It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the aliens benevolent?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I have heard someware (I don't know if this is true) that the governement did arrange a treaty with the "greys". The deal was that they would be allowed to abduct people in exchange for technology.

I agree that some aliens are good, some are bad and some are neutral. Perhaps it is the "good" ones that warn us about our planet being destroyed and the "bad" ones who abduct people aginst their will.

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightning
I have heard someware (I don't know if this is true) that the governement did arrange a treaty with the "greys". The deal was that they would be allowed to abduct people in exchange for technology.

Yes,but why only with the US gov ? Why not with another one ? Or many others ?

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The benevolence of aliens is a moot point. Any motives an advanced life form holds are beyond our understanding (i.e. God).

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Yes,but why only with the US gov ? Why not with another one ? Or many others ?

It is likely the US is not the only country involved in some sort of treaty but that is the only one I have heard of. All governments around the world would have at least some secret knowledge of UFOs even though the US is seen as the main one hiding the truth.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 06:49 AM
link   
we will make great pets.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fearofthedark
What's more, if they were just helping us (homo sapiens), there would not be hunger all over the planets, and countless abominable wars.

uummm... you know the cameramans on animal planet? do they intervene between animals?

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It makes sence that aliens would be benevolent instead of being ruthless. If a super itellegent race discovered the Earth they would probably not do anything obvious to get our attention. Maybe to them planet Earth is nothing more than a zoo. A really big, elaborate zoo so they can watch and learn without interfering with our lifestyle. Maybe the aliens have been watching us for ages and have been quietly been shoving us along controling our progress.

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Maybe they're helping us in a way we don't understand.

If they just helped us solving our problems - hunger, environment.. -, they would not really solve the problem, because all these problems reflect other problems with our species..

Maybe they're changing us genetically to correct the source of the problem.

We might view that either positively or negatively, depending on our ability to see beyond our little lives and cultures.

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 12:14 PM
link   
We have aliens who are benevolent around us all the time.
We are 3 dimensional here on Earth. We have
no experience with dimensional travelling, but they
do. They are not vibrating at our lowly 3-D
frequencies- they vibrate at much higher levels
they are invisible to us.... they can stand next to
us - in pararallel. To understand their purpose
is to understand the universal agenda.... the
universal consciousness incorporates not only
earth beings but any light being or soul or spirit
that was ever cast out to journey to its planet
of choice. Abductions happen. They work on our light
bodies, our electrical bodies all the time.
They work in tandem with all the angelic presence
that are out there as well. This addresses agenda.
The Plaeidians, arcturians, sirians
etc..... is it a mental phenomena? Yes to some degree - we
activate our light bodies when in alpha states or dream
mode. It is a state of mind that leads to a
different state of beingness. We have to open
ourselves up to seeing something from every
possible angle - Most of us have trouble
moving outside of what we can't see. 3 D
living gives us emotion, EGO and problems come about
because we have negative emotions, hate, anger, jealousy
and fear. Humans get stuck and the universal agenda
wants us to overcome the negative side of humanity
to grow up and out of our issues. The agenda is
to help us see our way through the hatred and fear
to finding unconditional love. To rise above the
"human condition" and go another step upwards towards
Truth, knowledge and love.

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Did you guys read the links I posted??? They may be of actual Aliens... You never know...

According to the sites...They (the benevolent ones) don't or rarely interfere with us because they respect our free will as living beings...

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bandit795
They (the benevolent ones) don't or rarely interfere with us because they respect our free will as living beings...

Then, when NATO is going to former Yougoslavia, NATO is not benevolent and do not respect Yougoslavians free will.

Am I right ?

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Text Blue
I believe they mean well, however contact with the craft could cause thyroid malfunction.

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 02:53 AM
link   
seriously?

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I don't think all aliens are evil. There has a lot of reports were they are concerned about us destroying the earth with pollution and if they wanted to destroy us they could have done it already. On the other hand they do abduct people aginst their will and these experiences are often negetive. I think it is more complex then simply 'all aliens are good or all aliens are bad'.

[Edited on 10-9-2002 by Lightning]

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 10:59 AM
link   
ultra-phoenix,

I don't think you can compare the two...
IMO it has to do with our God given power to be able to choose our futures based on our thoughts, feelings and beliefs...

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bandit795
ultra-phoenix,

I don't think you can compare the two...
IMO it has to do with our God given power to be able to choose our futures based on our thoughts, feelings and beliefs...

Why not?

Where is the difference ?

Do you mean there is good " interventionists " and bad " interventionists"?

I'm human, and I don't want to see these so-called ET's or EBE's coming on Earth until we are not able to kick their bottoms definitively if they want to cheat us.

I'm not sure that we can trust them.

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yes, close contact with their craft has caused thyroid malfunctions, in many individuals where I live. Synthroid is a popular drug here. I believe if the people on Earth are determined to destroy it, than the ET's won't be so hospitable. What I've seen of them it wouldn't be a problem!

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ultra Phoenix,

You are thinking about this on human terms... Perhaps they think on a different level, which I believe...

From what I've read (up to you to believe it or not) they know that we have full 100% control over everything that happens to us... Ourselves don't know that...

And they apparently know that we all are part of the same thing/substance/God/whatever...

So it would just be something like the lungs of a body interferring with the functions of the heart...

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Of course they are thinking on a different level. We are not like them, and they are not like us.

I understand what you are speaking about,coz I've read the same story like you. But it's only a story until we have real proofs.

I'm not a crazy man who want to start a war with them. Not at all. I just think this :

" Si vis pacem, parebellum "... " If you want peace, prepare the war "

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 05:41 PM
link   
" Si vis pacem, parebellum "... " If you want peace, prepare the war "

lets rawk

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join