It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If David Icke peruses this website?

I reckon I could give him a few ideas for his crusade.

Firstly I think he has been lied to as much as the next but I believe he is trying to bring about awareness for all.
David if you are listening people around the world do not need to know about world problems. We need to know about solutions and new ideas to spark growth not destruction and frustration.

Secondly any mass media who shows things outside of others time spheres gets caught up in a pendulum of energy. This energy is not a good thing for health.

There is another energy and that is awareness of nature and life. Just holding onto this hope alone is healthier than positive negative emotional turmoil.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'm sure he does. I'm also sure he wouldn't admit to it if he did.

He gets a rough ride around here most of the time and considering his ego.... he would say he didn't read what detractors had to say.

I would also bet that Alex Jones peruses from time to time as well.

I kind of like both of them. Not saying I am buying what they are selling.... especially reptilians (I digress), but at least they don't care who calls them bat shiite crazy when they talk about what they believe in. Everyone can't say the same thing. Both are responsible for waking people up to at least look into some of the things going on around them and that has to count for something.

I agree with holding on to the hope. When you've lost hope, you have lost everything.

edit on 2/20/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Yeah I feel sympathy for them. Because they are in the spotlight.
Hopefully they both realise the reality is a bit different to the controlled opposition sides playing them.

new topics

join