It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MUST READ!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
you can't fight a war without an army

you can't raise an army without a cause

you can't hold a cause that you don't belive in

so first we must find something we belive in

Strange.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm with you, but as I said, I'm a militant pacifist. I'm ready to fight that Machine, the System, the Illuminaty, the New World Order, whatever you may call them, shoulder to shoulder with anyone who is willing to make earth a nicer place, not with weapons of steel, but with the weapons of our minds and spirit. Any kind of war-like revolution would only increase the power of this system, it would absorb any attempt to attack it by force. The system is not really a machine in a technological sense, it is more of a organic being. Just as you will get sick when in a sterile environment, because you are used to fight off bacteria and virusses every day, the system couldn't work without a homeopathic amount of resistance and opposition. That is the way its growth, its evolution works.

The internet is the only battlefield where all "human slaves" of the world can unite to take a last stand against the system, raise their weapons and defeat lies, secrecy, mistrust, misunderstanding and slavery. No, meditation and prayers alone won't help, that is true.

But I believe that humankind is one giant bio-organism, and although we may have behaved like warring infants in our past, this is the time when we'll transform our race into adulthood, take responsibility for what we do instead of paying our political leaders so we can blame them for all that is going wrong. Like it or not, we have grown a collective brain, we are the synapses, we feed it with our thoughts and minds, we discuss, we come to conclusions, we network. There is danger in this only when one sole entity decides to take control over the net (as, for example D. Rumsfeld tried to when he issued the "Informations Operations Roadmap" 2003. Quote: "We must fight the Net [...] We must fight the global village").

Of course differences will remain between men and women, continents, civilisations, sub-cultures, nations, counties, cities, villages, families and friends. Not all of them will be solved peacefully. But we won't have any reason to deceive and send millions of soldiers into wars that serve only the interest of those who aren't fighting anyway, instead, dividing the profit among themselves.

We will be ONE, not under one world government, and not in an anarchy without rules either. But we will abolish the tens and thousands of laws and treaties and contracts that make democracy and understanding impossible (how shall the people (demos) rule (kratos), if they don't understand the laws affecting them and wouldn't even have a chance to read all of them in their lifetime?). I believe we will one day begin to live under the sole sovereign of love, compassion and understanding.

It may be a dream, but what makes me human if not my dreams?

[edit on 8-8-2006 by Akareyon]

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join