It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud Seeding has NOTHING to do with con/chem-trails.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

WonderBoi
LMFAO Yeah, that's a "normal" condensation trail. lmfao (twice)

You quickly mock other people, yet here you openly demonstrate your naive willingness to guzzle the chemtrail "Kool aid", for agenda laden chemmie sites are the *ONLY* source that exists that tries to make out contrails cannot persist and stretch across the sky as they do in this image. Notice the nearby cloud too? Hint hint.

How about the hundreds of similar trails I've photographed while researching this subject for which I have the aircraft type, operator, departure point, destination, speed and altitude of the aircraft that made it? How do you propose that a KLM 747 from Schiphol to Los Angeles or a BA 777 from Heathrow to Florida are engaged in cloud seeding? Please enlighten me?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

WonderBoi
YOU DON'T NEED CLOUDS TO CLOUD SEED.

Well that's totally illogical. It's like saying you don't need a field to seed a field.

How can you seed a cloud unless you have a cloud to seed?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Here is the link he got his information from.
Cloud condensation nuclei

Sadly, he didn't read it fully or understand it any. It's discussing how to create clouds.........in a cloud chamber.

At least he is consistent in that he doesn't read or understand most of the info here.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Nobody cares about your "scientific facts".

Just wondering what you use to understand chemtrails?

Or anything else for that matter?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

YOU DON'T NEED CLOUDS TO CLOUD SEED.

Yes, you do.

Here I found this to be Interesting...

Contrails are normally observed on otherwise clear days, when cloud seeding would not be conducted. The cloud seeding nuclei from ground or airborne sources do not produce such visible clouds.

www.weathermodification.org...

Well there's only two ways this can go, either they are seeding clouds in clear weather( which is shown to be wrong) or they are doing it when the clouds are already there, so which is it?
edit on 21-2-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

How can you seed a cloud unless you have a cloud to seed?

And the 64 million dollar question is ?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sunnynights

How about the topic of the thread? Care to skate anywhere close to the periphery of that?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
CLIMATE ENGINEERING

Climate Engineering is what you are really wanT to look into. Wiki is a good start.

CLIMATE ENGINEERING

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Climate engineering is very exciting. But we are talking about cloud seeding. In fact, why cloud seeding has NOTHING to do with contrails. What do you think of the information provided in the OP?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I hope this post isn't removed for being off topic, but I would like to apologize for rude posts I made earlier. However justified I felt at the time, they were rude.

From this point forward, I will try my best to just alert the posts that are inflammatory and off topic in hopes that the members who want to do nothing but antagonize will be shown the door and leave room for people who wish to discuss things rather than act childish.

Again, sorry.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

network dude

Climate engineering is very exciting. But we are talking about cloud seeding. In fact, why cloud seeding has NOTHING to do with contrails. What do you think of the information provided in the OP?

Climate engineering is not what I would call exciting. No not at all.

As for my thoughts on the op, The title is misleading to start with.

Contrail or chemtrail, Climate Engineering will cover both, so why not just come to discuss how Climate Engineering has affected us all over the past 50 plus years.

Or you can keep pushing the contrail and stay in your bubble.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Contrail or chemtrail, Climate Engineering will cover both

How about we start with proving chemtrails are real, then we can go from there.

One step at a time.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Or you can keep pushing the contrail and stay in your bubble.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

No.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have never seen so many people afraid of clouds since...

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

sunnynights
..why not just come to discuss how Climate Engineering has affected us all over the past 50 plus years...

OK. Let's do that.

I'm thinking you should start, since you seem to be the one making the general claim that "Climate Engineering has affected us all over the past 50 plus years"...So please, present your specific claims about this.

Or, if you want, I will start. I'll start by saying that cloud seeding is not climate engineering. It is weather modification, and weather is not the same thing as "climate". Climate is large-scale; weather is local.

edit on 2/21/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join