It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NASA Astrobiologist claims: evidence of alien life on Mars was destroyed!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
There is also something interesting in the space act.

(j) Aliens.--In the performance of its functions, the Administration is authorized, when determined by the Administrator to be necessary, and subject to such security investigations as the Administrator may determine to be appropriate, to employ aliens without regard to statutory provisions prohibiting payment of compensation to aliens.

(k) Concessions for Visitors' Facilities.--

(1) In general.--In the performance of its functions, the Administration is authorized to provide by concession, without regard to section 1302 of title 40, on such terms as the Administrator may deem to be appropriate and necessary to protect the concessioner against loss of the concessioner's investment in property (but not anticipated profits) resulting from the Administration's discretionary acts and decisions, for the construction, maintenance, and operation of all manner of facilities and equipment for visitors to the several installations of the Administration and, in connection therewith, to provide services incident to the dissemination of information concerning its activities to such visitors, without charge or with a reasonable charge therefor (with this authority being in addition to any other authority that the Administration may have to provide facilities, equipment, and services for visitors to its installations).

Any idea?

Aliens? Visitors?
edit on 22-2-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Arken
There is also something interesting in the space act.

(j) Aliens.--In the performance of its functions, the Administration is authorized, when determined by the Administrator to be necessary, and subject to such security investigations as the Administrator may determine to be appropriate, to employ aliens without regard to statutory provisions prohibiting payment of compensation to aliens.

(k) Concessions for Visitors' Facilities.--

(1) In general.--In the performance of its functions, the Administration is authorized to provide by concession, without regard to section 1302 of title 40, on such terms as the Administrator may deem to be appropriate and necessary to protect the concessioner against loss of the concessioner's investment in property (but not anticipated profits) resulting from the Administration's discretionary acts and decisions, for the construction, maintenance, and operation of all manner of facilities and equipment for visitors to the several installations of the Administration and, in connection therewith, to provide services incident to the dissemination of information concerning its activities to such visitors, without charge or with a reasonable charge therefor (with this authority being in addition to any other authority that the Administration may have to provide facilities, equipment, and services for visitors to its installations).

Any idea?

Aliens? Visitors?

There talking about illegal aliens who work or own gift shops or food courts on NASA facilities. It involves leasing of space to private individuals.This exempts the administrator from having to verify they're here legally. And in case they are illegal he can prevent the seizure of their property on any NASA facility. Most government agencies have a clause like this when dealing with vendors.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Visitors ie JOE PUBLIC say visiting places like the Kennedy Space Center.

From your post the word below

concessioner: someone who holds or operates a concession ie a small business that's why this other word was mentioned underlined and bold below.

against loss of the concessioner's investment in property (but not anticipated profits)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

There talking about illegal aliens who work or own gift shops or food courts on NASA facilities.

Hmmm... I don't know.... for me is quite suspicious... Illegal Aliens that work inside NASA facilities....

I can understand illegal aliens that work into Oranges fields, but not into super surveilled SPACE INSTALLATIONS...

So you can enter inside NASA facilities without a BADGE and sell your "poisoned Hot Dogs" to the NASA employees?

"Nah... don't convince me. At all...

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Arken

There talking about illegal aliens who work or own gift shops or food courts on NASA facilities.

Hmmm... I don't know.... for me is quite suspicious... Illegal Aliens that work inside NASA facilities....

I can understand illegal aliens that work into Oranges fields, but not into super surveilled SPACE INSTALLATIONS...

So you can enter inside NASA facilities without a BADGE and sell your "poisoned Hot Dogs" to the NASA employees?

Strange concept for you but there called vendors and they sell things to the visitors. And no they dont need a badge its public access. people still amaze me what do you think it means there hiring extraterrestrials to work in there gift shop? wow you know im just going to stop there.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

English is not your first language that's why YOU don't understand.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Illegal Aliens work all over the place here in the US Arken. It's a fact of life here.

"Aliens" in that context refers to "Non-US Citizens", and yes, you can find them working at places like even NASA, because not all of their facilities require security badges with back ground checks to enter.

NASA is a civilian branch of the US government. Because they deal with space, they are required to work with and share information with other branches of our government, such as the military, who also use space (the US Air Force and US Navy use space quite a bit for satellites and other programs). This is not surprising as we have several "Agencies" that are like this.

For example, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is a civilian branch of the government, but works with and shares information with the Office of Naval Intelligence which is a military branch of the government.

The sources you are citing are showing this quite clearly: NASA is separate from the military, but works with the military.

Illegal Aliens do more than just work in orange groves (there are a LOT of them here where I live, and we do not have orange groves here). Just because they may be non-US citizens who are here illegally doesn't make their knowledge of how to do things limited.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

wmd_2008
reply to post by Arken

English is not your first language that's why YOU don't understand.

That is highly probable...

Star for you.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I've seen some strange looking people working in gift shops. Very strange. Hmmmm, can it be? But at least they are covered by the regulations, and must sell only earth-based products. I agree with you on the hot dogs, not fit to eat for man, beast, or alien.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Was looking back into this last night.

From what I heard there was apparently an alleged discrepancy that took place amongst NASA employees regarding their guidelines of what would be considered "life."

Apparently when various soil samples were tested there was a rather large leap of 30 bacterias per soil sample as opposed to several million bacterias found within another.

It's alleged that they could not come to an agreement and therefore dubbed the planet to contain no "life."

Again. Alleged. Not claiming it to be true or false. Pieces seem to be missing to the story and I'm skeptical.

edit on 2/22/2014 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

Im intreagued but you lost me want to try again you were talking about bacteria but then you mentioned another planet and it didnt make sense because we cant test bacteria on another planet as far as i know.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This is just one incident of many where nasa is holding back important information showing that "We Are Not Alone"! Think of all the folks who had a great love for the Space Program anxiously waiting for life changing moment for humanity and now pass away never hearing those magical words!
I like to add two more points:

1. Image: marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov... Show what appear to be two skulls in the upper left of the image. I mean really, it’s clear to all that this warrant a closer look and detail study of the anomalies. Never one word from NASA official, they just drove away, made no comment like it was just another day in the land of Mars!
2. Image: marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov... a skull down lower left of the image. Clearly you can make out what looks like maybe a person bury in the sand, another good anomaly deserving of a close-up drive by. What could ever be the reason for not fully investigate what could very well be the Story of the Millennium!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Arken

NASA needs roof repairs and their lawn cut too. Who else is going to trim the hedges?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This was discussed on Ancient Aliens this week and will also be talked about on Out of the Box Next week.

It is interesting that they continue to hide evidence of things that contradict current beliefs.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Several points should be made. It has not been shown that NASA is hiding evidence of fossils of once-living things on Mars. Richard Hoover did not claim that this was so, either. He repeatedly used the term 'possible fossil' in the interview. He is a competent scientist, and knows that mere resemblance to a fossil crinoid does not make it one.
The discussion here seems to have centered on the spherical objects on the rocky matrix. This is not the structure to which Hoover was referring. He described the possible crinoid fossil he saw as a complex, segmented organism, an animal. Crinoids have arms that extend from a center, something like starfish. The relevant structure can be seen in the posted photograph. It is considerably larger than the spherical objects.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MCL1150

Rocks that look like skulls (and that only with a healthy dose of imagination and pareidolia) are not anomalies. I see no reason for the rover to go out of its way and planned activities to take a closer look. Evidence of past life on Mars would have to come from more obvious, or more scientifically-valid, findings.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

Do you seen the video?
He say in the first minute, and quote:

I've found the remains of life forms that are absolutely, conclusively Extraterrestrial.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Point is, I don't believe that you even know half of what you're claiming about NASA.

I also have absolutely no interest whatsoever in reading your doctored up resume either.
~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
A question, thank for any answers. The possible fossil pointed out in this thread, the segmented object, is either a naturally formed rock or a fossilized lifeform. Either or, it seems. So it's the best or one of the best possible lifeform candidates found on a Mars Rover photograph. And it happened because the first rover happened to land in the tiny crater which probably exposed this when it hit nearby. That makes it really old, way down there under ground level, brought to light by a meteorite (another song the Beatles could have sung, if they'd thought of it..."Brought to light by a meteorite" nice line and title for a song. I call dibs on the title, anyone want to add some lines here, or if it gets good maybe we can move it to another thread.....so my question:

On this thread, posters talk about the earth lifeform that comes closest to looking like this one has little arms coming out from a central core. I can't see that on this possible fossil, are you saying this object has tiny arms or is itself a segmented tiny arm. I see the segments fine, and in some areas have some melding into some areas of the surrounding rock. Thanks.
edit on 22-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

SheopleNation

Point is, I don't believe that you even know half of what you're claiming about NASA.

I also have absolutely no interest whatsoever in reading your doctored up resume either.
~$heopleNation

I didnt make any claims about NASA again you have reading problems and replied to the wrong person i advise you go back and check. As far as what i posted its something called scientific papers letting you know what NASA researchers said about life on mars. There hoping to find it as well and believe there was life on mars and may still be hidden under the surface where there may be liquid water. But i know that science stuff just confuses you i guess. See if you cant keep up with a simple thread how are you going to read a research paper and understand it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join