It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam will sue Bush for war crimes. Justice at last ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Defense lawyers for the toppled Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein will demand the International Court of Justice to prosecute the Bush Administration for war crimes in Iraq, the defense team spokesman said.

www.aljazeera.com...

The US has already ruled out that during Saddam's trial, possible accomplices to Saddam's war crimes may be investigated. If Saddam succeeds in filing a lawsuit against Bush, the US policy of 'deny responsibility for any crime' might break down.

[edit on 23-11-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Smakes Head*

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Are you a moron? Your country has to agree to abide by the international court of war crimes before someone canbe prosecuted. Bush doesnt support it, so the court holds no authority over him. I cant stand Bush, but I hate your selfritious propaganda even more. You show your ignorance, and lack of understanding with each thread you start. I wish you could see me because Im laughing at your tupidity so hard Im crying!
:lo l:
:
lol:
:lo l:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yall play nice now no more name calling

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I didnt call him any names Amok, I asked if he WAS a moron.
I just wanted to see if he would call himself a name

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I find myself agreeing with the "Kid". There is hope for america after all. However, my understanding is that the "world court" can try someone in "absencia(sp)". They may be able to put Bush on trial anyway. Now enforcement is another issue.

top topics

join