It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I used to belief in God but now I know there is no god but ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

No brain required as well!

As an ex Christian I can say that there is no God. Mother Nature is the creator of the world. But the Annunaki are the creators of the Human Race!

Research some of Michael Tellingers work and you'll see who created us!

Thank you for your no brains required example!

People, use your heads and see the world for what it is.... No mythical space people overlords required!

Don't mind my avatar pic...
edit on 21-2-2014 by ChuckNasty because: added quotes

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

TwiTcHomatic

alienreality
For people that just "give up" without even harboring an ounce of faith or belief in possibilities, you are right.
He is real however. It isn't supposed to be easy. Keep looking.
I know for a fact he's real. And yep, he is a he.
What's next?

If anyone knew for a "fact", indisputable evidence would be available.

You know for a fact that you believe.. nothing more.

Almost... I know for a fact he exists. Ive seen proof. It isn't my job to show anyone proof. It is your job to find your own proof, if you so desire.

Added: A fact that you know yourself doesn't automatically mean there will be proof for the masses to see.
edit on 21-2-2014 by alienreality because: added

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

alienreality

TwiTcHomatic

alienreality
For people that just "give up" without even harboring an ounce of faith or belief in possibilities, you are right.
What's next?

Almost... I know for a fact he exists. Ive seen proof. It isn't my job to show anyone proof. It is your job to find your own proof, if you so desire.

I had a talking penguin tell me there was no god.

See how easy that is.

You have faith in what you believe, and there is nothing wrong with that.

But please, don't talk of facts with nothing to back up your claims. We deny ignorance here.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

TwiTcHomatic

alienreality

TwiTcHomatic

alienreality
What's next?

I had a talking penguin tell me there was no god. If that is what it takes to make you believe, okay.

See how easy that is. Whatever works best for you!

But please, don't talk of facts with nothing to back up your claims. We deny ignorance here.

Faith it used to be, but He showed me beyond faith. It only begins with faith, and it doesn't always remain as faith alone. He showed me proof himself. Because I first believed by faith. See how it works? Of course not because you deny ignorance right? Hear your own words for once.
To back up my claims is easy, but to see it yourself you have to actually do the process I described already. Not willing? Then no proof for ya. You cant make the mule drink right?
edit on 21-2-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

alienreality
He showed me proof himself.

But, that proof doesn't work for us so, can you hold that against us?

If you got something else I'm sure there are those that are interested. Maybe you can pass that along.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

TwiTcHomatic

TiedDestructor

TwiTcHomatic

alienreality
What's next?

I think you meant: "If EVERYONE knew for a "fact" indisputable evidence would be available.

In regards to your 2nd statement: "You know for a fact that you believe.. nothing more." Yes...that's self explanatory in itself. I need nothing more; hence the word BELIEF.

No, I meant what I typed.

If ANYONE knew for a fact, there would be evidence. It only takes one person to provide that indisputable evidence.

That is what a fact is.. something that can be proven.

-edit- spelling
edit on 21-2-2014 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

I know for a "fact" I experience love. I can't prove that to you. The same love I have for my wife and my child I feel also towards "my" creator. Such a deep unnerving love that shakes the very core of my gut when it crosses my mind. That's as much a fact to this "anyone"; as if any.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

alienreality

TwiTcHomatic

alienreality

TwiTcHomatic

alienreality
What's next?

I had a talking penguin tell me there was no god. If that is what it takes to make you believe, okay.

See how easy that is. Whatever works best for you!

Faith it used to be, but He showed me beyond faith. It only begins with faith, and it doesn't always remain as faith alone. He showed me proof himself. Because I first believed by faith. See how it works? Of course not because you deny ignorance right? Hear your own words for once.

First off, you can remove that part of the quote that I did not type.. that you decided to add for your own purposes (quite godly eh?)

Second, don't presume to know anything about me. Son of two pastors.. molded the minds of 3 different youth groups for 3 different churches for 17 years.

In all that time.. no one.. not one person has ever given any proof that a god exists.

If they had you better believe as a follower they would have proclaimed every last detail to anyone who would listen.

So yes, saying you have proof.. but its not "your job" to talk about it or spread the word goes against everything you believe anyway.

Again I say you have faith, nothing more.

As long as that gets you through your days then I am happy for you.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

daskakik

alienreality

If you got something else I'm sure there are those that are interested. Maybe you can pass that along.

Stop saying "Us" as if everyone at this site follows your conclusions. There are hundreds even thousands of members here that DO know and share the same knowledge of what I am talking about.. I have been through the same thing with others like yourself whom already think they know all they ever need to know. Get over it and move along.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I meant those of "us" that don't "know", not those that share the same knowledge that you think is truth.

edit on 21-2-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

alienreality

daskakik

alienreality

Stop saying "Us" as if everyone at this site follows your conclusions. There are hundreds even thousands of members here that DO know and share the same knowledge of what I am talking about.. I have been through the same thing with others like yourself whom already think they know all they ever need to know. Get over it and move along.

You seem to be the only one here who says they have proof.

Perhaps you should share details or as you say "get over it and move along".

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

alienreality
What's next?

if you know for a fact he is real then you must have some proof of his existance you can share with us, no?

Oh and proof your god of the gaps is a he would be nice too (though given that females are the bringers of life, if an all powerful deity did exist they would be more than likely female)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

TwiTcHomatic

alienreality

TwiTcHomatic

alienreality
What's next?

See how easy that is.

Yet genuine ignorance is the pinnacle of learning? Isn't bigotry laced with ignorance the aggressor you seek to deny/defy? Ignorance has been given credence enough. In your statement alone.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Either you have proof or not.

Talking penguins or whatever it is that you think you have don't fill the bill.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

daskakik

I meant us that don't "know" not those that share the same knowledge that you think is truth.

Okay, and I did already provide you with a set of prerequisites you must do in order to "see" the proof that He exists. Those items take action on your part first. Either do them and find out, or refuse to do them and forget about it.. It is a choice.

I'll repeat them again since you must have missed them earlier.. You first have to give faith a try, yes a person can actually exercise an action and utilize faith in something they don't yet believe in for sure.

Once you start believing that he could exist, and then continue to believe without getting proof, then after a time you "could" see the proof that he really does exist.
But it takes patience and willingness to do that. I know a lot of people wouldn't think it worth doing, but some do, and I was one that decided to try it..
This is the entire premise. To first believe that he might be real without being shown proof. This is actually the price that people have to pay first. To believe in him first without proof.
When you do that, you can be shown proof, but not always. It depends on how far you take your faith to first.

This is pretty much the process that leads to proof. Same as a set of procedures in a scientific experiment can lead to a result showing proof of some thing.
Only in this lab, you must go beyond our normal Euclidean measuring systems and rely on faith as one of the procedures. (haha) but it is the road that can lead to proof that He is actually real and very close by..

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

TiedDestructor

TwiTcHomatic

alienreality

TwiTcHomatic

alienreality
What's next?

See how easy that is.

Yet genuine ignorance is the pinnacle of learning? Isn't bigotry laced with ignorance the aggressor you seek to deny/defy? Ignorance has been given credence enough. In your statement alone.

Actually that was a baseless statement with no point of fact.

Which was a clear mocking example of someone saying they had proof with no evidence. One cannot exist without the other.

Who is the aggressor here? The one who wants you to believe what they say with no question based on their statement with nothing to back up the claims.. or the one who genuinely wants the information they say they have?

This is the basis for denying ignorance. To learn and grow , but not buy everything you hear without at least the tiniest shred of evidence.

But of course.. this thread will go like they all do.

"You don't believe me.. so I must attack your character"... this does nothing for your cause.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I was a devout christian for a very long time. I thought, like you, that I had proof. Then I found personal proof to the contrary. What is one to do?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

daskakik

I was a devout christian for a very long time. I thought, like you, that I had proof. Then I found proof to the contrary. What is one to do?

Live your life knowing that you search for your own answers without blindly taking those that others say are true or fact with no inkling of evidence.

In life, that is all anyone can do.

Anyone who says other wise is trying to sell you something.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

djz3ro

alienreality
What's next?

if you know for a fact he is real then you must have some proof of his existance you can share with us, no?

Oh and proof your god of the gaps is a he would be nice too (though given that females are the bringers of life, if an all powerful deity did exist they would be more than likely female)

I don't claim to know all the mechanics of why he is a "he", but He is.

I have seen proof for myself. It is the kind of proof that is not transferable in any physical thing. What I saw was real, but all I can do is tell someone. The proof must be found individually, and the first step is faith that it is possible.

My original statement that "I" have seen proof so it IS a fact to me is valid. To me anyways.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

daskakik

I was a devout christian for a very long time. I thought, like you, that I had proof. Then I found proof to the contrary. What is one to do?

Maybe what happened was someone other than good convinced you your proof was wrong, and you bought into it? It has happened to many before you.
Maybe it is time you tried to find the truth again. Even scientists double check and triple check their discoveries..

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Reply to TwiTcHomatic
No no no, I never said I HAD proof ever.

I said I have SEEN proof myself. Maybe reading is not that easy at 1AM and later.. It happens..

Even in a lab someone see's proof so they continue knowing they are on the right track.

Knowing the same thing I do takes following the same procedures I have taken.
If you can't and won't do that, your argument is meaningless.
And don't twist my words next time, it is dishonest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join