It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes To Get Second Sanity Exam In Theater Shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

DENVER (AP) — The man accused of killing 12 people in a Colorado movie theater shooting must undergo a second sanity evaluation by the state mental hospital because the first was "incomplete and inadequate," a judge has ruled.

The key finding of the first evaluation, whether Holmes was sane at the time of the attack, has not been made public, but prosecutors asked for the second review, claiming the first was flawed. They are seeking the death penalty, and Holmes' fate likely hangs on whether the jury decides he was insane at the time of the shooting.

James Holmes To Get Second Sanity Exam In Theater Shooting

I am with the school of thought that he had been used as a mind control subject in many respects. In any case regardless as to if he he found insane or not the real culprits remain unpunished. Yes he probably was involved in the shootings and most have seem to forget that there is still strong evidence for a second person involved in the shootings that has conveniently ignored despite witness testimony at the time.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
And when evidence is there and it is ignored like this that usually means that somewhere someone in the government is involved and has enough power to make said evidence remain ignored and stay hidden under the rug

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Anyone who looked at him after the arrest would have to admit he appeared out of his mind. If as alleged he did do this then all I can say is that's proof enough he was insane though the "justice" system doesn't look at it that way.

The second person spoken of by witnesses is also very troubling and I'd expect all talk of that to be suppressed. Can't have more conjecture on who that could have been.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Adam Lanza had the exact same crazed look. Whomever is behind this better come up with a different M.O., or us sheeples are going to catch on.

I'm not sure, but I believe some people still think mind control is impossible, even though it has been studied ( with very successful results) since the 1930's.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

nugget1
Adam Lanza had the exact same crazed look. Whomever is behind this better come up with a different M.O., or us sheeples are going to catch on.

Actually there have been no pictures of Adam Lanza released that link him in any way to the shooting he is accused of.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
anyone remember holmes had flat mates not much has been heard about them ??

you would think they would be infront of cameras within minutes

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I wonder why threads about Holmes aren't LOLed like Lanza's?

There is something very odd about both cases. The police and first responders response was so strange.

edit on 20-2-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zazen

The one on his tech club badge is the one I imagine that poster is talking about. I remember the comparisons being tossed up here a while back.
edit on thThu, 20 Feb 2014 23:20:39 -0600America/Chicago220143980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I only need to ask ...

Does it even matter?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

zazen

nugget1

Actually there have been no pictures of Adam Lanza released that link him in any way to the shooting he is accused of.

I was referring to his most recent picture before the shooting. Crazed look identical to Holmes. Perhaps you missed it?
If I knew how to paste their pictures side by side, I would. Hard to ignore or deny what you then see.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Both the Holmes and Lanza shootings had press releases almost at the ready, and a heavy promotion of gun control with the shootings used as justifying the gun control laws that "they" want.
But both shootings have serious holes in the official stories [seems to be a regular pattern these days], and serious contradictions from eye-witnesses. This is the exact same trick "they" used in the Port Arthur shootings in Australia in the 1990's which instantly led to strict new gun control laws, with the Port Arthur shooting used to justify the new laws. Several eye-witnesses reported seeing TWO gunmen, yet the official story is ONE gunman. Do I believe the word of people who were there and saw it, or do I believe a system that lies to me every single day ?
And just like with Holmes and Lanza, the media picture released of the Port Arthur gunman, Martin Bryant, was also a picture that appeared to make him look as crazy as possible. One newspaper even admitted to photo shopping his eyes to "make him look more evil". Isn't allegedly killing 35 people evil enough without having to photo shop his eyes to make him look more evil, unless they had a certain story to sell to the public, so that they will then willing accept the new laws, just like we did.

Holmes appeared in court so drugged and sedated that there has to be a question asked of WHO drugged him and WHY ?

Lanza was "killed" at the scene, despite no evidence of him being at the scene, which would of been impossible due to the positioning of cameras at the school. There has to be questioned asked as to HOW he committed this crime WITHOUT being filmed on at least one of the many cameras ?

Martin Bryant had an IQ no higher than someone classed as being mentally retarded, yet pulled of a massacre of 35 people by himself, over several different crime scenes. He had no military training to explain his precision shooting. He also had several unexplained trips to England, which when further investigated, revealed that he was taken to a University campus in England, which also had a part of the University devoted to mind control research........hmmmmm !
Not to mention the eye witness accounts of seeing 2 gunmen, with several reports that neither of the 2 looked like the picture they were shown of Martin Bryant.

Just yet another case of the black-ops doing the dirty work, and then leaving a patsy to take the blame. Eye witness reports contradict the official report, yet the official report remains gospel and any questioning is dismissed as "conspiracy theory". See how easily they get away with it. And when most people would rather just say "yep, that's the guy, you got him, lock him up and every thing is back to normal", then it's not hard to see why they keep using this same tactic over and over. The majority allow it to happen. The majority would rather take the quick fix, spoon fed dribble that they even know is dribble, but the dribble is easier to swallow than the truth. The majority are lazy, and "they" rely on it !

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksideOz

You summed it up nicely. I notice you are a new member so I offer belated Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

nugget1

I'm not sure, but I believe some people still think mind control is impossible, even though it has been studied ( with very successful results) since the 1930's.

as did Sirhan Sirhan.....

poor bugrs!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Tindalos2013
reply to post by DarksideOz

You summed it up nicely. I notice you are a new member so I offer belated Welcome to ATS.

Thank you, but it's just a new account due to my older one being deleted or blocked for some unknown, unexplained reason. I've been around for a few years now, but thank you anyway

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
As the British contributors know, we also had a gun ban after a school shooting. The story didn't have any glaring loopholes, but it is still fishy. The whole thing has had a 100 year lock put on it, so no one is going to know why this happened.
edit on 21-2-2014 by Greenman1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It would be interesting to know if this 'second sanity exam' is in addition to that which involved a 'truth serum', and even more interesting to know the results of the 'truth serum' test, were it administered.

www.theguardian.com...

Legal and medical experts are questioning the decision of a judge in Colorado to allow James Holmes, the suspected gunman in the Aurora cinema shooting, to be tested with a "truth serum" should he plead not guilty by reason of insanity.

Judge William Sylvester ruled that in the event of Holmes pleading insanity his prosecutors would be permitted to interrogate him while he is under the influence of a medical drug designed to loosen him up and get him to talk. The idea would be that such a "narcoanalytic interview" would be used to confirm whether or not he had been legally insane when he embarked on his shooting spree on 20 July last year.

The precise identity of the drug that would be used has not been released, other than a statement that it would be "medically appropriate", but it would most likely be a short-acting barbiturate such as sodium amytal.

William Shepherd, chair of the criminal justice section of the American Bar Association, whose members include both prosecutors and defence lawyers, said that the proposed use of a "truth drug" to ascertain the veracity of a defendant's plea of insanity was highly unusual in the US. He predicted it would provoke intense legal argument relating to Holmes's right to remain silent under the fifth amendment of the US constitution.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

DarksideOz
But both shootings have serious holes in the official stories [seems to be a regular pattern these days], and serious contradictions from eye-witnesses. This is the exact same trick "they" used in the Port Arthur shootings in Australia in the 1990's which instantly led to strict new gun control laws, with the Port Arthur shooting used to justify the new laws. Several eye-witnesses reported seeing TWO gunmen, yet the official story is ONE gunman.

Yep. In fact here is one interview in which a parent of a Sandy Hook student says that he had an acquaintance who was in the building at the time who told him, among other things...

That there were TWO (2) SHOOTERS.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
while we're discussing the trend of absolutely insane-LOOKING alleged assailants....ones that always look drugged, or in some way mentally deficient. how about Jared Lee Loughner?

nobody mentions him anymore...i mean, sure, he only killed a handful of people(making it not as perpetually sexy to the media), but it was an attempted political assassination, and he does look crazy and drugged...

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i wonder did holmes father ever testify about the libor scandal after this ?

i never heard any more about it

same with lanza's dad

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'm sure you already know, but I thought it was strange that interviews from survivors of the Colorado shooting talking about the same man who took the phone call wasn't the same shooter and that a smoke grenade was thrown from the back of the theater. Multiple partners in the Fort Hood shootings and Wisconsin Temple shootings where family members were getting phone calls of specifically 4 shooters but lo and behold the cameras were turned off therefore the police threw the testimony out and pinned in on strawman Michael Wade Page, coincidentally born on 11-11.

Then there's people that say well people say there are always multiple shooters in a panic situation. I don't think multiple people saying specifically what happened or the same number of people are panicking. But you pick what's veritas.

Too bad, they can't run a test to see if someone has multiple personality disorder.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join