It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How spirits are picked up, and how to remove them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ok, so like I said in earlier threads, I would write out what I knew about how ghosts attach themselves to you and how to get rid of them for the purpose of helping other conscious blind persons like myself to live better lives. I need to first pay respect to the Lord, who made this info available to me. Secondly, to many random people in the public from women to men, child to adult, which were how he taught me (through their words and instruction). I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know there are still errors in all my writings and that you have helped me to “iron things out” considering im being taught by something that’s outside the visible spectrum so theres bound to be errors in the translation/dissemination of the info. These writings (if they ever really do help people or get word out/teach people in need) are just as much yours as they are mine. Blow the info up-pass it to everyone. I am simply the vessel for the Lords-and your-info. I am also the one who puts myself on the line and suffers for this. Also some of the ideas are totally my own (really God gave them to me though heh). But I give credit where credit is due. Anyway, lets get into it-hopefully I keep the errors low. Also, people that reply can help with the ironing out of info.
Ok, so from a blind perspective, you really cant see these things floating around and attaching themselves to you. You have to go by what you have, so in this first section ill talk about identifiers, and how you know you’ve picked up one. Something also I need to define is about the eye and what it is www.abovetopsecret.com...
so you know what im talking about. The “eye” is a physical manifestation (people have compared it to a satellite floating up in the atmosphere) that works with spirits here on the surface to locate targets. A spirit will attach itself to you then “mark” you for the eye (I still don’t know how, most likely by RF or EM) and the eye will locate you from above. This can be felt by an unusual rise in temperature around your immediate area. You could be standing in 30 degree temps but it feels like its 50 degrees, and you have an unusual amount of sunlight in that immediate area. I like to think of it as we are the ants, and the eye is the magnifying glass (you know how kids burn ants) redirecting the sun towards the target. Simultaneously while this is happening, other spirits will jump on you since you have been marked. That’s all I know about it for the most part. The best way to avoid it is to drive to a cloudy area (mountains are a decent place) so that it cannot see you /its vision is obstructed by the clouds. Also it has trouble seeing at night.
Another identifier is that you feel hot/hypertensive internally (especially in the head region). This is sometimes there when the eye is present and sometimes when its not. Eating a piece of meat (known as a meat offering in the Bible) may help to release the marker spirit off of you. You can also eat: apples, nuts, chocolate, yogurt, or other foods listed in my other thread. Different foods work for different spirits, so if one doesn’t work try another. For example, to get rid of a BLUE/BLACK spirit you have to eat pork (the Bible says in the Book of Deuteronomy not to eat pork, and I personally do not but it makes the burning the spirit causes last longer-I just take it). The Bible says not to mess with the dead at all (as they serve other gods and the Lord is only the God of the living) but I am still putting out the info so that people don’t get tricked into working with them. I have eaten pork all my life, its just in the past couple of years that ive stopped. I got nothing against it its tasty, he just doesn’t want me eating it. These aforementioned BLUE/BLACK spirits work with police and prisons to maintain order whilst dealing with spirits of other color codes (on the criminals and inmates). That’s why they make you eat pork in prison, to support the spirits that maintain order.

edit on 20-2-2014 by strangedays because: insert hyperlinks

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Another identifier that one is on you is if you start “fishing”. You may notice yourself looking/reading signs and symbols all around you. An example would be like if you are driving and looking for a certain street you need to turn onto so you start reading all of the street names you are passing so that you don’t miss your turn. Fishing would work like this when you don’t have a destination or have a need to be at that level of hyper-awareness. Whats happening is the spirit is looking for markers through your own eyes so that it can give your location to other spirits so that they can attach themselves to you. To combat this for truck drivers/people traveling across multiple towns, the masons (who built this country and are a sort of “spiritual police”) designed towns with identical street names. This way when someone is asked to identify a target, they can say “the target is on elm street”. There are 1000’s of elm streets across the nation, so the target is able to be kept safe from other spirits in that instance. Another identifier (some of this is repeat from other threads, im just refining the info) is you suddenly become angry about past events that occurred in your life such as when you were wronged by someone or something undesirable happened. Alcohol does this to people and its why we have the concept of the angry drunk. When the person drinks they become more magnetic to these spirits that rile them up. Similar to this, another identifier is feeling depressed or expressing heavy regret about a past situation. An example would be like when you asked out a girl, got rejected, and felt embarrassed. You may be feeling like “I was so stupid for doing that, im such a loser, etc” and the event is done and over with. Whats happening is the spirit is digging through your memories whilst applying a depressing feeling to intensify those past regrets. It may be trying to get you to drink or take drugs, or even be more serious and doing things like pushing you to harm yourself. To release these spirits, eat some of the foods listed above and in the eye thread that’s referenced above.
Sometimes the more harsh spirits cannot be released by the above foods. Some require that meat attached to a bone (such as hot wings or a t bone steak) be consumed for release. Be careful when eating foods with bone attached as it can also cause you to absorb spirits in the area as well. In addition to this, there are still some spirits that will not unbind from people. The Bible says that some spirits can only be released by “fasting and prayer” (Book of Matthew). To relieve yourself of these you need to set a steady regimen of prayer (3 times a day, as noted in Matthew) coupled with not eating/eating very little. Other ways that offer relief is by sitting in a hospital emergency area and just chilling out. The spirits work by blood sometimes so they jump off of you in that environment. Another way is to not eat but sit in an area (such as a cafeteria) where many other people are eating. It may pull the spirit off of you leaving enough time to vacate the area so it doesn’t stick to you again. Another way is to stand around people who are smoking. Smoking for some reason binds the spirit to the smoker. Most smokers are aware of this and will take the spirit off of you (by smoking near you) and dump it somewhere else. Another way to get one off of you is to sit in a police station parking lot for a little while. The spirits that float around police/protect them may bind the one attached to you leaving you time to get away from it. Fire stations work this way as well. Another place spirits have difficulty staying on you is near cell phone towers. Im not sure of the science of it but I guess all of the calls coming in and going out of them are in such great capacity, the energy makes it difficult for the spirit to stay attached. Likewise, standing near people using their cell phones helps to unbind spirits. A cell phone acts as a sort of magnet to the spirits for some reason.
Now about containment centers. The state of Florida is basically a giant spirit containment center. This is why FL tends to make all the national headlines as far as shootings and odd behavior (KKK groups, etc). Think of the movie Ghostbusters. Human magnets are the little traps that bind the spirits, and FL (other

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
them the perfect “little traps” to transport the spirits containment. The people there organize states possibly as well, such as TX) is the big containment machine they put the little traps into. This is why celebrities and politicians make periodic trips to FL throughout the year. The residents there organize and “clean off” the celebs/politicians during their vacation, book tour, fundraising, or whatever excuse is used. They are very good at what they do, and celebs/VIPs tend to magnetize a lot of spirits, which makes and follow strict diets (high in meat usually) and consume local water which has a lot of salt-another binder-to keep the spirits bound for as long as they can (spirits eventually get out by jumping from person to person, and those people travel to other states). Spirits often stay down there because there is a lot of trouble to get into-unusually high amounts of polygamous fornication (the only way certain types of spirits can pass from vessel to vessel), open gun carrying, heavy drinking culture, lots of drug use, etc. But like the video game pac-man, the ghosts eventually get out and need to be trapped again. I think there are plans to build neighborhoods/developments in the middle of the desert (like the Bluth family in the TV show “arrested Development”) where trained residents will contain especially bad spirits by isolation from other towns and such. The way they are dealt with now is to give them to drug cartels/warlords in other countries. This is why the government continues to give them weapons and access to the country. Fast & furious, the development by Eric Holder, was essentially a front to dump some nasty spirits off to the cartels he was supplying the weapons to-it wasn’t about the guns, its about getting those spirits out of our country. Its all theater. Basically different states and towns have different ways and views for handling the spirits since theres no real regulations or permanent way to contain the spirits (and also because it cant be openly talked about). People make deals with the spirits to transport them somewhere in exchange for things they desire that the spirits can give them like sex with beautiful women (mind control is a very powerful thing), better jobs, more money, protection for family, revenge on enemies, etc-so its desirable to engage the spirits in conversation and work with them.
So whats the problem with this? It condemns those people to the dead and they lose their soul! Theres a saying “once you go to the black, you never go back”. I agree and disagree with this. I agree because the black (the dead, being ruled by spirits) starts to explain more to the person about the unseen world. What happens is the person is baited with this wealth of knowledge and power (think of Genesis, when the snake offers Eve to eat from the tree of life, then Adam follows suit because its so appealing) and starts to be able to control everything around them. That person is absorbed into the sin consciousness, and soon violating Gods commandments becomes a regular thing, and is backed by seemingly sound reasoning (which really is just the devils lies) and soon everyone is doing it. Once enough people are following the dead, like our nation is now, that mass grows, and followers of Christ are bullied out of existence. This is why the Bible warns of conversing with the dead. Soon mass shootings become a regular thing, people know the real reasons for them, but play the shooter off as just some crazy whacko. If they were able to speak up with the truth (like I do), they would be mocked, attacked, targeted, made homeless, poisoned, abused, set up-just as I have been, or even worse murdered because the mass is so large and powerful that they could do nothing about it and are scared of it. So it just keeps happening. NOT WITH ME. Anyways, I disagree because I believe (through my talks with the big man) that people that have become the dead can “come back to the land of the living” by establishing a relationship with Jesus Christ and getting right with God. A sort of “spiritual pardon” from him for messing with the dead and only because he is a forgiving God. It will probably require atonement for the sins they have done and for messing with the dead. I assume similar to the things I have had to suffer. But despite how horrible it will be, it will save their soul.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ive seen and felt how the sin consciousness works on a person both by observing others and by being subjected to it. It almost feels right to engage in matters with the darkness because EVERYONE is doing it-corporations with their color codes, police people with BLUE/BLACK stickers on their cars, government agencies, friends watching people’s private lives, being able to be an expert on any subject from the knowledge base the darkness possesses, even churches!
How could one deny this when everything they know says it’s the right thing to do? Ill give you a hint: read the Bible and follow it! The dead influence can be seen everywhere-trying to take God out of classrooms (pledge of allegiance), romancing the darkness in movies/on TV, practically requiring it to eat or shop somewhere in public (color codes), even in church (people used to say “the Lord be with you REPLY: and also with you” and its been changed to “the Lord be with you REPLY: and with your spirit”). BLUE/BLACK guardians have become a necessary evil just to provide a safe church service! And they don’t believe in the God whose service they are protecting!
Ive been watching that TV series Spartacus recently. It seems like the US has become like Rome due to this dead following. As the society decays, they pit men against each other to fight to the death to appease the gods. Murder becomes acceptable, everyones corrupted and stabbing each other in the back. Things that were once heinous/brutal acts have become regular acceptable practices and the sin consciousness is the catalyst for it all. I don’t even know if the US can come back from the dead hole its already dug itself into. We all know what happened to Rome-it imploded on itself. Do we want the USto do that? I don’t. Oh yea, the Romans killed Jesus too, for spreading a message of peace-and it was acceptable to the people. We need to correct ourselves and get right with the Bible or pay the price-your choice.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Is it just the folks that follow Christianity that experience this?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
To answer your questions quickly

First question, by using the ouija board (or other such practises)

Second question, It`s extremely difficult, if at all you can.

Now i`m going to stay up a little later to read your full post before i go sleep and see what others say.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

That was quick!

Is it something I said????

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Paragraphs. PLEASE. If you want people to read your thread and participate in a discussion with you, it helps if you present your ideas in an easily readable format.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Currently, I personally am involved in a solo deliverance process. I was delved deeply into the occult and I touched on numerous subjects such as hypnosis, astral projection, psychic powers (weather control, etc), divination in it's many forms, relaxation induced trance states. I read a bit about runes and enochian magick but never got too much involved in this, I left these forbidden practices before getting too deep into it and so avoided to become a full fledged satanist, thanks God might he be blessed him, his son and the holy spirit.

Now, as I want t add to thread because what it is discussing right now is exactly what I am trying to do with my presonal process of deliverance, I think I could add a thing or two of my own.

First, concerning the spirits to go away, the name of Jesus is a very powerful thing, it makes the astral world tremble, almost like an earthquake when one pronounces it with a pure and strong intent to send them away in his name.

What can we do against that all seeing eye, this big watchtower which is watching us in the spirit realm? Prayer fellow Christians, I read somewhere that prayer is our heavy artillery and this is very true. I would like to have the situation to be different, but it is truly a spiritual war of principles, sins vs virtues.

To put a couple of verses of the scripture on the subject I will include part of Ephesian 6 as I feel it is very relevant to the current situation:

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,

15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

Verse 12 as you might have read is spot on the situation concerning the spiritual problems we have on this planet which then manifest itself with all the physical issues we have be it economic, politic, corruptions and so on.

More precisely, I should not be talking about it, but for the ones who knows about it, it could maybe help in
the process to be delivered. If you already watched to show supernatural, you might be aware that demons takes the form of black cloud, a gas which then goes into the person in the spiritual realm and then the manners of this person changes, he gets looked at by random people which seemed to be doing their own personal things.

I have had proof that this is true from my own experience, because I have heard people breathing huge amount of air and then their behavior changes, like it is someone else when I am around. I know this because I am currently tormented by evil spirits so many types of manifestation tends to happen.

Demonic spirits can be transferred by look too, this is especially true when the spirits found out ways to get into my temple or did resurface from the subconscious and made me feel like something else inside had some kind of influence over my own perception behavior.

I must add that I had sexual encounters/relationship with these spirits too so I pay the price of the harassment I currently have, but in the same time it is a blessing because of all the things I learned while praying the lord for deliverance which I can now share.

What could be seen as funny too and even crazy is that I have a deep belief that the earth, this planet is not the only one being affected by this spiritual wickedness, I have heard the spirits on numerous occasions mentioning different stars in the universe ( which I did not know the name by that time even though I was interested in astronomy ) such as aldebaran (which yes is in the Orion constelation, but it does not proove/disprove David Icke theory, sadly this will be for another time) canopus and others.

On a more positive note, even though how overwhelming this stuff seems first, because it shackles many of one's beliefs when he is aware of the situation and how helpless it feels (at first, it is part of the learning curve, but no worry it is just temporary) there is always hope for a true righteous, courageous and strong will to live in the virtue according to God, the prime Creator who is the origin of everything.

My advice would be as the OP said, to read the bible, live a virtuous life (the 7 virtues opposed to the 7 sins ... you know ?) and pray, not just once in a while, 1 time a day minimum, the way to pray I use which so far avoided me to commit suicide was the one mentioned in the book of Matthew, chapter 6, verses 9-13. I assure you, it worked for me.

Now listen carefully because this is important, the mere fact of you wanting to be delivered spiritually automatically means you are an enemy of Satan. It also means you might have more spirits trying to deceive you into any area of your life as well as being challenged on a daily basis. This is because your will gets to be known in the spiritual realm and it means the enemy wants to take you down, rob you of your faith to get you back in your old sinful ways. It won't be easy, deliverance is a process, not an event which is hard to begin with but gets easier with time.

It means at the same time you'll have to renounce to your old sinful ways, people you know, the fears you may have in every area of your life and so on. Prayer and fasting is important, but prayer first if you never fasted. Fasting by the way does not mean stop eating when you never fasted, it is one of the easiest way to abandon the whole process. Fasting means in it's beginning to let go certain types of food i.e. if you eat chips every day, try to skip a day once in while, remember it's a process, it is gradual, not an event and bam! it's done.

I will post more whenever I find out more about it, I currently am myself in a deliverance process as I said so the Lord keeps on revealing to me what he knows but 1 thing at a time so that my brain does not exploded lol.

Sincerely yours with passion for all suffering souls in bondage,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

strangedays
Ive seen and felt how the sin consciousness works on a person both by observing others and by being subjected to it. It almost feels right to engage in matters with the darkness because EVERYONE is doing it-corporations with their color codes, police people with BLUE/BLACK stickers on their cars, government agencies, friends watching people’s private lives, being able to be an expert on any subject from the knowledge base the darkness possesses, even churches!
How could one deny this when everything they know says it’s the right thing to do? Ill give you a hint: read the Bible and follow it! The dead influence can be seen everywhere-trying to take God out of classrooms (pledge of allegiance), romancing the darkness in movies/on TV, practically requiring it to eat or shop somewhere in public (color codes), even in church (people used to say “the Lord be with you REPLY: and also with you” and its been changed to “the Lord be with you REPLY: and with your spirit”). BLUE/BLACK guardians have become a necessary evil just to provide a safe church service! And they don’t believe in the God whose service they are protecting!
Ive been watching that TV series Spartacus recently. It seems like the US has become like Rome due to this dead following. As the society decays, they pit men against each other to fight to the death to appease the gods. Murder becomes acceptable, everyones corrupted and stabbing each other in the back. Things that were once heinous/brutal acts have become regular acceptable practices and the sin consciousness is the catalyst for it all. I don’t even know if the US can come back from the dead hole its already dug itself into. We all know what happened to Rome-it imploded on itself. Do we want the USto do that? I don’t. Oh yea, the Romans killed Jesus too, for spreading a message of peace-and it was acceptable to the people. We need to correct ourselves and get right with the Bible or pay the price-your choice.

Concerning colors, I am aware that Obama is supposed to meet with the Dalaï-Lama today the 21st, I found this on ATS.
The question is, what could be the velvet/red with yellow/orange diagonal stripe mean ? I know the is red but the whole picture gets me a bit confused.

Thruthseek3r

new topics

top topics

join