It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I used to belief in God but now I know there is no god but ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
"God" (Khod) was origionally Female. The freemasons know her as the Great Mother. They don't call it history for nothing. Basically, all ancient cultures were matriarchial at first. What have we forgotten on this planet? Even what we call "male", gets it's blueprint from the female form. As above above, so below.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

TiedDestructor
reply to post by sn0rch

Well I'm glad you've finally laid to rest humankind's most intriguing question.

Moi pleasure !

It is good to be of service.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I came to a similar conclusion a few years back. I certainly have done a lot of personal research. ( just tossing my own two cents in, now). I have come to the conclusion that if there is a creator, it (yes, I said, it!) is a energy force that is ever expanding and includes me at this moment of my existence. Through personal observation, I can only conclude that when I die, the components of myself will be recycled to the tenth + atom molecule and be used to create something new. Will I comprehend this then? I haven't a clue, but it doesn't matter. I will enjoy living this life. I can comprehend the benefits of living life wisely without condemning myself to ritualistic beliefs.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

daskakik

UxoriousMagnus
but.....but who created the Annunaki?

and who created the creator of the Annunaki?

and who created the creator of the creator of the................................Annunaki?

And who created god?

I think you shot yourself in the foot.

said the ant

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

To the other ant that presented a flawed argument.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I am agnostic. I have not had any experience that led me to believe in God and I have no reason to believe that there isn't a God.

It's nice to sit on the fence and not deal in absolutes.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

daskakik

UxoriousMagnus
but.....but who created the Annunaki?

and who created the creator of the Annunaki?

and who created the creator of the creator of the................................Annunaki?

And who created god?

I think you shot yourself in the foot.

said the ant

If you ask who created the Annunaki, who created Aliens, who created trees etc etc etc then you HAVE to ask in the same discussion WHO CREATED GOD?

If there is a God (Cough) then something must ave created it too! Then we go on and on like a durcell battery!

With so much death and destruction going on in this world then I very much doubt there is a God or not one that we are told exists. The Vatican that are supposed to be the representatives of 'God' are nothing but a bunch of Satanic Paedophiles who are involved in all sorts of de-humanizing practices including Rape and Murder. If there is a God then why does he, she or it condone the practice by the Vatican.

People say God put you on this Earth as a test. Really? So a child born in Africa starves to death is a test? Don't be so bloody stupid.

Jesus died for our sins. Good for him!!

I very much doubt there is a God going by the ancient accounts. Especially since our ancient world didn't worship a God but rather Gods (Plural). Star Gods to be exact. What? Didn't they have a Jesus figure tell them about God? Fed 5,000 people with 1 loaf of bread and 2 fish?

The concept of God is not very old. Scientists, researchers, geneticists and evolutionary biologists say that humans have been on this earth for over 200,000 years. But the 'God' worship is less than 10,000 years old. How does that work? Didn't the ancient civilizations get their God Manual?

And if we were created in God's image then how come the Human Body has so many Genetic Defects? Wouldn't that happen if we were Genetically created? As in by the Annunaki? Like the ancient texts and tablets etc tell us?

A God creation would not be fraught with Genetic mistakes would it? Having read the bible I don't remember seeing the words 'Cloning Vats' or 'Test Tubes' etc.

The evidence speaks for itself. A Spiritual Being known as God is a man made concept designed to enslave our minds. It ranks right up there with Santa Claus, Fairies, Goblins, Zombies etc.

How and why the Universe was created is a mystery. We are mere humans and we are essentially powerless. We see very little and only see in visible light. There are other forms of light that we cannot see. We are limited beings. But that's the way we were created. Initially we were created as slaves. And we are still slaves! Simple minded slaves. Easily controlled slaves!

(post by UxoriousMagnus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

daskakik

To the other ant that presented a flawed argument.

there is no flaw....

how long would it take you to explain quantum physics to an ant?

God trying to explain to us (creatures bound by "time") how he could always exist.....is like that.
edit on 22-2-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

alienreality
For people that just "give up" without even harboring an ounce of faith or belief in possibilities, you are right.
He is real however. It isn't supposed to be easy. Keep looking.
I know for a fact he's real. And yep, he is a he.
What's next?

Why are you so sure He is a he? To be 'male' is defined by sexual reproductive organs, now why would an omnipotent being have need for sexual reproductive organs? The only purpose for that would be if there was a female version of himself.

If that is true then he is not the one true and only God.

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

iRoyalty

alienreality
For people that just "give up" without even harboring an ounce of faith or belief in possibilities, you are right.
He is real however. It isn't supposed to be easy. Keep looking.
I know for a fact he's real. And yep, he is a he.
What's next?

Why are you so sure He is a he? To be 'male' is defined by sexual reproductive organs, now why would an omnipotent being have need for sexual reproductive organs? The only purpose for that would be if there was a female version of himself.

If that is true then he is not the one true and only God.

Thoughts?

why does He have eyes or fingernails or hair? Why isn't he like.....whatever you think he should be like?

Let's just pretend there is a God...a one true God. You tell us what "it" looks like.

If....and I mean "if" you believe in the God of the bible...then ... we know that we are made in His image. What does it matter why?

If you don't believe in the God of the bible....then why even care?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
there is no flaw....

At the ant level there is a obvious flaw.

Depends on "who" you are.

God trying to explain to us (creatures bound by "time") how he could always exist.....is like that.

I'm not asking god, I'm asking you, since you seem think to that this is true.

edit on 22-2-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
why does He have eyes or fingernails or hair? Why isn't he like.....whatever you think he should be like?

Let's just pretend there is a God...a one true God. You tell us what "it" looks like.

If....and I mean "if" you believe in the God of the bible...then ... we know that we are made in His image. What does it matter why?

General interest, I didn't know if there was something in the bible stating why.

I could almost understand a human form, if he did physically mould this world, humans included, then he would need hands I guess... Those bits I can kind of understand, even if I don't agree with them.

However it's just the need for male genitalia that bothers me, if he has those bits then he must also have a need to reproduce, which would mean he needs a mate. Now we could argue it was so he could impregnate Mary, but still, he wouldn't have need of the organ since as we all know he didn't 'literally' impregnate her in the conventional way.

If he has no organ then he has no gender.
edit on 22-2-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

daskakik

UxoriousMagnus
there is no flaw....

At the ant level there is a obviouse flaw.

Depends on "who" you are.

I'm not asking god, I'm asking you, since you seem think to that this is true.
edit on 22-2-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

It doesn't depend on who anyone is....an ant can't ever learn quantum physics.

How can one ant explain to another ant quantum physics when an ant could never understand quantum physics?

Asking me how God could "always" exist.....my only answer can be....because He told us so.

And I know this seems silly to people that don;t believe in God....and that is ok. And I know that non-believers think that believers are silly in general and idiots at best. And this is ok too.

It is impossible for time bound humans to understand the concept of timelessness.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
How can one ant explain to another ant quantum physics when an ant could never understand quantum physics?

If an ant can't know quantum physics (or god) how can you know?

You just shot yourself in the foot again.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

daskakik

UxoriousMagnus

If an ant can't know quantum physics (or god) how can you know?

You just shot yourself in the foot again.

The ant not understanding physics is like us not understanding God existing always.

even though an ant can't understand physics......physics still exists.

let me ask you something....so if you were in a space ship that could travel near light speed....and you pointed in one direction and hit the throttle .... what happens to "time" as you get closer and closer to the speed of light?

I will answer for you....just in case you never took physics...."time" slows down the faster you travel. But it only slows down for you. So if you then turn your ship around and go almost light speed back home to earth.....thousands of years will have passed. So if we can manipulate time just by changing our rate of travel.....imagine what God can do with it.

good talking with you.....I need to go to bed and rest as apparently I keep shooting myself in my feet.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

iRoyalty

UxoriousMagnus

General interest, I didn't know if there was something in the bible stating why.

I could almost understand a human form, if he did physically mould this world, humans included, then he would need hands I guess... Those bits I can kind of understand, even if I don't agree with them.

However it's just the need for male genitalia that bothers me, if he has those bits then he must also have a need to reproduce, which would mean he needs a mate. Now we could argue it was so he could impregnate Mary, but still, he wouldn't have need of the organ since as we all know he didn't 'literally' impregnate her in the conventional way.

I have wondered that as well....but I keep finding myself coming back to....eh.......who cares? But "the Son" was around before he was on earth....he is spoken of in Genesis .... so who knows....

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

iRoyalty

UxoriousMagnus

I have wondered that as well....but I keep finding myself coming back to....eh.......who cares? But "the Son" was around before he was on earth....he is spoken of in Genesis .... so who knows....

You spelt Son wrong. It should be spelt SUN.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Yeah that's true, the poster on the first page was just very convinced about God's gender, and I wondered if there was something solid to back it up.

As you say though, it's not particularly important I just find religions fascinating, more so the effect they have on people and their reasoning. I also don't mean that in a negative light, just to clarify!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
The ant not understanding physics is like us not understanding God existing always.

But say you believe so there must be some understanding behind that.

even though an ant can't understand physics......physics still exists.

But will an ant believe in something that it can't imagine? So why do you?

let me ask you something....so if you were in a space ship that could travel near light speed....and you pointed in one direction and hit the throttle .... what happens to "time" as you get closer and closer to the speed of light?

Why ask an ant that has never been on that type of ship?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join