It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geo-Engineering and Weather Modification xxxx

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

UFB indeed....and yet people follow this guy!!

"In my estimation Dr. Horowitz has unearthed a covert operation run amok, that is bigger than any secret operation in U.S. history, and more momentous in it's implications to humanity than the atomic weapons 'Manhattan Project' of World War II."
Col. Jack Kingston
Ret. Strategic Planner, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Pentagon
Past Chairman, National Security Advisory Board, Washington

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

Aloysius the Gaul

"In my estimation Dr. Horowitz has unearthed a covert operation run amok, that is bigger than any secret operation in U.S. history, and more momentous in it's implications to humanity than the atomic weapons 'Manhattan Project' of World War II."
Col. Jack Kingston

You will find more of Col. Kingston's wisdom here:

www.jack-kingston.us...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Ahem;

Why are these people always on the scrounge?

LOL Credibility my arse.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I need to figure out how to make one of those for my signature. I can put it right next to the link to guaranteed chemtrail detox pills. (vitamin C)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

DJW001

UxoriousMagnus

Aloysius the Gaul

Col. Jack Kingston

www.jack-kingston.us...

My purpose is to form a personal association – with men and women of good faith and noble character who exemplify traditional western values.[/ex]

yeah....horrible!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

DJW001

UxoriousMagnus

Aloysius the Gaul

Col. Jack Kingston

www.jack-kingston.us...

My purpose is to form a personal association – with men and women of good faith and noble character who exemplify traditional western values.[/ex]

yeah....horrible!

Truthers, birthers and general conspiracy fans.
edit on 24-2-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

waynos
reply to post by DJW001

Ahem;

Why are these people always on the scrounge?

LOL Credibility my arse.

LOL indeed.....

you guys are very funny.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

DJW001

UxoriousMagnus

DJW001

UxoriousMagnus

Aloysius the Gaul

Col. Jack Kingston

www.jack-kingston.us...

yeah....horrible!

Truthers, birthers and general conspiracy fans.
edit on 24-2-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

I stand guilty as charged.

I want the truth....you are more comfortable swimming in state run propaganda.
so...

Take your shots,
drink your fluoride,
eat your GMO foods,
enjoy your state run education,
watch your CNN,
swim in the Pacific ocean,
drive your Prius,
pay your carbon taxes,
get married to someone of the same sex,
enjoy your forced purchase of health care,
abort all your babies,
turn in all your guns (or at least make your neighbors do it),
curse God and make fun of those who believe in Him
and enjoy

I am done with this thread but it was great chatting

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Seriously, why though?

I always find it highly suspicious when websites try to convince people of some righteous cause and then ask them for cash if they believe them, what's it for?

Certain chemtrail sites have been raking in cash from mug punters for 20 years but have not yet managed to hire a plane to fly through a chemtrail and test it.

Though I understand the owners have very nice houses, cars and holidays.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Yeah you are onto it. Nice work.

In 2007, the same year he decrypted Leonardo da Vinci's real "daVinci CODE," and stirred up a hornets nest of attacks by intelligence operatives worldwide to discredit him, Horowitz was credited by Barack Obama's controversial minister, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, for proving to most reasonable people that HIV/AIDS was a laboratory creation and genocidal imposition.

Reading between the lines of deception

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Then, suddenly, he began to be attacked by "trolls" working for BigPharma and the global elite--rogue minions abusing the U.S. National Security Agency, CIA, and FBI, invested in the status quo of war economies, media persuasion, mass deception, and global "omnicide."

Link.

Attacked by what? Did I read that right!

No, never. Not possible

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

sunnynights

Then, suddenly, he began to be attacked by "trolls" working for BigPharma and the global elite--rogue minions abusing the U.S. National Security Agency, CIA, and FBI, invested in the status quo of war economies, media persuasion, mass deception, and global "omnicide."

Link.

Attacked by what? Did I read that right!

No, never. Not possible

some of them are members here

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sunnynights

The link above maybe helpful to some in regards to learning more about how contrails have nothing to do with the poisons that are released above us without full disclosure.

We already know that but I'm glad you've seen the light.

There will be no more claims that contrails are "chemtrails", right?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Hey! I thought you said you were out of here!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

When is the last time a chemmie told the truth on here?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
[
some of them are members here

any actual evidence of that?

Or are you making stuff up?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by luxordelphi

And yet someone did think that...thought it was so real that a law needed to be made prohibiting it.

That law would actually be a treaty. This one. Since it was ratified by the US, it is indeed illegal to modify weather for hostile purposes. The cloud seeding efforts during the Vietnam war had something to do with it.
www.fas.org...

Sorry, no specific mention of lightning being used to kill people. Just, "don't mess with the weather to do bad things." So the lightning part seems to have come from the guy who wrote that book.

edit on 2/23/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

You're right...the law is a treaty. The rest of your post seems like garden path/rose colored glasses stuff. Interesting, though, in that it got me interested:

This story from 2009 seems to indicate that DARPA is hot and heavy about giving the warfighter the hammer of Thor:

Military Science: Hack Stormy Skies to Lord over Lightning

Now, Darpa’s got a new target for geo-hacking science, and if they can make it work, we might see modern firearms making way for weapons of the mythological variety. The out-there research agency is soliciting proposals that would harness control over “the natural mechanism of lightning initiation” by coming up with a way to launch manmade lightning bolts, and prevent or redirect natural lightning strikes — and their accompanying destruction.

And Americans everywhere should brace themselves for stormy skies, because Darpa wants the storm-brewing techniques to be tested nationwide.

And aren't those the years that boy scouts in diverse wilderness locations had near misses with lightning? And aren't those the years of the 1000 lightning strikes (or 5000 as in my earlier post)?

(In the process of surfing the net I also found a lot of interesting smoke screens.)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

This story from 2009 seems to indicate that DARPA is hot and heavy about giving the warfighter the hammer of Thor:
No.
I know we talked about that a while back. But there is nothing about using lightning as a weapon. It's about sending up rockets with wires attached to them to study how lighting works. Of course, it was all very hush, hush, secret stuff. Not.

Nimbus will seek to use rocket-triggered lightning as a tool to investigate the initiation, propagation, and attachment of lightning, as well as the triggering of associated processes (e.g., transient luminous events, lightning-induced electron precipitation, etc.)

www.fbo.gov...

Not really anything in there about weather modification though, nothing about making thunderstorms (or geoengineering for that matter). Just this sort of thing. Pretty neat if you want to get yourself hit by lightning.

And aren't those the years of the 1000 lightning strikes (or 5000 as in my earlier post)?

A thousand? Gosh. That's a lot. Or not.

Lightning detection systems in the United States monitor an average of 25 million strokes of lightning from clouds to ground during some 100,000 thunderstorms every year. It is estimated that Earth as a whole is struck by an average of more than a hundred lightning bolts every second.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 2/24/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

Stick to the topic.
Do NOT discuss other members....or make accusations about members.....or diss members.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The DARPA proposal, the one they put out to bid back then, made a couple of things clear. They didn't want a rehash of current lightning concepts and, further, they didn't want current concepts used as a springboard. They were willing to have classified information utilized as long as security clearances could be obtained and they were willing to use non-citizens under the same conditions. They were also interested in re-locating lightning storms as well as propagation. The United States was to be the laboratory for these weather modification experiments.

Nimbus Solicitation

2. Experimentally validated, quantitative models of the rocket-triggered lightning process, including initiation, propagation, and attachment, based on quantities that can be measured from the ground. This model should include predictions, based on relevant parameters (e.g., storm type, location, size, electric field strength, rocket speed, etc.), of the probability that lightning can be triggered using a rocket.

3. Experimentally validated, quantitative models of the triggering of transient luminous events (TLEs), lightning-induced electron precipitation, and related ionospheric phenomena, using rocket-triggered lightning.

Location: The United States is home to thunderstorms of various type, duration, scale and intensity. This program would like to capitalize on the unique geographic features of various locations across the CONUS that offer an increased likelihood of intercepting thunderstorms that exhibit unique characteristics (e.g., elevated, supercellular, multicellular, pulse, etc.).

Experimental Set-up for Triggering Lightning: Bidders should fully describe how they would attempt to trigger lightning and list all potential pieces of equipment necessary to trigger lightning, as well as the equipment necessary to measure and characterize the processes governing lightning initiation, propagation, and attachment.

Equipment for Detecting and Characterizing Transient Luminous Events, Lightning-Induced Electron Preciptation, and Related Phenomena: To gain a comprehensive knowledge of the triggering of transient luminous events, lightning-induced electron precipitation and related phenomena, it is likely that an extensive network of ground-based and/or space-based measuring and data recording equipment must exist. Proposers must identify what equipment they possess and what items they would seek out to perform any such dedicated experiments.

Pretty clear.

...forgot to respond to your millions of lightning strokes: so are you saying that 5000 lightning strikes like in the Shasta area is normal? because nobody else seemed to think so.
edit on 24-2-2014 by luxordelphi because: clarify lightning strikes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join