It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geo-Engineering and Weather Modification xxxx

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Weather engineering
Why do some still insist contrails

For years, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has looked for ways to control hurricanes with geo-engineering aerosols due to the proven effectiveness of aerosols at modifying the weather.

Geo-Engineering Watch

The link above maybe helpful to some in regards to learning more about how contrails have nothing to do with the poisons that are released above us without full disclosure.
With titles like:
Climate Engineering Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization
EUCAH Director Arrested for Submitting Law Banning HAARP and Chemtrails to EU Committee [video]

HAARP

Geoengineering Weather
Dutchsince Shut Down….. 5th Time!…
Possible HAARP Locations Around The World
Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD) and Climate Change

It is well worth a look.

Hope this has helped.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wiki Weather Modification mass weapon of destruction

Weather modification is the act of intentionally manipulating or altering the weather. The most common form of weather modification is cloud seeding to increase rain or snow, usually for the purpose of increasing the local water supply.[1] Weather modification can also have the goal of preventing damaging weather, such as hail or hurricanes, from occurring; or of provoking damaging weather against an enemy or rival, as a tactic of military or economic warfare. Weather modification in warfare has been banned by the United Nations.

Here is another useful link from Wiki.
Interesting in the first paragraph;

INTENTIONAL MANIPULATING OR ALTERING THE WEATHER

The above says most of it right there. A weapon of mass destruction.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

sunnynights
Weather engineering

For years, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has looked for ways to control hurricanes with geo-engineering aerosols due to the proven effectiveness of aerosols at modifying the weather.

Geo-Engineering Watch

The link above maybe helpful to some in regards to learning more about how contrails have nothing to do with the poisons that are released above us without full disclosure.
With titles like:
Climate Engineering Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization
EUCAH Director Arrested for Submitting Law Banning HAARP and Chemtrails to EU Committee [video]

HAARP

Geoengineering Weather
Possible HAARP Locations Around The World
Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD) and Climate Change

It is well worth a look.

Hope this has helped.

"HAARP" is called EISCAT in the EU.

start looking into that and the ties to HAARP

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Thanks for the tip

EISCAT search, first thing was the Norway spiral. I witnessed that one, it was very stressful and exciting at the time.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

sunnynights

Thanks for the tip

EISCAT search, first thing was the Norway spiral. I witnessed that one, it was very stressful and exciting at the time.

No problem...

it is the exact same system just by another name.

there is a lot going on with EISCAT and HAARP for sure.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

sunnynights

Thanks for the tip

oh....also look into ARCO power technologies

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Great job, thank you.

The real beauty of HAARP," he then adds cryptically, "is that nothing you can see on the outside is sensitive. The secret is the beam steering agility and pulsing of the transmissions... When covert operations occur, the science team, the operating funds and the mission will be black." Whatever is going on, Alaskans are mad as hell

The omega file

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sunnynights

You personally witnessed the Spiral, as a 1st person event? I almost did a 30 minute segment on ATS radio about that, as it just so happens. I simply couldn't nail down a few last specifics to feel 100% comfortable, but I'd gotten far enough to confirm that clearly defined spirals in the sky had been recorded in different forms in prior history. Whatever that was, it duplicated or actually was something people many generations before this one had seen too.

You ought to do a thread about that in some depth. I'd personally love to hear more from someone who was there. Images only convey so much.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Maybe that's a good idea to do a thread on the spiral I saw.

It may lead onto other very important aspects of undisclosed operations, missions, projects, experiments and such. I will give it some thought.

I wasn't kidding about the feeling of fear and excitement at the same time. Thinking I have a clue about what i saw and being afraid at the same time is no joking matter.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yes, I personal witnessed it. I was the one amongst 4 others at the time to alert all standing within ear shot that it was there and to look at it.

We saw for only a few minutes because we were in the city. Buildings blocked our view as it passed between them.
edit on 21-2-2014 by sunnynights because: No reason

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Another useful piece, weather modification by royal rainmaking technology

[0006] Many experiments have been done thereafter. In general, sea salt and dry ice are still in use while some other chemicals have been discontinued.

European patent
edit on 21-2-2014 by sunnynights because: Link

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Weather engineering

Do you mean weather modification or geoengineering? Your incorrect terminology may be a mistake, but it also looks like you are deliberately fudging the terms since the difference between weather and climate was explained to you on another thread. It is hard for someone to be taken seriously on a topic when they cannot even get the accepted and generally used name for it right.

In any case,neither of those topics are chemtrails and only those with a basic lack of understanding of the latter ever confuse them.

A further point of confusion seems to be that understanding contrails is somehow also a position of refusing to believe that weather modification and geoengineering (two different things remember) are real. It is not. Many people have tried to explain this to you without getting through so I doubt this is going to make any difference, but I hate to see pure ignorance going unchecked.

Weather modification = real, common, open activity which is also a publicly trading business for some.

Geoengineering = real, but not the same thing, a means of trying to mitigate the more severe effects of climate change, currently only in the theoretical and modelling stage and regarded as a last resort and even possibly counter productive by some of the very same scientists studying it.

Contrails = real! a by product of operating combustion engines in cold and humid conditions ie in the arctic at low level or in the stratosphere all over the planet where airliners operate.

Chemtrails = false! A hoax perpetrated to make money out of people who are either weak minded and easily led or who simply don't understand the previous point, hence the common chemtrail meme of " look up" being considered reasonable justification without any further supporting evidence. It has gained enough traction to have a life beyond the original scam among genuinely concerned individuals but is also pushed as a blind belief for others who are not trying to make money out of it but for whom aviation, weather and contrails are a complete mystery and do not have the background understanding that allows the to comprehend that weather modification and geoengineering are not chemtrails at all, but used merely as a prop by the hoax pushers as handily being perceived as something else going off in the sky.

This is my considered position after 40 years studying aviation and 10 years on this website.
edit on 22-2-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Good for you. Enjoy another 10 years here and you might come to grips with the real truth.

Until then keep embracing yourself.

edit on 22-2-2014 by sunnynights because: None

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Yet another identikit thread? Don't we already have enough on this subject?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Are you trying to tell us that these:

Create this:

???

The first image is of a cloud seeding unit in the Snowy mountains. The second is a contrail.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

sunnynights

Great job, thank you.

The real beauty of HAARP," he then adds cryptically, "is that nothing you can see on the outside is sensitive. The secret is the beam steering agility and pulsing of the transmissions... When covert operations occur, the science team, the operating funds and the mission will be black." Whatever is going on, Alaskans are mad as hell

The omega file

no...that's exactly it!!....it just looks like a harmless array and when they use it .... it looks no different then when they don't.

Plus....put a college in charge of it so that it looks all innocent .... perfect cover....out in plain sight.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Great source for information you have there...Dutchsince explains alot about what you think is evidence.

I expect you to toss Nick Begich and Brooks Agnew into the mix soon if you use Dutchsince as some sort of source.
edit on 22-2-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

Also you may want to explain how something that is shut down is causing all of this weather, because as you know HAARP is shut down, but I guess it is magical since it does this without even being turned on.
edit on 22-2-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

sunnynights
reply to post by waynos

Good for you. Enjoy another 10 years here and you might come to grips with the real truth.

Until then keep embracing yourself.

edit on 22-2-2014 by sunnynights because: None

LOL, yeah, whatever you say, cos you is so smart and watch you tube videos.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

it's a shame. Without knowing his position, discussion is pointless. And I would be interested in hearing about the spiral. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Plus....put a college in charge of it so that it looks all innocent .... perfect cover....out in plain sight.

Or you put a college in charge, and it looks innocent (because it is) that doesn't need a cover out in plain site.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join