It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A First Hand Experience Of What 'Muslims' Do To Get Businesses Shut Down.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Well, this is what I'm saying... it causes 'division' when once there was 'togetherness' .

How does this create division? Just pop into the Muslim pharmacy. Introduce yourself. Get to know the owners and the customers. Hey, look at that - togetherness!

(post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
People will always complain about new groups invading their neighborhoods, I always end up asking myself,

"why let them in in the first place?"

If everyone would think this same way, all that the complainers would have to complain about is their neighbor not picking up after their dog or the neighborhood knucklehead breaking mailboxes. Forget discrimination and sensitivity to the needs of others - whole neighborhoods are disappearing only because new groups need to be catered to.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by magicrat

Or undercut the "muslim" butcher on halal meat and wait for the poor immigrants to come to your shop

Be personable andthey will be back

Bam more togetherness

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist
But somehow I don't think a 'Welsh' Butcher would be so rude and the 'Meat' would still be 'British' anyway, there would be no point opening one next to the 'English' guy.

Was the Halal butcher being rude? I didn't see that in your OP.

And are you now saying that the Halal butcher offers a different product to a specific market not being served by the current businesses, so therefore there is a point to opening one next to the "English" guy? Because that I can agree with.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist

buster2010
What!!! A Muslim opening up a butcher shop and charging lower prices how dare he. He isn't doing anything illegal is he? If not then why are you getting your knickers in a bunch because he isn't overcharging like the butcher you are crying about.

I didn't say the 'British' Butchers was over-charging. I think it is you who is getting your knickers in a twist!

All I'm doing is stating what I am seeing and have seen over the years!

If the Muslim can charge lower prices and still make a profit then the Brit is overcharging. If the Muslim just opened his shop then he cannot afford to sell at a loss. And my knickers are not in a twist because I'm not the one ranting like a whining racist.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Nobody cares that this guy is being hit with some lower priced competition, but when Walmart does that people lose their minds. Maybe the Muslim is selling at a loss to drive his neighbor out of business, maybe he's not paying his employees minimum wage. Who knows.
Besides, lots of cultures stick together when business is involved. Muslim, Jews, Amish and so on.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

Will agree with this for the most part

But price I think usually trumps all

If the butcher can lower thoses prices

Even if it is just a special on halal meats

And he can get the best cuts

it should not be a problem to drive the "Muslim" out of business

Price always seemsto be the botom line deciding factor

Otherwise why woulld the "muslim" have under cut him in the first place

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

luciddream

MysterX
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The other thing ethnic people have going for them, which Anglo-Saxons seem to have lost over the decades, is this: The ethnic people tend to stick together and help each other, where we Anglo-Saxons...don't.

They look after their own...we rip ours off and bung them in nursing homes when they're old and knackered and have to sell the family property to pay for it.

I call poppycock on that one sir!

Growing up with multiple races since i was 7 yrs old, which means not just go to school with them, but go to their house, play game, eat or go out to camps and ski resorts. It is exactly like how you view "them", they views white people the same way, its kinda like "your people stick together, our people try to put each other down", i took out the color because it does not matter.

The other day a co-worker told me, white people will help each other out, while us(he was (Indian) does not like to see another Indian rise above him in the work field.

Trust me, unless you live a life in their shoes, your opinions just seem heavily biased.

Tho i agree with nursing homes tho, most ethnic minorities looks at nursing home as something disgraceful you do to parents.

Of course they're buying up most of the businesses...they are probably buying them in partnership with each other, same as their homes etc.

No they are not in cahoots to get to you! It is also funny how ignorant people assume All minorities are in secret friendship to bring down the white man.They hate each other more than you think. Just like how minorities think all the white people are there, trying their best to keep them down.

We just need to understand each others life.

edit on 2/21/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

You've missunderstood almost everything i said.

I didn't mention 'colour of their skin', because it isn't relevant, at all. I did mention 'ethnic groups' because it is absolutely relevant.

The same would apply to Swedes, getting together and flogging Volvos! Their colour has nothing to do with the point i was making, at all.

And i too have spend a LOT of time around and with people from varied ethnic groups, so while it's appropriate for me to compare what i percieve as failings of culture in my own group, Anglo-Saxon, for the purposes of this thread and the topic of discussion, it's perfectly acceptable and completely non-racist to point out what i consider to positives in the cultures of ethnicities that are not my own.

Frankly, i was praising the way different cultures place a higher value on (generally speaking of course), assisting each other, especially in family circles, rather more than Anglo-Saxons tend to do.

We can debate whether or not Anglo-Saxon culture, establishment, families themselves or a combination of them are to blame for that apparent lack of solidarity within family and community till the cows come home i suppose, but that is the dichotomy i and many of my peers see and feel is a distinct difference between groups here in Britain.

And remember, it's not a polarised viewpoint, it's not an 'all ethnic people in Britain do this' statement as there are always exceptions to the rule, but generally this is what goes on. I suppose it's possible that the longer the people from different ethnic groups and cultures live in and are influenced by Britsih culture, the less this observed difference will become apparent and they too will become more part of the 'me, me, me' crowd and follow our shallow, and imo, increasingly selfish examples of behavior.

But please don't make the kneejerk asumption this is about 'white people or non-white people' it most certainly is not. It's more a cultural thing.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Im sorry if it felt like knee jerk, i guess the tone of the thread kinda rub on too easily.

And it does seem like i may have misread your perspective.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

No problem luciddream, it's an emotive subject isn't it.

Besides it's hard to read facial and hand gestures online eh?

edit on 21-2-2014 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

Or maybe its a family run because and there is no "employees". Usually those small butcher shoes are done by family and or cousins.

you don't need to make up some illegal excuse for why someone is selling cheaper. Sometimes it is cheaper but others mark it up high.

Do you actually know how much an average cell phone bills now a days? and how much they really cost? the answer might traumatize you.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
IMPORTANT: If there is no halal available then a Muslim is allowed to eat non-halal food.

Islam has laws regarding which foods can and cannot be eaten and also on the proper method of slaughtering an animal for consumption, known as dhabihah.
However if there is no other food available then a Muslim is allowed to eat non-halal food.

Surah 2:173 states:
If one is forced because there is no other choice, neither craving nor transgressing, there is no sin on him.

ALSO…

Surah 5:5 states:

“This day are things good and pure made lawful to you. The food of the People of the Book is lawful to you and yours is lawful to them.”

SO… WHY THE NEED FOR HALAL MEAT IN NON-ISLAMIC COUNTRIES?
I wonder why Muslims are demanding halal meat slaughtered in the Muslim way.
We have been told by Halal Authorities that Ritual Slaughter is a requirement of their religion.
But it seems this is clearly taqiyya they have been lying to us (again) in order to promote Islam.

ACCORDING TO SURAH 5:5 THE MEAT OF ANIMALS SLAUGHTERED BY CHRISTIANS OR JEWS IS ALREADY HALAL.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yeah it sucks, I give you that, but it IS business in highly competitive form. Look at starbucks, they open one on every corner in order to drive out any competition...

business do it every day.

If you prefer, keep your business with the Englishman, and encourage everyone you know to do so also. In this manner, even if it means you pay higher prices than if you had gone elsewhere, you are supporting the type of business you prefer to see...

My mother was big on that... she HATED any kind of chain store and would always spend more to keep business with the little mom and pop shops..

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dam00

Tho im not sure how halal meat tastes like.. if it actually has a different taste(since it just the process of killing)...

Also, there is the whole debate about animal suffering while dying etc, which im highly against.

But...

But why do you care if they want to eat Halal? unless of course they are forcing you to buy and eat Halal.

Kosher much!?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

Oh who cares... seriously. Christians try to support other christians with their business, jews support other jews with their businesses, white people support white people with their business, blacks support other black people and the list can go on for days...

It just is dude. It's a little biased, but really... who cares? I don't care where someone chooses to spend their money, that is their own business!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dam00

Oh hell that is only your perception. I am Muslim, yet, if I find a christian or other who runs a more honest business I have no problem with doing business with them. And have in fact chosen business with a christian over a muslim because of honesty or otherwise before.

I have a belief, it is different than, say... Christianity, but this does not mean I refuse to integrate or anything else.

I am an American and all that entails, and I have a religion and all that entails.
edit on 21-2-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join