It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A First Hand Experience Of What 'Muslims' Do To Get Businesses Shut Down.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ok, so first off I know many will come here and call me all kinds of names under the sun but you know what? I don't care.

Secondly, I have seen what has been happening in London over the last 10 years with all the shops being taken over by 'Muslims'. But I just witnessed first hand what they do...

Ok, there is a Butchers not far from me which has been around for a very long time, long before these immigrants came here, it is the last one standing or I should say the last shop standing (in the high street) owned by a Brit (A white Brit), I mention this as I'm Mixed Race myself but thought I should mention it as its probably the only shop here which is owned by an 'Englishman' shall we say.... anyway, this 'Butchers' has been here for ages... now less than 100 metres down the road there is another Butchers (owned by Muslims), now this isnt the concern as I guess people want to get their Halal meat from somewhere and they won't get it at the 'British Butchers'... ok, but about a Month ago a shop which was about 5 doors down from the 'British Butchers' has been turned into a new Butchers (owned by Muslims selling Halal)... to me it is quite obviously 'in your face'... 'I'm going to take your customers or at least try to as I want your 'British Butchers' closed down....

ITS OBVIOUS.... THIS IS NOT PROPAGANDA! ITS WHAT THEY DO.... EVENTUALLY THEY WILL TRY TO OWN EVERY SINGLE SHOP IN THE HIGH STREET AND TRUST ME THEY ARE CERTAINLY ON THEIR WAY TO DOING SO....

Anyway, I think this was a very bad move by the new 'Muslim Butchers'.... I walked past today and they have a big notice in the window notifying passers by that their chicken and other meats is on reduced prices, obviously trying to take custom from the 'British Butcher' and to eventually close him down.

I am hoping that the 'British Butcher' stays where he is and continues to get the custom he was getting (by the looks of it this morning he is still getting his customers in) as the new 'Muslim' one had no-one in it. lol.

But yeah anyway thought i'd post a Thread on it as its happened virtually in front of my eyes and Its not right IMO. I'd be well pssd off if I was the owner of that 'British Butchers'. I don't understand how the 'Muslim' butchers were allowed to open one right there anyway when there is another one as I said less than 100 Metres down the road.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I don't understand how the 'Muslim' butchers were allowed to open one right there anyway when there is another one as I said less than 100 Metres down the road.

Does this shop happen to be in a Muslim majority neigbourhood and is it the only Halal butchers in that immediate vicinity?

Maybe the Halal Butchers are just catering for the lower paid immigrants so to speak by putting their prices down?

Have you not thought about popping into the Halal Butchers and opening dialogue by asking them why their prices are lower?

Over here in France I stayed for a while in a large majority Muslim area with many Halal butchers and maybe one traditional French butches shop. Although the Halal prices were cheaper, this did not seem to affect the traditional butchers trade.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I dont mean to downplay what youre going through as you sound really upset.

As an American, I guess its somewhat difficult to relate as this type of situation is not uncommon over here.

As a matter of fact, many cities in the US have areas which are completely over taken by various ethnic minorities.

For example, many places have a "China Town". In New York, theres "Little Italy". Once I got lost while driving in LA and ended up on a street on which every store had Arabiq writing. I was like what the... I was telling a friend of mine and she explained that it was the "Persian" part of the city...

New York especially has neighborhoods for almost every group.

Koreans ended up in the "Black" parts of the city as the small businesses were less expensive to acquire often resulting in racial tensions. Now it seems that Indians have taken over most of those stores.

It also sounds like the Moslem butchers are engaging in whats known as "predatory" pricing. Its a term many are familiar with because of Walmart. They open a new store, lower their prices, attract much of the business and drive everyone else out. After the competition is gone, prices return to normal.

If other people feel as you do, they will have to make a point of patronizing the non-Moslem butcher, even if it means paying higher prices.

edit on 21-2-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

It's not this tactic (which is fully legal) that you need to worry about. It's the fact that they get one shop, hire illegals or immigrants without work visas to work for them, then "import" their cousins and get their work visas and start up a new business in their cousins name on paper and do it all over again all the while in reality, the first guy is the owner of all these "different" shops "owned" by his cousins.

Eventually, the original owner will get disability but still receive his monthly paycheck as he's no longer an owner on paper of any stores.

I have a friend in the U.K. who has experienced this and I've seen this (and reported with results) locally in Norway.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Its not just muslims who do this - Jews as well.

For year's there was a boots pharmacist near my doctors, everyone used it. Then two Pharmacist's owned by muslims opened up across the road. Where do you think the muslims go now?

Its the culture. Its not just muslims. I disagree with it though.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Whether the new butcher will survive over the more traditional butcher really only depends on the ethicity and customs practiced by the majority of each of their customers.

The Halal butcher will probably attract mostly people who only eat Halal meats, and the traditional butcher will probably attract mostly those who don't.

It depends on numbers and type of customer.

The other thing ethnic people have going for them, which Anglo-Saxons seem to have lost over the decades, is this: The ethnic people tend to stick together and help each other, where we Anglo-Saxons...don't.

This is evidenced in all areas of life, from families, owning and buying homes, operating businesses and just about every other facet of life.

They look after their own...we rip ours off and bung them in nursing homes when they're old and knackered and have to sell the family property to pay for it.

Of course they're buying up most of the businesses...they are probably buying them in partnership with each other, same as their homes etc.

The nearest analogy would be an Amish barn raising...the whole community comes together and works to build a barn, the family gets the help to have a new barn. The family will then help to build the next new barn for another family and so on and on...this is why ethnic people are successful and traditional Anglo-Saxons are finding things harder...we've forgotten that we are a community too.

edit on 21-2-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Would you feel better about the whole thing if it were a Welsh butcher who moved in and started under-pricing to establish trade? Certain business tactics are used by all businessmen, irrespective of culture. Buy cheap and sell dear. If you cannot provide a better quality product and profit by charging more, provide a lower quality product at a cheaper price. Doesn't matter whether the merchant come from Marylebone or Mars.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Its called business mate. White collared, white men have been doing this for decades.

The butchers will only sell Halal, Muslims can't touch none halal meat so unless all the regulars of the British butchers have a sudden taste for halal meat, I'd say there's nothing to worry about. Maybe they have set up shop to take out the other Halal butchers?

And yes, this post is pretty racist you are correct. The terms you use show perfectly well how you think about '"them"

Funny isn't it, if you go Pakistan or anywhere, who owns Bollywood, all their shops and big companies? They do, Muslims own them.

You come Britain, who owns are media? Jewish people. Who owns are big shops and major infrastructure? Jewish people & now Muslims are coming in and taking a piece too

If people don't like it, stop sitting on your ass clamming dole or even pissing/sniffing most of your wage on the party life style or buying # you don't need. This is the reason we're seeing allot of our small companies go into foreign hands, because our own people are incapable of saving money and putting it to actual use.

Stop the hate mate.

Also I'm mixed race too, has # all to do with anything but thought Id chuck that irrelevance in there too for some reason..

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What!!! A Muslim opening up a butcher shop and charging lower prices how dare he. He isn't doing anything illegal is he? If not then why are you getting your knickers in a bunch because he isn't overcharging like the butcher you are crying about.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Ok, so first off I know many will come here and call me all kinds of names under the sun but you know what? I don't care.

Good. So you won't get over sensitive then.

Secondly, I have seen what has been happening in London over the last 10 years with all the shops being taken over by 'Muslims'.

Why the 'Muslims' in quotes? They would be Muslims, no need for quotes unless you put quotes around 'Christians'.

Ok, there is a Butchers not far from me which has been around for a very long time, long before these immigrants came here, it is the last one standing or I should say the last shop standing (in the high street) owned by a Brit (A white Brit), I mention this as I'm Mixed Race myself

A 'White Brit'. What cultural origin does he have? I mean is he Polish, French, American, Spanish.... you seem preoccupied with the colour of his skin as though this is important to you. We know he has British Citizenship as you describe him as British. But then attach importance to the colour of his skin...

but thought I should mention it as its probably the only shop here which is owned by an 'Englishman' shall we say....

'Shall we say'? British, Muslim, now Englishman... 'shall we say'.... what?

about a Month ago a shop which was about 5 doors down from the 'British Butchers' has been turned into a new Butchers (owned by Muslims selling Halal)... to me it is quite obviously 'in your face'... 'I'm going to take your customers or at least try to as I want your 'British Butchers' closed down....

'In your face'? What does that mean? Isn't the purpose of a high street shop to be 'in your face?' Thats called business.

ITS OBVIOUS.... THIS IS NOT PROPAGANDA! ITS WHAT THEY DO.... EVENTUALLY THEY WILL TRY TO OWN EVERY SINGLE SHOP IN THE HIGH STREET AND TRUST ME THEY ARE CERTAINLY ON THEIR WAY TO DOING SO....

You're on the wrong site. You need a far right one. Although, I'd be lying if I didn't think you'd get some support here for your obviously racist rant.

TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yeah, you're racist.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
We just need to understand each others perspective to see how if feels to be on the other side.

edit on 2/21/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I hear what you are saying....

To me though this type of behaviour causes 'Division' ... it also causes 'people' to move out of the area and this is what has happened in many parts of the UK!

I'm not against 'Immigration' but I am against 'Mass Immigration' and 'takeovers of neighbourhoods by one particular race or Ethnic Origin or in this case 'Religious Cults'.

I was angry when I wrote this OP but have calmed down since. But I'm going to see what happens over the course of this year with these 'Butchers'.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Southpark episode 217 gnomes

Tweak coffee vs harbucks

It is the american way

Ask walmart

Eta ifa business wants to stay In business they cater to the customer. Notthe other way around

If he becomes the cheapest best halal butcher his future will be bright

If he fights it he will n closing his doors soon

That simple
edit on am220142808America/ChicagoFri, 21 Feb 2014 08:10:53 -0600_2u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

It is situated in an area which I guess you could say was 'Immigrationalized' if there is such a word.

I don't mind some but is there a need to take over the whole Town?

edit on CSTFri, 21 Feb 2014 08:09:33 -06000000002808x033x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Thank you for your response.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

SearchLightsInc

For year's there was a boots pharmacist near my doctors, everyone used it. Then two Pharmacist's owned by muslims opened up across the road. Where do you think the muslims go now?

Well, this is what I'm saying... it causes 'division' when once there was 'togetherness' .

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

SearchLightsInc

Opening a business and working to make it successful in relation to other businesses? Um, it's actually all of us that do this. Not sure what religion or ethnicity has to do with it. Sounds like the free market at work to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

DJW001

Would you feel better about the whole thing if it were a Welsh butcher who moved in and started under-pricing to establish trade? Certain business tactics are used by all businessmen, irrespective of culture. Buy cheap and sell dear. If you cannot provide a better quality product and profit by charging more, provide a lower quality product at a cheaper price. Doesn't matter whether the merchant come from Marylebone or Mars.

But somehow I don't think a 'Welsh' Butcher would be so rude and the 'Meat' would still be 'British' anyway, there would be no point opening one next to the 'English' guy.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

buster2010
What!!! A Muslim opening up a butcher shop and charging lower prices how dare he. He isn't doing anything illegal is he? If not then why are you getting your knickers in a bunch because he isn't overcharging like the butcher you are crying about.

I didn't say the 'British' Butchers was over-charging. I think it is you who is getting your knickers in a twist!

All I'm doing is stating what I am seeing and have seen over the years!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

When did muslim become a race ?

OP so what if people call you names, could be alot worse

there was a saying when I was young "I will say what I like its a free country" when did this change ?

these muslims have no intention of intergrating they want there own areas own laws and islam by its very nature wants to dominate the world,
racist pffft!
that word means nothing these days and is a complete mockery to people who have suffered real discrimination

dont let these fairy types get to you as they will be happy when your thread is closed
I have stared and flaged you
thanks for sharing your story

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join