It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The USA has to be Stopped

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

mazzroth

thesaneone
Lol, there is no such thing as a fair fight when it comes to war.
The amount of American hate on ats seems to be growing lately.

You watched Lone Survivor ? reeks of poor old US Soldiers out numbered and out gunned. Every time the US goes to war like in Vietnam is was like Gunships versus peasants with ww2 rifles. Back to why there is growing US hate and not just on ATS but the Snowdon thing and not to mention interference in Egypt, Libya, Syria and now Ukraine you have to ask why a World Wide Alliance hasn't formed to push back Hitler...err I mean Obama.

No that movie is about a Navy Seal team. 4 men took out 5+ times their number and 1 man survived. They are highly trained and well equipped. There is nothing "poor old soldier" about the Seals in that movie.

Don't belittle their efforts and their deaths with your shabby comments.
edit on 22-2-2014 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

dragonridr

mazzroth

TheGreazel

TDawg61

OccamsRazor04
If the US wanted to subjugate the world it could have done so already.

I hope we cancel every single European defense agreement we signed.Let the euro trash defend themselves.

same level of stupidity as the thread maker , not all European people see the US as the bad guy , but it doesnt matter , i still respect my US friends no matter what you trow at me.

TheGreazel.

Grovelling little minions who cheer at the latest video footage of a predator drone taking out a Pakistani Wedding party no doubt, I know your type suck up to the big bully on the street in hope you don't get punched in the face...grow some mate!

Wow what grade are you in 2nd? See instead of growing a pair i suggest you grow up and be a man and discuss the argument not resort to childish behavior. If he lives in europe and likes the US many of them do you know thats ok. See most people in europe love the US the problem is people that live on conspiracy sights dont because they think they figured the game out and everyone else is just stupid. Countries make mistakes there is always politics involved and no government is going to make everyone happy. Bottom line is if the US disappeared tomorrow wouldnt take long for Europe canada and Australia to be wiped out. The western world would cease to exist along with that goes every personal liberty.

As i stated earlier if we all individually would be held acountable for crimes our nations commit we all would have a hangmans death , but it is insane to judge individuals because they live in a system wich they dont even want to be apart of.

I often wonder if posters like this are people who take out a entire croud with a AK just because one guy trows a stone.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

golden23
reply to post by HanzHenry

uh i think ur right about the Gestapo part. but only for the UN and the higher ranked government police. not the public police if thats what you were getting at

but im pretty sure when i went over it in history class, he didnt say a German name as the first president of the CIA. and im pretty sure that our history teacher told us Franklin D Roosevelt (an american, not nazi) formed the CIA. Doesnt matter if its Roosevelt or not, i know it wasnt a nazi

As for the Schutzaple or whtever, i dont know what tht is and i probly dont care what it is

edit on CST10America/Chicagond2014Sat, 22 Feb 2014 10:33:25 -06002014-02-22T10:33:25-06:00America/ChicagoSat, 22 Feb 2014 10:33:25 -0600America/Chicago by golden23 because: (no reason given)

Reinhard Gehlen.. study up mate.

what history class are you referring to?

The SS.. you haven;t a clue what that was I bet, and since you dont care.. dont bother educating yourself

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

wdkirk

mazzroth

thesaneone
Lol, there is no such thing as a fair fight when it comes to war.
The amount of American hate on ats seems to be growing lately.

You watched Lone Survivor ? reeks of poor old US Soldiers out numbered and out gunned. Every time the US goes to war like in Vietnam is was like Gunships versus peasants with ww2 rifles. Back to why there is growing US hate and not just on ATS but the Snowdon thing and not to mention interference in Egypt, Libya, Syria and now Ukraine you have to ask why a World Wide Alliance hasn't formed to push back Hitler...err I mean Obama.

No that movie is about a Navy Seal team. 4 men took out 5+ times their number and 1 man survived. They are highly trained and well equipped. There is nothing "poor old soldier" about the Seals in that movie.

Don't belittle their efforts and their deaths with your shabby comments.
edit on 22-2-2014 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

Belittle ? I guess the fact they were in another sovereign country kind of makes them the terrorist no ? Imagine a couple of Spetsnaz special forces going inside the USA taking out some good old boys eh ? and then someone from Russia saying the same thing you just posted ? geez talk about not being able to see the truth through a a sea of lies.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

well yea thats the Waffen- SS. The military branch of germany at the time. Im just in a highschool History class. is that youe way of saying im stupid or something?
edit on CST10America/Chicagond2014Sat, 22 Feb 2014 22:48:53 -06002014-02-22T22:48:53-06:00America/ChicagoSat, 22 Feb 2014 22:48:53 -0600America/Chicago by golden23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join