people "in the know" over the years.

Why would they want to stop it? People at the top are already corrupted by money. Anything that lines their pockets deeper is the only thing that matters to them. They may have some agreement that they will be spared for helping them in the end, so they go along with it. I doubt they could stop them, so they help them to protect their own butt.

Well, yes, I suppose you could call it a "protective shield". The aliens don't want us to know what's going on. They want a "sneak attack" after they have everything in place. The people at the top of the chain are the ones who control everything, so they use them to get the human masses in place for their agenda without the public being aware of what's going on.

While I can't say I believe or disbelieve the possibility that this happens, the government cover up thing reduces any credibility and makes zero sense. If people have been taken for experimentation it wouldn't be a lot different than humans taking animals to do this on - and we don't make deals with them to get permission unfortunately.

Have you not done ANY research in the UFO field? There has been a cover up going on about all this ever since the Roswell crash in 1947!
www.history.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I don't disagree with potential cover up's with regard to incidents like Roswell. I disagree with the government being in on abductions. I just can't see them sitting down for a cup of tea and communicating on this level. How many governments have we been through in the last 10,000 years? The justification for this makes no sense IMO. If it's about money - don't you think there would be far more money involved for the government if they broke the story, got some proof, and then led the way on fighting such a thing?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

arcturi.com...

The questions is debated to this day as to why the Grey Aliens would abduct humans and clone them into hybrids.
Simply said, it is a necessity for them to do so in light of their dying race and it would seem that we are a perfect race that
can fit the Grey's Agenda. In terms of technology we are pretty primitive and the Greys have the leverage to exchange
technology for humans. It is a perfect answer to the explosion of technology here on Earth (Some say Hitler was aided by
Grey Aliens during WWII and since then many have come forth to talk about their top secret alliance) and the secrecy
our Government takes when UFOs or Aliens are mentioned.

Another good source with much information on the cloning agenda:
battleforworld.tripod.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You know, I've had a missing time experience. A strange one.

But what really gets me with this thread is my jobs I've had. I've always had jobs that are in service to others.

I started waitressing when I was young, then went into the military and became a nurse. So I've always had contact with large volumes of different people from not just America, but all over the world. I've been told, more than a few dozen times, that they'd met me before. When I'd say, "I don't think so", they would ask if I'd ever lived so and so place or visited it. I'd say no, and on more than a few occasions I've been told I have doppleganger right down to the moles on my face!

You're thread made me contemplate - how many soulless me's the reptilian overlords have running around! LOL!

S&F Sled. Your threads always rock!

CdT

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Thank you.

I've had other people in the military telling me about things they thought had been done to them while there as experiments.
I have a link to this type of activity that was documented in one of my other threads, but lord only knows which one it's in, otherwise I'd link it here.

Doppelgangers are another possibility I hadn't considered as being part of "the agenda". Thanks for that!

Something to consider.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I not so long ago had one of those night experiences which I wrote down along the cloning lines. I have had other experiences as have my wife, not dreams, experiences. I posted this somewhere and it drew a blank which is not surprising as others reading of it could not relate.

One time in the past, I had this lesson dream and in it I asked how do you know where I am as I woke. In answer they told me they watch me all the time. This must be a boring past time at best as I age and slow down. They then went on to tell me I will be returning to my real body soon. No, I feel this body is quite real, but it makes me wonder if our life essence is transferrable, thus to cloning.

In this latest experience the short of it was I was in another body with a strong effort to program me into accepting the body and experience including and acceptance of death. This did not happen and I rebelled in the end. I saw several copies of the body I was inhabiting, most were at best without much emotion, just copies walking about. I will not put out the whole story as I feel most will not connect to it. But somehow, I feel they can take control of us in a way to transfer our essence into another body. I really don't know if this was a negative or positive thing, but then I have always been a rebel and hard to control since I was born in the late 30s. Good post by the way.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

KnightLight
reply to post by sled735

Oh so it's going to be one of these days eh? This is number 3 on the chain so far. Synchronicity.
Well, I'll watch that if I can find out how easy enough and be back in after that. In the mean time there is a thread I just read before clicking here. It is about a movie called "6 days on Earth." It's in Italian so it's really called "6 giorni sulla Terra" If you are good at finding movies you can find a subbed version or a dubbed version, but anyway... Link to Thread about the movie

I just watched 6 days on Earth, and wow. It involved all of the conspiracies or at least most of them. In large part it's about alien abduction, but it gets way better than just that. Can't give it away though. I bet you would like it.

Off to find the interview.

Thank you for the link. It does look interesting!!

One way "they" hide the truth is to place it right in front of us... usually in movies. This was discussed on a different thread I read here on ATS somewhere last year.
By putting things in movies it allows them to say a person is delusional, having memories of events that happened on some t.v. show.

Think about this! How did these people come up with this idea for a movie like that?
"They" are VERY clever in how they hide things. I have to give them that!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join