It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A definitive end to alien/ufo conspiracy theories is near...here's why.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ourmartyr1

I wouldn't get your hopes up about Bill Nye... I really like the guy, but he is a skeptic.

edit on 19-3-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by andr3w68

He is, but at least he is a skeptic not afraid to look at the evidence.

In the prior video I posted he admits to spending a lot of time looking at satellite images of UFOS.

I would rather have an open minded skeptic then a close minded one.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
"A definitive end to alien/ufo conspiracy theories is near...here's why."

You want one definitive reason the conspiracies might end? Because not only the aliens and the conspirators are real, but because they will soon takeover this planet [Earth]. Aliens are not real and this is impossible you say. Maybe - but if these ETs are even only a fraction as
smart and advanced as some of their apparent flying and observable craft indicate, then they could infiltrate and control this planet with few humans ever knowing what is going on. Enjoy your computer, smart phone and the internet and don't ever ask who is really in control
- maybe you don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss. And you thought the NSA spying was what you had to worry about? - Who [or what] do you think controls the NSA ?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I agree with you, personally i have done tons of research on these things and found some information to be really far fetched, or was it.... From what i have seen a disclosure of all UFO/Aliens/Pyramids and such is underway sometime this year. my understanding is that pres obama or someone in his staff is going to disclose most information on alot of phenominons that have affected our beautiful but corrupted planet due to recent whistleblowers leaking out more than the govt wanted us to see.

I ask if anyone has any concrete evidence on th s major disclosure, please message me or even better, reply to my post so that i can see if this disclosure is finally coming to light.

Thanks ATS!!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

pointr97

Let me understand the OP, you are 25 and have taken engineering and science in college.....so with that, you claim there are no UFOs. Gotcha, well, first a UFO is an Unidentified Flying Object, not an alien....Considering you are using logic, well, you have to use the acronyms definition.

I would not be so quick to educate the youngster on what UFO stands for since every believer on this site uses UFO in context with "advance aliens". I find it funny that they do, but I would not be so quick to point fingers since the most egregious offenders are not the skeptics.

Second, being much older than you and attaining my engineering degree from the very first engineering institution in the country....I would say that I'm more open to the possibility of extraterrestrial life now than when i was your age, almost two decades ago. The more I learn of the science, world, and universe, the more I find it an absolute impossibility that there isn't life other life out there.

I think you missed his point, he does believe that extraterrestrial life exists... With that said there is a huge difference in believing that extraterrestrial life is out there and believing that advance aliens are buzzing around our planet, or sitting in the shadows of our Governments, which he doesn't believe in.

Third, having maintained a top secret security clearance at your age, it is quite easy to keep a secret with a group given the right hiring, logic, mission, cause, threats and pressures or just old fashioned drinking the coolaid. Don't be so quick to think a group of people can't keep a secret, could shock you with what my lowly butt knows and I was just an average army grunt. Funny thing, I question the official story more now because i saw what went on behind the scenes that wasn't being reported.....

Great, so you got a TS as a grunt....and you can keep a secret...whoopee. On the other side, NO, people can not keep secrets... His point is basically that all this spirals off into convoluted directions where 100,000s maybe millions of people, ALL need to keep MANY secrets secret, to their grave....not going to happen.

25, you are so young you don't even know how young you are and how much life you have to live and experience. The moment you experience something that absolutely blows your mind and is explainable in your own head will change you to being a bit more open minded.

I'm older like you, 28 years in the military, 9000 flight hours going all over the world, TS from 3 different agencies, and another couple of secret clearances. Flew nukes/chemicals around the world for years, went to many site in New Mexico, Nevada, California, Utah, Johnston atoll etc with many needing TS clearances and/or signing papers and I'm still waiting for my "something that absolutely blows your mind" experience.

So I would not be too hard on the guy....

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

AlienView

You want one definitive reason the conspiracies might end? Because not only the aliens and the conspirators are real, but because they will soon takeover this planet [Earth]. Aliens are not real and this is impossible you say. Maybe - but if these ETs are even only a fraction as
smart and advanced as some of their apparent flying and observable craft indicate, then they could infiltrate and control this planet with few humans ever knowing what is going on. Enjoy your computer, smart phone and the internet and don't ever ask who is really in control
- maybe you don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss. And you thought the NSA spying was what you had to worry about? - Who [or what] do you think controls the NSA ?

You know that people are called "believers" because all of it is basically based only on faith that they are really among us, faith just like every religion. When they come out of the sky, shadows, closets we will all agree that they are real, but until then we need get at least something, dare I say it, actually alien in nature to take all of this from a faith based belief to reality.

My biggest question is why? Why do they need to stay in the shadows? If they been here since forever, why would they not be openly intertwined with us for a millennia? It must be because of their Prime Directive.... In any case with their advancement there is absolutely no reason that they would not be "known" to all for an extremely long time, well before our industrial age.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Xtrozero

AlienView

You know that people are called "believers" because all of it is basically based only on faith that they are really among us, faith just like every religion. When they come out of the sky, shadows, closets we will all agree that they are real, but until then we need get at least something, dare I say it, actually alien in nature to take all of this from a faith based belief to reality.

My biggest question is why? Why do they need to stay in the shadows? If they been here since forever, why would they not be openly intertwined with us for a millennia? It must be because of their Prime Directive.... In any case with their advancement there is absolutely no reason that they would not be "known" to all for an extremely long time, well before our industrial age.

Faith? No not quite. More of an analytical mind set that attempts to read between the lines. Have you tried to communicate with an ant colony recently? You can even build your own ant colony - but the ants, though controlled by you will not understand who is in control
- ants do not possess the capability of understanding the forces in control. Is it fair of me to equate human civilization with an ant colony? Maybe not - but then again I can imagine a sentient race of beings so far advanced above the repetitive paradigm of human civilization so as to make direct contact futile - Man is not yet capable of understanding how backward and primitive he might appear to a truly advanced and civilized race. And when we see strange, and yet apparently controlled by intelligence, objects flying around the planet, it is not faith or fantasy to hypothesize an highly advanced alien species who for now feel it is better to just observe than make direct contact. Do you have any idea of the social, political, and psychological consequences of a race so advanced so as to dwarf humans as humans dwarf ants would have if direct contact were attempted? Think about it before you answer - If they try to communicate directly and show their superiority man's psyche will not be able to handle it - Some say man is ready for 'disclosure'; They say people are ready for it - don't bet on it - Man is far from ready - Man must first create a state of civilization on a world wide basis;
Man has never done this - Man still strongly reflects the bestial nature of his biological origins. Maybe the mythical coming 'Singularity'
and my hypothetical New Dawn mentality will open the gate - Until then maybe they must maintain the so-called 'prime directive' of non- interference with primitive races.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
IF UFO's contain Alien's (or anything else for that matter) I don't see how Governments keeping it a secret would be compatible with their almost universal policy of using the politics of fear for control.

A government that provides conclusive evidence/authoritative statements of a UFO takes the pole position as all other Governments are now behind in terms of A: Understanding and B: being able to convince their electorate that they are the knowledgeable protectors.

The fact that there are unidentified objects would be used to increase defense spending and the Government in question would gain many miles in voter approval from their continued attempts to keep "us" safe from the "alien threat".

Instead we have Government denials, no mass sightings and 1 billion people with cameras catching nothing that suggests intelligently designed craft.
I can't think of an equivalent event to compare this against....given the number of reports about UFO's, if they are real they are seemingly rare but maybe we can glibly suggest they are about as rare as a wild Florida Panther ( exists but most people haven't seen one)

Search Google for pics of wild florida panthers then search Google pics for UFO's...there is a discrepancy in terms of A: Quality of image capture and B: Quantity.
Something is very wrong unless UFO's do have anti camera technology ( which would be per-requisite as part of their technological mastery) but seemingly, this isnt the case if we believe the millions of pics alleging to be UFO's

UFO's are very common, yet very rare when it comes to capturing any debatable evidence.

(My position: I want to see a UFO more than the average person yet have spent years in various places around the world watching the skies using aircraft spotting grade optics and have a big fat zero....loads of planes, helicopters, chinese lanterns, shooting stars, satellites etc etc but not one thing I could say is properly un-identified.
edit on 23-3-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

AlienView

Faith? No not quite. More of an analytical mind set that attempts to read between the lines.

It is still faith or speculation or guessing until we have proof, which we do not.

Think about it before you answer - If they try to communicate directly and show their superiority man's psyche will not be able to handle it - Some say man is ready for 'disclosure'; They say people are ready for it - don't bet on it - Man is far from ready - Man must first create a state of civilization on a world wide basis;

This is kind of my point... You suggest we can't handle it today, but how about 10,000 years ago. The dog and cat seems to have handled being around a superior being for about that time, so how about before we had civilization? What was holding them back to easily integrate themselves with humans? If that happen they would be walking among us today and none of us would even look twice since it would have been a normal thing to see.

Your logic is just a way to explain away the fact that we have no proof....

Until then maybe they must maintain the so-called 'prime directive' of non- interference with primitive races.

I love Star Trek... I'm sure you use the prime directive on your ant colony too...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Xtrozero
Great, so you got a TS as a grunt....and you can keep a secret...whoopee. On the other side, NO, people can not keep secrets... His point is basically that all this spirals off into convoluted directions where 100,000s maybe millions of people, ALL need to keep MANY secrets secret, to their grave....not going to happen.

Not everyone does keep the secrets, and it isn't necessary for all of them to keep every secret anyway. All the government/military has to do in most cases of "whistle blowing" (i.e., the type of whistle blowing that merely involves talking; no concrete evidence) is simply deny it, or even more simply, don't acknowledge it at all, and the status quo remains intact. It doesn't become fact in the mind of the public unless there is an official confirmation which everyone can see on the evening news and read about in the morning paper.
edit on 3/23/2014 by MaximRecoil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Jukiodone

Instead we have Government denials, no mass sightings and 1 billion people with cameras catching nothing that suggests intelligently designed craft.
I can't think of an equivalent event to compare this against....given the number of reports about UFO's, if they are real they are seemingly rare but maybe we can glibly suggest they are about as rare as a wild Florida Panther ( exists but most people haven't seen one)

As the planet has 7 billion with cameras and instant messaging and high end electronics that makes equipment in the 80s look like stone age tools we still do not have anything and it seems we have less and less now.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Xtrozero

As the planet has 7 billion with cameras and instant messaging and high end electronics that makes equipment in the 80s look like stone age tools we still do not have anything and it seems we have less and less now.

Videos and photographs alone will never prove anything to the extent that it changes the status quo. There are countless examples of them already, and for every one of them there are countless people offering alternate explanations for them or claiming they are a hoax. As long as there is no official confirmation, the status quo is unaffected, and what is easier to do than not doing something, i.e., not providing official confirmation?
edit on 3/23/2014 by MaximRecoil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
They can edit out anything that might reach too high of awareness in the public arena with:

1) Time travel to edit/prevent whatever incident breached the societal awareness level...

2) Light technology which erases memories (yes the neuralyzer is real)

And probably a few other things that I am not aware of.

I have seen the time travel device...the hand held one. It.s made in the shape of a gear shaped wrist watch. You can jump up to 99 years into the past ..or back to the future.
You set the double digits of the year you want to go to, then activate the torus, and a static field begins to spin around you causing a sort of whirlwind which tightens quickly to a cone around the wearer, and with a final bright flash, the wearer disappears into time.

The only known video capture of this that was made public, was an event that happened in Phoenix back on March 9th of 2012 and was accidently caught on a freeway cam that was used as the backdrop of a news forecast.

The only reason I can think of that they didn't edit this out was because no one would believe it...
And they didn't, which I am sure you will all join that camp...

All I can offer you is my sincere testimony that I was a witness to a few more events like these, and that I have seen the time watch and actually held the Neuralyzer. They are real, and we are all being kept in the dark about this stuff.

(e.t.a. - These incidients were all being overseen by individuals of our Air Force...)
edit on 24-3-2014 by Khurzon because: spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Khurzon

Love eye witness testimony but can you provide any insight as to why, after mastering time travel on the portable scale, the US Airforce would have a device that only allows 99 years travel due to an apparent oversight in it's 2 digit configuration?

I'm pretty sure that someone would have spotted the additional possibilities if they had the vision to create such a device and not limit to 99 years.

Even with 99 years that provides much opportunity for mischief- an opportunity that seemingly isn't being used to make things better for the group who control the tech.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

I can only assume it is one of a type.
Not the only one. I guess describing it's abilities in the digits 99, (the digits were actually 98, which was also the year at the time), was me taking a little liberty...sorry.

And I cant tell you more about it, because I, (at the time), was not the one wearing it...I only observed it and its two digit face. It may have had other modes for all I know...

And thanks for replying.
edit on 24-3-2014 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

When I say being overseen by the airforce, I mean to say that they are aware of these events taking place. What level they have in controle of them I am not sure...that they are involved in some capacity I have seen for sure.

I am not certain but suspect that there are more groups involved...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

ourmartyr1
reply to post by andr3w68

He is, but at least he is a skeptic not afraid to look at the evidence.

In the prior video I posted he admits to spending a lot of time looking at satellite images of UFOS.

I would rather have an open minded skeptic then a close minded one.

Skepticism is the definition of an open mind.

A skeptic will question, similar to maybe why Bill likes looking at satellite pictures of UFOs to questions what is claimed about the pics.

Sorry but its a skeptic that will look at evidence with an open mind,

Being afraid to look at evidence is what a closed minded person with preconceived beliefs that they might be attempting to prove to themselves does, not a skeptic.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

MAC269
reply to post by enthuziazm

The problem is people do not realize what disclosure would mean. Try a minimum of the world as we know, would dissolve before our eyes.

I'm not so sure. We humans tend to wrap reality around our beliefs, not the other way around.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join