It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes To Get Second Sanity Exam In Theater Shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If he is so guilty, why can't they even come up with the "nuts and bolts" evidence against him?

Eyewitnesses who could ID the shooter as Holmes? No.

Gun Shot Residue evidence collected from his hands and clothing? No.

His fingerprints on anything at all? No.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

starviego

If he is so guilty, why can't they even come up with the "nuts and bolts" evidence against him?

Eyewitnesses who could ID the shooter as Holmes? No.

Gun Shot Residue evidence collected from his hands and clothing? No.

His fingerprints on anything at all? No.

You do realize we have not seen anything like the case file prosecutors and defense attorneys each have? I have no idea what evidence they have for certain, let alone in forensics. No one does outside the people directly party to the court proceedings, as far as I know. Gag orders and such making that a matter of actual law, and not polite refrain from gossip at this stage.

They may have him on full color video going in and coming back out for all we know...and no, prosecutors wouldn't be likely to say that before the trial. Defense attorneys sure wouldn't say it. So...whatever evidence there is, someday, hopefully, we'll see in open court. That is, if he isn't put away on a plea deal well before that. Looks likely how it's starting to go now.
edit on 24-2-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Kip Kinkel of the Springfield, 0R shooting, Martin Bryant of the Tasmanian massacre, Jared Loughner of the Tucson/Giffords shooting, and Amy Bishop of the UoA/Huntsville shooting initially pleaded not guilty, but then suddenly pleaded guilty after waiting years to go to trial. Their great plea deals ended up getting each of them life in prison.

Because in the depths of the prison industrial complex, no one can hear you scream.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
as promised, the dissection of the post...

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Daedalus

Well, lets see and consider the proof angle. Someone, without any question here, opened fire in the theater

that was never in dispute...at least not by me..

and by the visible evidence, it would seem to be in and out of that back door.

also, not in dispute. though, i do find the back door thing to be a possible source of weirdness....a potential clue..

Once upon a time, i served as the head of security for a theater much like the one in the attack. the "back door" is actually a fire exit, and should only be able to be opened from the inside...i don't know anything about the specific facility's security setup, but newer theaters have devices on emergency doors that make noise and whatnot. i know in my building, we had problems with morons propping the auditorium emergency doors open(because we didn't have the devices on the doors), so they could have a smoke, or use the phone, without having to go out through the normal door....we also had issues with people letting unauthorized persons in during the show....we ran regular parameter sweeps, to cut down on that sort of thing, but honestly, we couldn't be everywhere, so on occasion, a few would get past us....

what i'm saying is that if they didn't have the fire door "screaming bastard" devices, it's possible that his ability to enter that auditorium was dumb luck.....then again, we don't know if he intended to hit THAT auditorium, or just one playing batman....if that auditorium specifically was the target, that suggests help......someone to intentionally prop the door, or outright let him in...i've not seen anything on how exactly he gained entry, so i don't really know..

He was out in the parking lot, dazed and confused and easily taken into custody, dressed for the occasion and apparently all worn out.

i'd not seen anything about him being fatigued, in addition to being out of it....i noted before that the state he was in when found sounded almost as if either his programming wore off before he could kill himself, or, and this one seems a bit more likely if you're pursuing the patsy angle, perhaps he was drugged, and left there for the police to find, while the actual perps escaped.

His apartment was, by all reports and the live coverage, a giant I.E.D. a neighbor nearly tripped and at what would have been a perfect time to draw the whole shift's worth of police over to the other side of town, right before the shooting started. The neighbor didn't, and thus, the drama for a day or two in disarming his apartment.

and i gotta ask again, where did he get the skills to set that up? i know you said he's a smart guy, and maybe that's good enough for you, but it's not good enough for me.... i'm exceedingly intelligent, but it's not as if that allows me to just pick up quantum mechanics, and do it, without having been taught how it works...same deal with bombs....you kinda hafta know how the explody things work, before you can make your own....so where'd he learn how to do it?

Now beyond this, I'm not sure about forensics for fingerprints across the cartridges loaded into the weapons or in/out of the weapons from handling for the shooting as well as the last time they were taken down to clean properly. Prints tend to get into the weirdest places and as far as I know, none of that is publicly accessible at this point, either way.

i would have loved to have seen the initial police reports....were his prints found on any of the weapons, or spent casings? did he test positive for GSR? did the bullets match with his weapons? sadly, after this amount of time, if they were to release all the reports and whatever, could we even trust any of it?

We do know his psych, and it's public record at this point, was raising alarms with the school but communication/privacy issues prevented that from getting out as widely (or at all) to some as it should have. Another strike on him.

how do you mean?

His sudden crash and burn at school for leaving at the end of a Doctoral program and so close....yet..there goes basically years of life and maybe enough debt to last a lifetime to show for burger king jobs ..for whatever trigger event caused all that to start with....gives the "how could this possibly happen?". Wound tight in a tough Phd program, he snapped like a bad rubber band. Remember "The Joker" in the jail house photos? He was bat-crap nuts that night when taken into custody and after that daze in the parking lot wore off (Probably shock in what the real thing looked like to do, compared to what his fantasy idea of it was supposed to be, IMO).

something else was going on....his performance was declining for a while, before he dropped out...it's not as if he went from fine one day, to just up and leaving the next....so what was causing the degradation of his performance? i think that's important to know. as to the rest, speculation is fine, but it's just that..it doesn't prove anything...

Near as I can tell, he's been in La-La land in what could be called 'The Lights are On but No Ones Home', ever since. That first court appearance? Watch a vid and HD one if available. I recall the coverage at the time and he looks like he's openly hallucinating. His eyes are tracking logical lines of movement for things which clearly aren't there in the courtroom, during the proceedings. He just killed xx number of people...yet his lawyer is sitting a couple feet away, apparently unconcerned about what he's doing, and with no guards close enough to get to her before he could have .....except ..no one home. I think they medicated this kid 6 ways from Sunday starting before that 1st appearance and possibly non-stop since. I'm curious if he actually did go insane or not. I think it's possible.

maybe he's nuts, maybe he was targeted, used, drugged, and will take the fall for something he either didn't do, or wasn't a willing participant in...we'll probably never know..

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just another update on James Holmes.

Huffington Post

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is actually common when prosecutors don't get what they want. They want another exam. I think the hospital should just copy and paste what they sent back to the court the first time. I dunno if this guy was sane or not I don't care. I do however get extremely tired of prosecutors trying to lie. Their job is to seek conviction not justice. They should be seeking justice. If hes insane send him to the hospital once hes sane bring him back and try him. Then the jurors can decide whether he fits insanity under the law.

Fact is they got something they didn't like that would help the defense so they cried. This should not be allowed they should get what they get from the STATE FUNDED hospital.

edit on 27-2-2014 by Pimpintology because: of fluoride!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

spirited75
this is a old ploy/plot.
dupe/patsy= oswald, holmes, lanza, _______.
technicians who do the actual work.
official government story=one shooter
strange behaviors about investigation.

include boston bombing.

Nice connection to Boston. About a month or so ago I saw a video that showed 3 police officers that attended the "scene" at Sandyhook, also caught on film at the Boston bombing "scene". They were all wearing black ops clothing. What are the chances of 3 'police officers' attending the school shooting in one place, then appearing at the scene of the Boston bombing all wearing black ops type clothing ?
Find out who those 3 guys are, and you'll blow both official stories out of the window once and for all. My bet is those 3 guys were the real gunmen at Sandyhook, and more than likely behind the planting and detonating of the bombs in Boston. How else does one logically explain them being at both scenes despite the distance and no connection between the 2 scenes. That is NOT a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

DarksideOz

spirited75
this is a old ploy/plot.
dupe/patsy= oswald, holmes, lanza, _______.
technicians who do the actual work.
official government story=one shooter
strange behaviors about investigation.

include boston bombing.

Nice connection to Boston. About a month or so ago I saw a video that showed 3 police officers that attended the "scene" at Sandyhook, also caught on film at the Boston bombing "scene". They were all wearing black ops clothing. What are the chances of 3 'police officers' attending the school shooting in one place, then appearing at the scene of the Boston bombing all wearing black ops type clothing ?
Find out who those 3 guys are, and you'll blow both official stories out of the window once and for all. My bet is those 3 guys were the real gunmen at Sandyhook, and more than likely behind the planting and detonating of the bombs in Boston. How else does one logically explain them being at both scenes despite the distance and no connection between the 2 scenes. That is NOT a coincidence.

i'd like to see more data on this...it's not REALLY on-topic, do you suppose you could PM me the information?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

My apologies for drifting away from the topic, but I believe there is the same, or very similar footprints with the James Holmes case, the Adam Lanza case, and the Boston Bombings. The Port Arthur shootings in Australia which led to our gun laws also has the same, or very similar footprints. They all have huge holes in their 'official' story. They all have a patsy to pin it on, and they were all used to either push the agenda of gun control or 'terrorism'.

As for the video i saw, I will genuinely try and find it for you. I think it may of even been on Youtube but I can't confirm it. Something keeps telling me that it was a video from Mark Howitt if that helps ?

Give me a few days and hopefully I can put up a link to it.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

DarksideOz

My apologies for drifting away from the topic, but I believe there is the same, or very similar footprints with the James Holmes case, the Adam Lanza case, and the Boston Bombings. The Port Arthur shootings in Australia which led to our gun laws also has the same, or very similar footprints. They all have huge holes in their 'official' story. They all have a patsy to pin it on, and they were all used to either push the agenda of gun control or 'terrorism'.

As for the video i saw, I will genuinely try and find it for you. I think it may of even been on Youtube but I can't confirm it. Something keeps telling me that it was a video from Mark Howitt if that helps ?

Give me a few days and hopefully I can put up a link to it.

ok, cool...that, and any data you may have on the other things you mentioned, i'd love to see it...it raises questions that i'm more than happy to ask....just PM it to me..i don't wanna sidetrack the thread TOO much..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join