It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans surround Washington D.C. President orders military intervention.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

TheWhiteKnight
This time, they're in trouble. Two days ago, during my time allotment of filthy things, I switched on the tube and scanned by PBS station 11-3, politics for the proles, and they were covering this beat. Instantly I was aware of what was happening.

I saw none other than Pat Buchannan, with a panel of the usual suspects, and Pat was arguing in a condescending way about the veterans surrounding the new White House. He was saying something to the effect of he doesn't understand how or why there are protests when this obama is a president elected by a democratic process and has done nothing wrong.

Nothing. Wrong.

We, I should say they, are in deep this time. If it weren't for the footage of the Marines marching out of formation, with twisted expressions and falsified drunken foot steps, at the last inauguration, I'd say we're effed. These marching men were as sober as judges at the Last Trial.

As we also saw, the man who called anyone doubting an official story regarding 911, Sandy Hook, Boston etc..., a lunatic, Mister Shill O'Reilly, is also backing obama. I guess obama is just another OS now. They all are. He was always simply another stage of the bush missile, used to obliterate anything America once stood for.

The media creatures, whose clan spy on us, do know the score, and are at this point in time trying to stanch the blood that is coming their way. Big time.

I watched less than thirty seconds of the PBS broadcast, but I know my senses well. Zion is calling in her favors. God is not responding.

And I switched off the set.

They fear. Finally, they fear. This is the flipside of their only other emotion, being greed.

The marines, the military, are not with them. We see how these folk will be replaced because they are mentally ill, as told to us on TV, and will be replaced with drones, and militarized police. We have seen how the top brass have been let go. Their minds were 'not right', spoke the guy behind the curtain. The lower ranks will speak in whispers now, until they do not speak at all.

But there's a little problem, missy.

The people, even those who voted for obama, are not with them either. It has never been a simpler thing to see, that there is not a dime's difference, between the left, and right. Not this time. Not as it was presented on the TV set and radio. They saw to that, with Kennedy.

'Change', as far as those who stand in line to run the NWO, is a one way street.

Totalitarianism is totalitarianism. And they are setting up to slaughter us.

# 181

edit on 24-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: Is this as yummy as Kate Perry?

edit on 24-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: Or was it Kate Holmes?????

Your words are TRUE!

Let it Go, or Resistance is Futile?
There is a master plan to control people that has been in play since the beginning of time.
A few freedom loving people are aware of the fact that many ultra rich folks in the world have made plans to reduce the population of humans to a more manageable level as a way to institute a one-world government.
This change will come unless the general dumb public (GDP) is awaken to this fact and takes action to expose and interfere with the new world order plan.
The leaders of the arrogant elite power hungry control freaks know how to use the mass media to win the hearts and minds of the GDP.
Watch the movie called “They live” where you can see one-way technology may be used to control thoughts in a fictional way.
A much more subtle and realistic way to accomplish the control of the GDP is to use the media as a tool of propaganda.
The new popular song about to invade the thoughts of our youth is called “Let it Go”.
This “go Along Get Along” type song has a hidden message that is to tell our kids that
“Resistance is Futile” just like is shown in the movie “They Live”.
If the pen is truly mightier than the sword, and a picture is worth a thousand words, we are in deep trouble with the advent of music videos!
There are two phrases that I want to give to you that may help people better understand how not to be influenced by the mass media propaganda machine of the N.O.W. folks.
Please instruct the helpless victim type democrats that the new song targets them to continue to follow orders from the control freaks, and the rugged self-reliant lone ranger type republicans may be better served by climbing down off their high horse to connect with the lost souls of helpless victims to should them that the Piped Piper plans to waltz them into the river of no return.
Please join the resistance movement of “Anonymous” Vox Populi and prepare for the next civil war that will become a world war to end all wars!

www.youtube.com...

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join