It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadbeat Boss Email Exchange. May cause sudden death from laughter.

page: 1

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The headline really doesn't lie. Probably best email exchange I've ever read…

*Edited for T&C

www.tickld.com...

edit on 21-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
lol awesome. That make my morning, thanks OP!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Thanks for that Boncho...

Tears are rolling down my cheeks right now

Have a happy Friday

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thanks for the laugh, brother!!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Hahahahahah!

That is legendary! Everyone on the internet should read this!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Here ya go Bonch ... more of the same unbridled hilarity - at some unsuspecting targets expense !!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

( check the link for more ! )

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Thanks for that one too Timely

Where are the Kleenexes someone?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I think that " Missing Missy" was my first introduction to this wicked button pusher ...

I love the folk that react. That's what makes it.

27/B

DISCLAIMER : Not affiliated nor introduced for that matter ... just sharing; possibly no better pick up - put down - Dunny read !!!

edit on 21-2-2014 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Absolutely fantastic!

This is something that I really wish I was in a position to do... But I can't afford to lose my job unfortunately (when will that lottery win show up anyway?).

Thanks for the laugh, OP

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Very funny

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Lol great stuff

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Why do I have an urge to research and see if I can find out if that guys "business model" succeeded? After all that exchange, the idiot asks "Are you going to do the logo and piecharts or not?"

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In this world of free-lancing and working from your living room in underwear, this scenario is familiar to many people.

Having acquaintances (or friends) casually ask you for help with casual promises of payment can turn into months long, time consuming, soul destroying ... well, a waste of time and effort with nary a free business lunch to show for it. Not that I'd know, or anything...

Funny post and thanks for it.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

I know the same exact feeling, everyone thinks because im good with the computer and i can fix em, they can bring theirs over to be fixed or virus cleaned, yet they KNOW this is how I make my extra money!!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Baddogma
In this world of free-lancing and working from your living room in underwear, this scenario is familiar to many people.

Having acquaintances (or friends) casually ask you for help with casual promises of payment can turn into months long, time consuming, soul destroying ... well, a waste of time and effort with nary a free business lunch to show for it. Not that I'd know, or anything...

Funny post and thanks for it.

It's true I've agreed to redesign a website for someone on the cheap because she's a friend of a friend and it's turned into a nightmare, been working on it for 5 MONTHS now (alright there's a lot of months in there where I haven't actually done anything) because I've just got totally fed up with her.

We agreed what the job was, agreed a price, and now every time we speak she's thought up a new thing she wants building/integrating into it, I do one thing and 6 weeks later she wants it changing, some other part of her site (like a plugin she's using) doesn't work how she'd like and can I make it work like this, that, and the other, etc.

In fact I'd better get on and get some work done on it before she changes her mind again.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Heh, yeah... been there. The old concept of hard copy contracts makes more sense, now... though I'd feel like an ass asking for signatures for every 'favor' and would still end up in court trying to satisfy the stupid contract anyway... so?

I guess it's the way of skills, nepotism and networking and we take the bad with whatever good that finally comes (which is usually a check that you have to cash at 2:30 p.m. Thursday but no later than Friday morning, if you're lucky).

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think his best one is the Home Owners Association trash can one: www.27bslash6.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
David Thorne kills me, his sense of humor fits mine perfectly
Still my favorite, because I snowboard and have been in shops like that. www.27bslash6.com...

new topics

top topics

join