It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience with UFOs, what do you think??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I decided to do my first thread on some of my past experiences with UFOs. I'm hesitant to talk about this because I don't want anyone to think that I'm crazy, but I'm going to because I think at the very least it will be a good story that some of you will enjoy.

My first experience with UFOs began when I was very young. I'd say I was probably about four years old. My family and I were on vacation when this "thing" happened. Basically, my memory of it has always been one scene. Nothing before it and nothing immediately after it. I'm in the car with my mom (some other people were in it also, but I can't remember who), and all of a sudden my mom says "Look, Ash. A UFO!" At this point, I get up and turn around to look out the back window and see something with HUGE lights above us. My memory of this ends with me just looking up into the light. Now, I know what you are going to say. It was a dream. I'm 98% sure that it was not a dream. I have an excellent memory of my childhood and this does not have a dream feel. Also, I can remember bits of the vacation after that, so I know the vacation was real.

My next experience happened last year or the year before. Again, it's a broken memory. The only thing I can recall is that I was home alone and I walked from my room into the living room. All of a sudden I got a horrifying feeling that I was not alone and then I started to float up to the ceiling. I can remember my heart racing and feeling helpless. When I get to the ceiling, the memory ends. This one is confusing because it's like a dream, but I can't recall ever having it. Nine times out of ten I remember my dreams, and I KNOW I would have woke up and been in a sweat with that dream because it would have been a nightmare. Its like I suddenly remembered something that I'd forgotten.

Another terrifying thing that happened was that I was lying on the bed and I woke up to find a brownish grey looking alien attempting to take me away. I woke up and started to move which made it angry, and somehow it slammed me back onto my stomach and made me stop moving which is where the terror originated from. I didn't feel any compassion from it. Admittedly, out of everything I list here, this one probably didn't happen. I'll be the first to say that it was probably just sleep paralysis because I did actually wake up and feel this way, but it seemed very very real. I even recall seeing a bright light shining into my window.

Lastly, I saw a UFO about two years ago while I was conscious and aware. It was during the summer and I was lying on our pool deck enjoying the sun because there wasn't a cloud in the sky that day. I had sunglasses on and actually had UFOs on my mind because I'd been really interested in the topic at that time, and all of a sudden something in the sky caught the sun and flashed. I took my sunglasses off and I saw this silver metallic thing flying in the sky that looked sort of like an egg shape. It had no exhaust trail and made no sound. I watched it cross the sky which took about 2 minutes. Every now and then it would catch the sun which would reflect brightly. This was not a balloon...it was low enough to be able to make it out but not high enough to be a plane.

Now, I'm not claiming to have been abducted, but I will say that I've had some pretty weird things happen and have some pretty bizarre memories. Mostly, I just want to know what you all think about it and maybe give me some theories.i think it's worth mentioning that the last three things all happened in the same year around the same time. What do you think? Dreams, sleep paralysis, memories, abductions, etc? Has anyone here had similar experiences?
edit on 21-2-2014 by SleepyOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The part of suddenly remembering something you hadn't thought about (floating to the ceiling) does cause an unsettling feeling. I've had this happen but I chalked it up to déjà vu. It has been so powerful that there are a couple of things I won't forget for as long as I live. Have you asked your parents about the event when you were 4? What did they say?

If they don't remember - that makes the mystery deepen.
If they do remember your question may be answered.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Those brown greys are known, there are other cases reported about them and I vaguely recall more negative and fear based. You've had the curtain drop, memory blanked during abductions.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Thanks for the reply. To answer your question, I haven't asked my mom about it. The reason is because she has a really terrible memory. It is somewhat of a joke in our family because she is so forgetful...(it's also really annoying). I can't tell you how many times I've said to her " do you remember that time..." Or "do you remember when you said.." only to here a "no." She's only 45 and doesn't have dementia that we know of...but that's basically why I've never bothered.

Also, I know what you mean about some things being so powerful that you'll never forget it. I think that is why I can still remember the event from when I was four and will most certainly never forget the floating thing... Never been so scared.

Thanks again for your 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Not to dismiss the idea of an intelligent being that has taken an interest - I believe people experience something that sure sounds like this - but here are some things I came up with.

It could be you astral traveled - which can create fear because it can be spontaneous. When you had the memory of floating to the ceiling you recall being afraid of that memory. Maybe that is why you stopped at the ceiling.

With the car thing - your parents might have been joking or thought they had seen something. As casual as they sounded, "look Ash..." it doesn't sound like they saw anything that concerned them. However - only you know the way they said it (slow and in awe, fast and panicked, concerned, etc). I'm guessing based on the words so maybe that can tell you - what was their tone of voice like and so forth?

With the waking up to seeing a grey/brown thing - that's a toughie. Sounds a lot like sleep paralysis but were you paralyzed (couldn't move). Because it's my understanding you truly can't move when these things happen. Were you really against the wall when this all ended?

I need to research alien abduction stories more. I'm not too familiar with them. I am only aware of implants being found in some people and vivid memories. Thus far I believe there are professionals that have not ruled it out.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SleepyOwl

I can see memory problems at 45 (peri menopause) but having them when she was younger is a bit troubling - if only because it could mean something did happen. I wonder if you asked her if she has ever seen a UFO - just to get her reaction maybe.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I really like the theory that I astral traveled... I definitely didn't think about that as a possibility. If that is the case, I hope I never do it again because it was not a pleasant experience. More of a goosebumps, I'm having a heart attack feeling.

From my memory, I remember my mom sounding kind of mesmerized by the lights... Like, "whoa, look at that." It was a long time ago and I have never had the full memory of it, so I will probably never know what really happened or the full context of it. I mostly just remember the images.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I was afraid someone might say something like this. LoL terrifying to think about the possibility that such things could really happen. From what I've read, such "flashbacks" are characteristic of abductions, but I'm choosing to pretend it isn't so I can sleep at night.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Start her off easy....just remembering the holiday, and the few lucid memories YOU have of it....thatll get her into reverie
and perhaps casually say remember the ufo when shes added her own memory to your prompting....
It may work.....
The rest well. read The Sleeping Abductees.....the author thinks its as high as 70 % of humans at one point or other in their life....

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SleepyOwl

Actually there are hypnotist out there that specialize in this sort of thing. It might be worth a dig around the Internet to see what you can find. If you do this please let us know the outcome.
. And if you were afraid you probably didn't astral travel. That's a guess of course. I had this happen once (spontaneously), and the only time I felt fear is when I realized I wasn't where I should be. It was surreal and something I'll never forget.

I don't recall if you mentioned where this took place at. The reason I ask is because you might look to see if there are other stories from this area.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I will try to fish some information out of her. Is that a book? I'll see if I can find it. It sounds very interesting.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
By some chick named Ashayana Deane......its a bit fruity, but has some interesting concepts.....

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
There are other sources that I think are better than Ashayana Deane if you want good information on the abduction phenomena. Which I believe is what's going on. I think subconsciously you know something weird happened but can't remember it, so you're on a conspiracy site trying to put it together like I was in the past.

Sleep paralysis could be from your etheric body not being fully recoupled to your physical body yet. It could also be an astral attack by a demon or ghost. But if you saw a grey, then it was most likely the grey using his psychic abilities to paralyze you so he can do whatever he's doing. I've experienced the paralysis many times, it can be horrible, especially when trying to scream and wake up the whole house for help. There are ways to break the paralysis. at www.ufochick.com she talks about how righteous anger works in that regard.

When you floated up to the ceiling it could be that you astral traveled. Abductees tend to be able to do that more naturally because a lot of them have been used for things that involve being taken out of the physical body (astral abduction), or they're used to explore a dimension the greys can't so they can get information, and the process of abduction can open up your psychic abilities and fields a little bit. I've floated out of my body to the ceiling before and could go up and down, in and out of my body like a yo-yo, but it was SCARY as hell, I knew that I had to stay in the body because I thought something bad might happen. But abductions often involve floating people away as strange as that sounds to most people.

The missing memory is another sign of abduction especially considering the flying saucer. It was close right? You did say the lights were really big.

Some sites you can research to learn more:

www.montalk.net
www.evelorgen.com
check out David Jacobs
this blog's pretty cool, she talks about her many abduction experiences: spirals-end.livejournal.com...
Mac Tonnies is an interesting source on The Cryptoterrestrials
Karla Turner, James Bartley, and Barabara Bartholic are good sources too but their information is a little scary

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

SleepyOwl
reply to post by Unity_99

I was afraid someone might say something like this. LoL terrifying to think about the possibility that such things could really happen. From what I've read, such "flashbacks" are characteristic of abductions, but I'm choosing to pretend it isn't so I can sleep at night.

I must have been in a real hurry, but then when i try to flesh out the methods, aside from religious ones, the more spiritual ones, for rising above it, it can become lengthy, and everything is said a few times over. But I'm sorry I didn't take the time to express a little more.

We are to have no fear. To begin with, even while I had more harvesting and negative experiences, mixed in with some more positive, and punch needle scoop marks and wounds. Have to say that it dawned on me, and later got that confirmed by Lou Baldin/Sleeper on ATS, on his site, that there was no where to run. It doesnt matter if you stay up, avoiding sleep, as often I did as long as I could, suspecting it didn't matter, but instinct kicking in and keeping me up anyway. But they can literally access you anywhere, even in a high security facility, surrounded by body guards. It makes no difference. Both sides can.

And yet there is level of permissions or what is not occurring, for example you had no harm done to you. Integrity, love and compassion for others, trying to overcome messes we have in our lives, often with family which can be quite karmic, or our own self, and flaws, those things we feel troubled or guilty or saddened by, how we respond and wish we could respond better. Or seeking ways to help family, people, nature. These are all things related to higher frequency.

if you picture a multiverse of infinite realms or planes, like jacob's ladder, from dense gravity winterlands and even timeout abyss's, to light as a feather, happy summerlands, and higher astrals, but also corporal ones too.

This is what i mean by frequency. i see it almost like a video game, where you enter a realm and unlock a whole other set of options or data, even though this isn't a game, its really serious and many are suffering, in this hijacked world. We seem to be quite capable of hurting one another and walking by those in need on earth, or even killing to control others, force them into our boxes, and nature is always subject to abuse.

But as you change frequency, ie lower it say, they can access at a certain point, the rules or data changes, they think those layers of frequency are more theirs and they operate under pyramid slave systems so those realms have rulers, bad guys basically.

There is alot about this kind of thing on montalk's site, even though I don't agree with everything he writes.
montalk.net...

I don't agree with his overall view on the universe but do agree how negatives attempt to access and how they even, if you're not abasing yourself or another with dysfunctional things, will attempt to create fights, upsets, computer problems. People call it gremlins or murphy. Well, rising above their tactics, though we're not perfect and can't do it perfectly, is important.

Also, always loving people and yourself, seeing the good in others and yourself, not getting demoralized but trying more, but gaining real understanding and forgiveness of others and yourself, and learning how to focus on positive to turn a negative time around: happy thoughts, compassion for self and errors and others, saying sorry, hugs, laughter, excercise, bird watching, sungazing, meditation, positive self writing and affirmations, doing something positive to help.

Replace fear with compassion, and shine your light, not perfectly, but see that every day seems to have tests and traps laid to bring out negativity, trying to rise above it all.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Absent of any trace (Locard's principle) you should assume it was a delusion.

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Here are some symptoms of possible abduction experience.

1. fear of being alone or in open places.

2. Feelings of being watched or observed.

3. Memory loss.

4. irritability or mood swings that are not easily explained.

5. anxiety or panic attacks.

6. Sudden fear for no apparent reason.

7. Unexplained marks on body.

8. Unexplained headaches and nose bleeds.

10. feeling of hopelessness.

11. Nightmares.

These are just some of the symptoms to watch for. These would be a sudden departure from what was normal so it isn't a gradual type mental illness but happens shortly after the experience.

I had an experience in 2009 with what we would call aliens. I have had some of these above listed symptoms. I did not have them all because after they first entered into my home to mark me I ventured outside as they were coming later that night for retrieval. They hovered a bit in the sky above the treeline of my house. We had a bit of back and forth and they left after I made it clear I belong to Jesus Christ and gave my life to Him.

The other symptoms have since faded away and there have been no other attempts to bother me, although anyone can see them if they are willing to take the time to look up into the night sky.

My other thought to share is that I believe from my experience that first they come and sample your DNA. If they like what they see they mark you and then they come back for you. So I believe that some are assigned to find good DNA and others are assigned for pickup. The mark I had on me was on my mid abdomen and changed shapes for about two or three weeks before fading away.

At no time did I ever have any fear of them because I was a Christian, not in a religious sense but in a personal relationship sense, and had a peace that I was protected from them by Jesus Christ.

So my advice to the OP. Don't try to think it was merely dreams or astral projection. They do use tactics to make you believe those things so you'll never really know for sure. Think of what you do know. Those are the facts of your experience.

top topics

join