It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Carolina UFO footage-not a plane

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Ha! You're very welcome. Thanks for giving me a reason to look for those threads - it was a fun search.

reply to post by gortex

Great find. It's not often we get to read a statement from the actual UFO pilot.
edit on 22-2-2014 by magicrat because: words are important

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

Could be a CGI UFO. More likely a drone equipped with LEDs UFO.

If it ain't an aircraft UFO, then I'm highly sure it is a man made UFO.

Def not an Alien UFO, def not a trans dimensional UFO.

Thank you for this link.

But come on, if any of you guys see a UFO, would you just sit there and record it? I'd be running my arse off to get a better view of it landing......and not just standing in one spot.

My expertise experience, this is a fake UFO.

Edit: Just saw the diydrone quote. Nvm..
edit on 22-2-2014 by ChuckNasty because: as above

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There were lots of classic saucer shaped crafts reported here in the 70s , most of the people I know that saw them are far from they type to lie about it. I live 200 feet from the edge of the beach, I sit on my porch every night. Ive seen a few questionable things over the years. There are lots of red/orange balls of light over the ocean accompanied by small blue lights and that happens atleast once a week. Youtube is full of Myrtle beach ufo videos, mainly the same stuff I see. The lights usually show up around 8 pm. BUT you cant just walk to the beach at 8 and expect to see them in 3 minutes and leave, you need to get there around 7:30, bring a blanket to sit on and chill out for about an hour, don't go to Myrtle beach, go south where I am in Garden city or go camp at Huntington beach 3 miles from here for a few days,you will probably see some.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
something to consider, the low plane in the 2nd vid indicates an airport nearby. 99.9% its just an airplane and the guy filming is an idiot

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I don't know. Looking at this stuff,, in this particular instance? academy award footage of a wal-mart bag would fit the bill. But those pesky E.T.s are pretty smart. They might disguise they're craft as a drifting wal-mart bag. I read a sci-fi story once were they mimicked a sea gull. Unfortunately for them, like regular sea gulls, they stood on the center line of the highway just a little too long! If the aliens were to masquerade as one of us, I'm sure they'd select someone who can get "access" but doesn't represent a threat. Like a famous adult with the mind of a 3 year old. Keep you eye on Kim Kardashian. Remember that movie called "the last star fighter"? the bad guys in that movie? yeah. they were kardashians! See? they are being arrogant and we have unmasked they're evil plan. MUHahahhMUhahhahahahaaaaaaaaa. Also, the real housewives make me suspicious.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

If you read Gortex's reply, you will see it was just a drone being flown by a nearby neighbor:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join