It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apocalypse has been Cancelled Women saves Mankind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
link

Just wow, I would give my eye teeth to just sit in a room with this Woman and see how her mind ticks. She thinks her mother was the Anti Christ and by killing her she averted Nuclear Apocalypse...yeah right !
edit on 21-2-2014 by Kandinsky because: fixed link

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Link not working .

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Oh jeez, everyone goes through the "My mom is the antichrist" phase. You're not supposed to actually kill her…

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

tigertatzen
reply to post by Expat888

www.news.com.au...

Thanks .. just gave it a read .. looks like a severe case of untreated paranoid schizophrenia with tragic result ...

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

boncho
Oh jeez, everyone goes through the "My mom is the antichrist" phase. You're not supposed to actually kill her…

i really dont know why but your quote brings this song to mind

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well according to the article she wasn't dead. She was only mostly dead. And apparently that was what convinced the woman that she was the Antichrist...the fact that she stabbed her three times and she wouldn't die. I sincerely hope the child wasn't there when this happened...talk about being traumatized for life...holy cannoli O.o

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Oops.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Thanks .. just gave it a read .. looks like a severe case of untreated paranoid schizophrenia with tragic result ...

You're welcome
Yes, I'm thinking schizophrenia too. Unbelievable that she actually just walked up to the camera crew like that and confessed...who knows what she might have done if the cops hadn't been able to take her into custody right away.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Here is the news station that actually was there, doing the interview. If you listen to the full video, it says, "There is more to this interview that we didn't air, so be sure to go to our website for more on this story".

If you go to their website, below the main video, there are two videos. Clicking on the right video brings up the actual less edited interview between Nichols and the reporter.

You can hear the reporter asking her questions that prompted the replies seen in the OP video, as well as Nichols' giving more explanations about how she arrived at her conclusions, and what happened in more detail.

One note, she states, "All of these people of this satanic cult have been rounded up, and are all dead". Does this mean more dead bodies may be found in connection with this attempted murder? She so easily confessed to this one, so I am sure they will be asking her the same question.

I wonder if more news will be coming out about this story?

www.local8now.com...

edit on 21-2-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

tigertatzen

You're welcome
Yes, I'm thinking schizophrenia too. Unbelievable that she actually just walked up to the camera crew like that and confessed...who knows what she might have done if the cops hadn't been able to take her into custody right away.

Well, she was obviously just proud of her good work. We should leave her at that state - so she is convinced she saved earth and humankind and won't do anything bad in the future..

Well, at least until the cashier at the next retailer won't give her "the eye" for having not enough cash or whatnot.. Then, obviously, the satanic cult is back to get her - she will need more scissors and small knifes for this world, I guess.

*scnr*

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Silly woman and obviously delusional!

After all as everybody knows it was myself that saved the universe.
LoL

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I live in rural Tennessee, and I can say with some certainty that she has been up for several days. You can just tell around here.... Meth and schizophrenia don't mix.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hmm.. i always thought my ex girlfriend was the anti-Christ but i never tried to kill her.

top topics

join