It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I used to belief in God but now I know there is no god but ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

No, I feel the sincere concern on your part but that doesn't change the truth.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

daskakik

No, I feel the sincere concern on your part but that doesn't change the truth.

That is fine, if you don't feel that your truth is worth checking then so be it. I still wish you all the best.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

alienreality

Reply to TwiTcHomatic

No no no, I never said I HAD proof ever.

I said I have SEEN proof myself. Maybe reading is not that easy at 1AM and later.. It happens..

Even in a lab someone see's proof so they continue knowing they are on the right track.

Knowing the same thing I do takes following the same procedures I have taken.
If you can't and won't do that, your argument is meaningless.
edit on 21-2-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

OK.. so now we go for semantics.

By definition if you have seen proof.. then you have proof. Share with the class or quit this nonsensical babble of "proof" period.

I have proof that your proof was a delusional dream caused by copious amount of chocolate and caffeine. BUt I am not going to share it since it is not my job.

But everybody else here has to believe it since I say I have it.

Faith.. its what you are having for dinner and I am already full.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I checked my truth when I was at the spot you are at now. It brought me here.

I would have also advised someone in my spot that someone other than good had led them astray. For that I don't blame you still...

edit on 21-2-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I get the impression you seem to think I am attacking you.. far from it.

People need to believe in all kinds of things in this world.. I have no ill will towards any of that.

All I am saying.. is you cannot walk into an environment such as ATS.. claim you have proof of any kind whether tangible or of any other form, but then claim its not your job.

Yes.. you will be called out on it every time.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Considering the size of the Universe we are smaller than ants, smaller than atoms even. Now when I see these infinitesimally small creates defiantly wave their fists and call out into the vast and infinite realm what they believe and dont believe, what god is or isnt, as if their views matter, I cant help but chuckle.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

TwiTcHomatic

alienreality

Reply to TwiTcHomatic

No no no, I never said I HAD proof ever.

I said I have SEEN proof myself. Maybe reading is not that easy at 1AM and later.. It happens..

Even in a lab someone see's proof so they continue knowing they are on the right track.

Knowing the same thing I do takes following the same procedures I have taken.
If you can't and won't do that, your argument is meaningless.

OK.. so now we go for semantics. By definition if you have seen proof.. then you have proof. Share with the class or quit this nonsensical babble of "proof" period. I have proof that your proof was a delusional dream caused by copious amount of chocolate and caffeine. BUt I am not going to share it since it is not my job. But everybody else here has to believe it since I say I have it. Faith.. its what you are having for dinner and I am already full.

Here we go again... I never said anyone had to believe jack squat. I simply said I have seen proof that he exists.. just this one sentence and here you are making up all kinds of diatribe over it. I never said you have believe anything.

You are the one fighting and flustering about.. like I put a hot pepper in your mouth.. If you want to twist and argue over your own issues, that is better done somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

GoShredAK
reply to post by stevcolx

Freakin scary dude

So, If the annunaki created us, then what does that mean for the soul?

Well for a start it's not really a soul. It's energy. Concious Energy!

There is no Heaven and no Hell. When we die our Concious Energy goes back into the universe to one of the Energy Dimensions.......Apparently!!

I have to say Apparently because there is no concrete proof either way. Just as there is no concrete proof to say there is a God. Just man made books!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I think applying occam's razor leaves a good idea of what "he" isn't. What "he" may be leaves a lot of room for interpretation.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

alienreality

daskakik

I was a devout christian for a very long time. I thought, like you, that I had proof. Then I found proof to the contrary. What is one to do?

Maybe what happened was someone other than good convinced you your proof was wrong, and you bought into it? It has happened to many before you.
Maybe it is time you tried to find the truth again. Even scientists double check and triple check their discoveries..

and yet so far, I have not seen any devout believer in 'God' ever doubt, let alone double and 'God' forbid triple check thier discovery of 'God'

I was born and raised Chatholic and know many people who know God is true and he prooved this to them... Only problem is the few that had the time to explain in detail to me of this proof end up making coments along the lines.......'That is why you have an Appendix, God wished us not to eat meat and he told me this' (Qoute from a Vegan) and another friend of mine saying 'God shows me he exsists every day when I see the news and the people in Syria dying in groves' (Qoute from my strangley funny rascist friend)

What im hearing from people with a similar views is that each person has a completely wild opinion of what they are 'hearing or seing'.
Same pattern I find in Imaginination in my own thoughts.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Skyfloating
Considering the size of the Universe we are smaller than ants, smaller than atoms even. Now when I see these infinitesimally small creates defiantly wave their fists and call out into the vast and infinite realm what they believe and dont believe, what god is or isnt, as if their views matter, I cant help but chuckle.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

All views matter... if they did not nobody would come here. It is how we learn the lows and highs of how our species thinks.. though not always for the better.

In reality each person is the center of their own universe for better or worse.

But, I get the gist of what you are saying.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Maltese5Rhino

Yeah, deceptions are at an all time high.. The triple checking is done when you think the source of something isn't coming from the bright and cheery side. That is what I meant earlier. I made that clear, but you missed the meaning entirely, somehow. How many are running around believing a deception? Just look at all the evil being done in the world to see that..

He said he found a new truth for himself that does not include belief any longer. That was what I said to triple check. Not whatever it is you are trying to imply..

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

alienreality

Yeah, deceptions are at an all time high.. The triple checking is done when you think the source of something isn't coming from the bright and cheery side. That is what I meant earlier. How many are running around believing a deception? Just look at all the evil being done in the world to see that..

Good question.

Yes, how many are running around believing a deception?

Blindly following that which is written and told to be true and HOPED to be true.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

stevcolx

ChuckNasty
reply to post by droid56

Open up and see the signs. A Creator is there. If you ask and believe, the signs will be there.

No religion required!

No brain required as well!

As an ex Christian I can say that there is no God. Mother Nature is the creator of the world. But the Annunaki are the creators of the Human Race!

Research some of Michael Tellingers work and you'll see who created us!

but.....but who created the Annunaki?

and who created the creator of the Annunaki?

and who created the creator of the creator of the................................Annunaki?

and who created the big mass that exploded into a perfect working universe?

and who created the infinite gravity that it took to make the big mass compress and then explode?

that's who I believe in

commonly known as........GOD

just don't believe anything before the word.....GOD
edit on 21-2-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

alienreality
Just look at all the evil being done in the world to see that..

Strawman.

Can you prove that there is more evil being done in the world today than at any other point in history? I can think of a handfull of genocides that would indicate otherwise.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

TwiTcHomatic

alienreality

Yeah, deceptions are at an all time high.. The triple checking is done when you think the source of something isn't coming from the bright and cheery side. That is what I meant earlier. How many are running around believing a deception? Just look at all the evil being done in the world to see that..

Good question.

Blindly following that which is written and told to be true and HOPED to be true.

Certainly not you, right? You are doing perfect for yourself, and I am very happy you aren't fooled... Very nicely done sir!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

and who created the creator of the creator of the................................Annunaki?

And who created god?

I think you shot yourself in the foot.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

alienreality

TwiTcHomatic

alienreality

Good question.

Certainly not you, right? You are doing perfect for yourself, and I am very happy you aren't fooled... Very nicely done sir!

Who knows, still have seen nothing to prove one way or the other if my viewpoints are correct or not.. just like everybody else.

Thanks! I am doing pretty well for myself.. kind of you to notice.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

daskakik

UxoriousMagnus

And who created god?

I think you shot yourself in the foot.

I always like that brain twister.

A god was just there right?

Well, how did there get there for god to be there... dizzying.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
As someone who stopped believing in god year's ago I'm about to say the strangest thing and that would be keep looking for something to believe in . If you feel it's pointless I'm not here to stop you or judge. But I want you to find what you think is right.

I remember when I lost faith in everything. I was shattered and on the brink of losing what little sanity I had left. I never found a light or anything but instead ended up in shadow's and darkness.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join