It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Au revoir...for now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
A little bird tweeted that someone has been missing me lately. Apologies for being so inconspicuous on the boards & chat. Unfortunately, I have a LOT going on at the moment locally, nationally, and internationally. Some major things coming up (not the least of which is the first two of four blood moons). I'm not sure when I will be back around these parts...but that doesn't mean YO.U. won't be far from my thoughts. I wish you the best of luck, friends and comrades...

I will leave these parting words in my wake ~~~

If fate should be so kind...until we chat again.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

A break is good from time to time.

It puts things in perspective. Good luck on your travels.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Good luck to you Gypsy. Always enjoyed reading your posts and hope to see you in the future.

Safe travels.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Hey Gypsy,

Sounds fun what are you going to be up too?

Enjoy I'm sure you will be drawn back in soon enough!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

you left out the first three letters of her name.
thats what she'll be up to.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You will be back, because fate favours those with large bank accounts. I read that in the Rothchildian bible somewhere once.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Does it have to do with this

BOOM

Saturday 22nd February, 2014 at 00:07 UTC
Supervolcanoes Activity Report
VEI Index: 8
Name: Island Park Caldera
Volcano ID: 1205-01-
Diameter: 2,500 km³
Last Eruption: 2.1 million years ago

edit on 22-2-2014 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving - although breaks are good.... i hope you come back soon OK ciagyPSY

take care *hugs*

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Like a bolt out of the blue.....fate steps in and sees you through....

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Today marks 7 years that I have been on ATS... I was feeling a bit reminiscent and took a break from my hiatus to pop in and poke around a bit.

I came to ATS following a lead in regards to a murder. It had/has all the intrigues that ATS'ers love...conspiracy, a hidden 'elite,' government corruption, etc. I can't go into details about that case, but let's just say justice will be served.

Today I am introspective on the changes that have occurred within ME over the past 8 years. I still involved in my secret mission that has necessitated me putting ATS aside to limit the noise. This mission will not be completed until early summer, if the stars and my destiny align. I have intensely been preparing myself for the critical time that draws ever nearer. I have reached that fork in the road where I must choose my path. My only hope is that it chooses me back...

edit on 8-2-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yea things have been different since you left, i know you pop up here and there but it's not the same, i have not been posting as much either, i came here looking into a conspiracy i found my self in, at the end (and trust me i have been all over on this topic) i concluded that the conspiracy was not what i thought it was, it was more of a one man angle or vendetta per say??, but the person made it look like others were involved even if they weren't really, he did this with sublimianl's in peoples heads that caused others to react to it in a strange way, he sure set his pawns up right to make it look like it was bigger then it was through the subliminal words that he slipped in people, to the lies he told others, when in truth it was really his plot alone on this....

Took me years to figure this out, add up all the clues and finally get the right answer, some might say he caused gas lighting which is not what i thought it was either, in my case the supposed gas lights or gang stalking were not that, just a bunch of illusions mixed in with mental manifestations in peoples heads (including my own) to make things happen, make people act strange unknown to both me and them and such, these people were not gas lighting me they were like me under some crazy manifestation and did not know a thing, hell, to some of these people i may have appeared to be a gas lighter aka gangstalker, but it was one big illusion set up by one man, who is scum of this earth..anyway.

I do hope your path chooses back like you want, you have been a good friend to me, which i may have missed a little along this path, for reasons we both know, but i put the right picture together finally...only took me about ten years or so, but it all added up, something the other stuff didn't, and i got it right this time, from catching the guy slipping in words (sublimianl's) between sentences in 2001, to finding out he slipped them into me, to make this crazy crap he put in my head through illusion to some how get real, for the longest time i forgot i caught him doing that to someone else in 2001, then added it all up...and was like BINGO for the first time in ten years, i found out what happen to me verbatim and to be honest it's about dame time, and truth me told if he's stalking be on this board....let him know...I KNOW....

But to you my friend CIAgypsy, you did indeed try and help me out and i thank you for that, this guy in the end has control over none of us, but the illusions are so real that at one time he may have or might still have over a few dunno, think about that, but thank you for your help and being there for me.

From a old friend who cares....

edit on 22-8-2015 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

top topics

join