It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The USA has to be Stopped

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Its never been made more clear to myself how the USA is propelling the World into totalitarian subjugation than after reading this.

eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.com.au...

Then by linking off to the Lorde article found here ( snoopman.files.wordpress.com... ) I see what is happening.

We are in the final throws of constructing Orwells 1984 but this is a slightly modified version of it, more sinister and more deceitful if that's at all possible. The next 10 years if we don't resist it will be worse than could be imagined with WW3 just around the corner.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Do you actually believe that it is the just the USA that is at fault????

Did you forget about the EU and how they were roped into the global banking fraud????

Perhaps because the US government is allowing our military to be used to accomplish the goals of the global elite, yes you are correct!

But to just say it is the fault of only the US government is delusional!

The new world order is an Octopus with it's writhing tentacles embedded in every aspect of the global community!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The US is helping to install the infrastructure, but with or without the US, the end point is inevitable.
Also, the UK is way ahead of the US in real time surveillance.

It's too late.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

The US being a global power is a major factor. That said, I'd have to agree and say it's the whole world(s?) that's guilty.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm not entirely certain that the "USA" needs to be stopped. Do you mean the American public? All of the politicians? Every CEO of every corporate conglomerate--including the ones who build really neat stuff such as wireless internet hubs and keyboards? How do you propose to stop "them"...and who, precisely, are They?

I read through the blog, and agree with the overarching message...although coming to the conclusion that an insipid and hydra-headed machine is working to destroy the good Earth's citizenry should not be taken literally. Psychadelics work in archetypal imagery, and so er...I think you ought to look at it is a metaphor alone.

But please, could you be more specific? And lay down some plans. Times' a wastin'.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
And yet you can make inflammatory accusations like that without censorship.Truly amazing.Try that in Iran,China,N.Korea etc.an hit us back how you fared,eh?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well, the choice is still there, people have to start with something to beat totalitarian, and USA, being the most active, have to come first. Once the biggest one fall, we can look for another "target".
So, lets start the world revolution, first in USA!

Go "North America Spring"!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

It never ceases to amaze me how easy it is for people to go voluntarily get told what to think ... by blogs, by conspiracy sites, by mainstream news, by fringe news, by their church pastor, by the old guys at the barbershop, by the bartender, whoever.

"I read this blog that really resonates with me and now USA must be stopped".

On many topics I might agree, but in this case anyone whos got their eyes open can see what IS going on. America is being used to push an agenda, along with the UK and a few other countries.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Sorry but I dont want Russia or China to be in charge.

And a utopian society is not happening anytime soon, so please wake up to this fact.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

VoidHawk

On many topics I might agree, but in this case anyone whos got their eyes open can see what IS going on. America is being used to push an agenda, along with the UK and a few other countries.

When hasn't it?

Hollywood, oops, USA has been programming the planet with certain expectations and behavioral standards for awhile now.

Wouldn't you say that's swell now Joe?

Hollywood has been USA's propaganda machine for awhile.
This, of course, is also linked to MSM.
If it's in the media, and it's popular, it's probably what you're 'suppose to be' thinking, even if it's criticizing them thar peeps in the Gov'ment.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If the US wanted to subjugate the world it could have done so already.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Cant blame a entire Nation for the actions of a few , and then there is Wallstreet wich are Corporate companies , they have a stake in destabilising the US economy.

If everyone who lives in a country yet is responsible for the crimes this nation commit we all hang..

TheGreazel.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's not America that needs to be stopped. It's more like 535 corrupt U.S. Representatives and Senators that need to be stopped -- along with all their Rothschild trust fund puppet masters.

You want to make things right in this world?

Then eliminate corruption from the top-down, giving the nefarious no quarter.

edit on 21-2-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
One world order is inevitable.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

OccamsRazor04

I hope we cancel every single European defense agreement we signed.Let the euro trash defend themselves.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

TDawg61
And yet you can make inflammatory accusations like that without censorship.Truly amazing.Try that in Iran,China,N.Korea etc.an hit us back how you fared,eh?

Yep you said it. They love to complain as they use one of their rights they so take for granted lol.

Let them go live in Russia or some country where they have no rights. I say be gone with you but don't expect to come back.

The Bot

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bellor

Ahhh the Hegelian dialectic, no one needs to be in charge of the world. Hint: Stay in your own space and leave others to live their own life without interference.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

OccamsRazor04

Absolute rubbish, it lost the Vietnam War, Korea is still in 2 halves and Iraq and Afghanistan are in turmoil. The US has no chance of taking over the world when it can't even beat tin pot countries like the above mentioned. If it went head to head against Russia it would be game over, the USA doesn't like fair fights and never has or will engage a major power up front on its own.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Yes , yes, stop the USA. It's a horrid place. People allowed to express their thoughts, own weapons to defend themselves, and allowed to worship whatever religion they want. They must be stopped!

OK back to reality. What exactly are you talking about? Why do you feel that this is all the US's fault? (again why DO YOU FEEL, and not what are you told to feel)

A lot of people seem to think that the US is a ball of evil bouncing around the world like some kind of crazy pin-ball game, but every time a massive event takes place (Natural disaster, possible civil war, human rights violations) the world looks to the US to help out. Whens the last time an earthquake stricken country asked China, North Korea, Russia, or anyone for that matter to help? When the Philippine Islands got smacked by that storm last year who did they turn to for help?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join