It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud Seeding has NOTHING to do with con/chem-trails.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

They're spraying silver iodide into the atmosphere, and you think it wouldn't be visible???

YOU DON'T NEED CLOUDS TO CLOUD SEED.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

WonderBoi

50,000 kilograms, is 50,000 kilograms too much! Does it matter if you shoot a person with a .45 or a rifle?

Not a very good analogy. You know less about firearms than you do about science.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

WonderBoi

YOU DON'T NEED CLOUDS TO CLOUD SEED.

Cloud seeding is the process of spreading either dry ice, or more commonly, silver iodide aerosols, into the upper part of clouds to try to stimulate the precipitation process and form rain.

you are wrong. again.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Imma need to see some I.D., please.

Cloud condensation nuclei

The concept of cloud condensation nuclei has led to the idea of cloud seeding, that tries to encourage rainfall by seeding the air with condensation nuclei. It has further been suggested that creating such nuclei could be used for marine cloud brightening, a geoengineering technique.
And you were saying????

Isn't it time to pack your bags and look for another topic to try and debate? Aliens or UFO's, perhaps???

(post by network dude removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

WonderBoi

They're spraying silver iodide into the atmosphere, and you think it wouldn't be visible???

ask a buddy to stand 5.5 miles away, spray your can, and let me know if you can see the spray.

Duhh.

(post by WonderBoi removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

My point was so deep, you couldn't even comprehend the point i was making. Stop acting like you can't see them spraying their silver iodide chemical, into the atmosphere. duuuuuuuh

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

WonderBoi

My point was so deep, you couldn't even comprehend the point i was making. Stop acting like you can't see them spraying their silver iodide chemical, into the atmosphere. duuuuuuuh

How are they doing it? In the fuel? Separate spray mechanism? Also since this is chemistry please show the chemical formula that creates those white lines. I really want to know how that would work...

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
LMFAO Yeah, that's a "normal" condensation trail. lmfao (twice)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

please explain how agent orange and GMO foods have anything at all to do with cloud seeding?

Anything at all.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

network dude
so you are saying those lines in the sky

are silver iodide sprayed by planes?

WonderBoi
It could be any number of chemicals, including salt. Silver iodide is just one type.

That's not what cloud-seeding chemicals look like when they are spayed. Those trail most people call "chemtrail" and other say are persistent contrails hang in the sky for a long time (sometimes hours), and can grow. Cloud seeding chemicals act differently.

wonderboi -- considering these look like contrails, but you say they are cloud seeding, does that mean that you think there are no such thing as a contrails?

(post by WonderBoi removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

WonderBoi

Imagine standing under this massive cloud.

what would that plane look like?

Oh, wait, you couldn't SEE the plane since it's above the clouds. Kind of like how on cloudy days you can't see the sky.

Now tell us again how you can see the silver iodide being released into the cloud.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

WonderBoi

network dude

please explain how agent orange and GMO foods have anything at all to do with cloud seeding?

Anything at all.

Ok, colour? Shape? Or something else?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People

network dude
so you are saying those lines in the sky

are silver iodide sprayed by planes?

WonderBoi
It could be any number of chemicals, including salt. Silver iodide is just one type.

That's not what cloud-seeding chemicals look like when they are spayed. Those trail most people call "chemtrail" and other say are persistent contrails hang in the sky for a long time (sometimes hours), and can grow. Cloud seeding chemicals act differently.

wonderboi -- considering these look like contrails, but you say they are cloud seeding, does that mean that you think there are no such thing as a contrails?
They seem to be faaaaar and few in-between.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I have more important things to do, than to explain things to you. Learn how to do some research. I'm not here to convince you; but, you certainly are trying to convince everyone else. Huge fail, at doing so!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

And in your link, the text you directed us to hyperlinks to an article on the methodology of cloud seeding itself.

That article contains this text;

For release by aircraft, silver iodide flares are ignited and dispersed as an aircraft flies through the inflow of a cloud.

That last word there is C L O U D.

The process is cloud seeding, not air seeding.

en.wikipedia.org...

Cloud seeding is not seen from the ground because there is a cloud in the way! Contrails are left at circa 30,000ft+. Rain does not fall from that altitude at all, so cloud seeding up there would be a monumental waste of money and effort.

There is NO image or description of cloud seeding anywhere that shows cloud seeding leaving thick white trails across the stratosphere. If you think there is, present them.

For someone who claims to have done research, you sure managed to avoid learning anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join