It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes To Get Second Sanity Exam In Theater Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Daedalus... how about Jared Lee Loughner?

Talk about loopholes, in that one there were more bullet holes in victims, windows, and walls than the alleged shooter had bullets in his pistol.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
this is a old ploy/plot.
dupe/patsy= oswald, holmes, lanza, _______.
technicians who do the actual work.
official government story=one shooter
strange behaviors about investigation.

include boston bombing.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The thing about having him take this truth serum is it is a good way to introduce a slow acting toxin into his body, probably one of those special ones cooked up by DARPA or some such lab. So if he suddenly dies from heart or brain failure you'll know why.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Why does every person who goes crazy with a gun in America have to be a mind control subject pre-programmed by TPTB?

Do Americans have trouble accepting that people go crazy and commit senseless acts of violence with guns? Is it a kind of denial rather than face the truth that guns might not be greatest thing ever invented?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well, personally on this? I think he represents evil and made a great showing of how he embraced it to the bitter end. Unfortunately, the end wasn't final in his case and we have to deal with the human shell of the man he once may have been. I don't believe he should ever see or experience freedom again, on any level, whatsoever. Period. Full Stop.

He's crazy? Insane? Fine.. I'll go with that. Sane people don't shoot the crap out of movie theaters, including children and some right up close, as reports had it then.

That isn't an excuse and I wish our society would knock off the "awwwww.... poor cold blooded monster...we should feel bad!". B.S.! If he's got a cooked noodle, it's not getting UNCOOKED to the point he should ever be allowed to walk among free people again. Criminally Insane means confinement for natural life IS MORE critical, not LESS so.

At least...sane people can be rehab'ed on paper. If only on paper. True criminal insanity is a way of life and state of mind, no pun intended. It doesn't change like a cheap suit.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

It is controversial for sure. Added to the fact they are considering / already administered a narcotic which is banned in many places, and known for suggestive / hypnotic states, false memories and mind control as a means of testimony and sanity assessment is beyond the realms of ethics and decency.
edit on 22-2-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

i can speak for myself, i believe that some can be insane and
illegally obtain a weapon and use it illegally.

legal possession and use, i have absolutely no problem with.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
Why does every person who goes crazy with a gun in America have to be a mind control subject pre-programmed by TPTB?

Do Americans have trouble accepting that people go crazy and commit senseless acts of violence with guns? Is it a kind of denial rather than face the truth that guns might not be greatest thing ever invented?

I don't blame guns and I don't think every mass killer is a mind control subject; but when you have some glaring inconsistencies between the official story and evidence that points to something completely different; what do you expect. Should we just accept the official story and shut up? How is that denying ignorance.

The conspiracy to censor and silence those who question, only leads to a bigger conspiracy and more questions.

I think most members could benefit from reading this and see how we are being manipulated into believing just what the ptb wants us to believe. And the methods they use to distract us from the real issues.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pay special attention to #2 and see if you can find a corollary anywhere.
edit on 22-2-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

999zxcv
i wonder did holmes father ever testify about the libor scandal after this ?

i never heard any more about it

same with lanza's dad

From what i just looked up it seems that peter was able to separate himself form it...?

Seems to be the same with Robert, or that is what i saw at least. That would be big news if it came out, could just be on the hush hush

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

i'm not entirely sure that's what everyone's advocating....i think what we've been saying is that there are glaring inconsistencies in the official story on all of these events, and all the alleged perpetrators look like drugged up nutjobs...

*snip*
edit on 2/22/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000Well, personally on this? I think he represents evil and made a great showing of how he embraced it to the bitter end.

i would like, very much, to understand why you feel this way. what is this belief based on?

and before you shoot me back some smartass answer like "he killed a bunch of people, duh!", like i'm some kind of idiot, consider for a moment, how much real proof there is that he did the crime they said he did. consider the stink surrounding the case..

now explain it to me, please.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Personally i think if a powerful shadowy organization went to all the trouble creating a mind control subject and then set him on an obscure target like a small theater they would plan it in such a way that there would be less inconsistencies not more.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
reply to post by olaru12

Personally i think if a powerful shadowy organization went to all the trouble creating a mind control subject and then set him on an obscure target like a small theater they would plan it in such a way that there would be less inconsistencies not more.

They don't even try and coverup the inconsistencies. In their arrogance and control of the msm; they full well know their official explanation will be accepted by the masses and those that worship at the feet of authority figures. Know anyone like that?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

old number 12
edit on 22-2-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
"I don't blame guns and I don't think every mass killer is a mind control subject; but when you have some glaring inconsistencies between the official story and evidence that points to something completely different; what do you expect. Should we just accept the official story and shut up? How is that denying ignorance".

I agree with olaru12 completely.

Yes you do have insane people going postal, but wouldn't they make good cover for the odd black op assassination?

If, as the gentleman above has already mentioned, America had not had a series of suspicious mass shootings and a bombing, with a really fishy official version being drummed into every zombie couch potato, perhaps sceptics would not be ripping the government's story apart.

If they had nothing to hide, why not release cctv tape, real police reports, proper coroners reports, and any other proof that these events actually took place. As it is, you have to believe Uncle Sam, because of course he never lies to you.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Webster Tarpley on State Sponsored Terrorism:

We are dealing with state-sponsored, false flag terrorism.
I don’t mean state-sponsored in the sense that it has to be
sponsored by the entire command structure of the country
in question, but that it is carried forward by a private
network ensconced and infesting decisive nodal points
in the state apparatus of that country. I’ll try to show you
what I mean.

Patsies and Fall Guys

Here we have to distinguish a world of patsies, the people
that you hear about, (I’ll try to show you some of this in detail),
the people we can call the dupes, the useful idiots, the fanatics,
the police agents, the double agents, the provocateurs,
in short the Oswalds, the fall guys. [Remember the]
Lee Harvey Oswald ‘I’m just a patsy’ direct quote?
That’s one group.

The Moles.

This is the group of government officials –
the network of government officials – whose loyalty is not
to the command structure, the Constitution or their country
in some diffuse sense, but rather their loyalty goes to a
private intelligence network, a private clique, faction,
a group of ‘putschists’ if you will, people trying to have
a coup d’état.

Professional Killers and Asteroids

You also have to distinguish the professional killers.
These are the cold-blooded technicians of murder. This
is the sort of area where you see retired veterans of the
Special Forces – the Delta Force, the CIA Operations
Directorate, and so on down the line – the old boys.
At the end of the ‘80s and the beginning of the ‘90s,
the term for this group in Washington was the asteroids.
All of them operate in a brainwashed world of the controlled
corporate media which establishes the terms of the debate.
Now the patsies are up front, the moles are known but the
fact that they are moles is not well-known. The professional
killers don’t ever want to become known; they’d rather
be completely anonymous.

from 911 synthetic terror
edit on 22-2-2014 by spirited75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

The problem i have with that explanation is that's its essentially saying that some all powerful organization that doesn't care what the people really know or think goes to an enormous amount of trouble to make the people think that gun control is needed (i think this is what most people are saying). But then nothing really come of it, there's no huge gun control measures that are brought in.

Now if this was done and huge amounts of gun control measure were brought in there might be something worth looking into. But as there wasn't then it all seems a bit weak as a conspiracy theory. I was going to set up a covert mind control operation to achieve something then i would make sure i achieved the end goal. Especially if i was an organization who was so powerful i didn't even have to cover up how it was done.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

It's not about gun control. That's just the right wing looking for some type of agenda to justify their paranoid fears.
I don't know what the ultimate goal of false flag operations are but to ignore the blatant inconsistencies and just blindly
accept the official story seems a very poor way to deny ignorance. imo it's much more complex than just single issue BS.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I don't know what the ultimate goal of false flag operations are but to ignore the blatant inconsistencies and just blindly
accept the official story seems a very poor way to deny ignorance

Coming up with theory of a MKUltra mind control false flag based on nothing more than inconsistencies is also a very poor way to deny ignorance. False flag is when one group tries to achieve something through deception. If you cant say what they have achieved or who exactly 'they are' then the jump to MKUltra mind control false flag is not a logical one.

Some times you have a situation where lots of things were achieved and lots of people clearly benefited like the JFK assassination. But in this case nothing was achieved and no on is really benefiting. Just because someone looks odd doesn't really point towards a mind control element.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
If you cant say what they have achieved or who exactly 'they are' then the jump to MKUltra mind control false flag is not a logical one.

So tell me what James Holmes achieved. If you can't say what he has achieved then the jump to his guilt is not a logical one.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
My opinion on whether, if these are patsy's as a lot of the evidence suggests, has less to do with gun control as it does depopulation IMO and focusing the collective consciousness on potential war or firefights.

If anything a lot of these shootings the past few years especially starting with the Aurora shooting has caused record number of gun sales.

There is a depopulation agenda and even the ones who may come to potentially disarm us are on the same side as us, they just haven't begun their awakening.

To me these events are to spur us to buy more weapons and more ammunition for a culling in which we contribute to the depopulation of the planet, poeCblay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join