It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dreamt of lottery numbers and they came out !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Well darn....
I'm about to head to bed....

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
How does one go about trying to remember 6 big winning numbers from a fuzzy dream?
Tell me the secret!

I saw my 6 numbers in a lucid dream. The only lucid dream in my life. After I saw the numbers I was thinking..... damn how can I remember 6 numbers? So I made some stupid combinations to remember them. After I woke up I had it clearly in my head. The story is much much longer, but....

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: soul44

if you use witchcraft, psychic abilities or any other means of manipulation to win horse races, lotteries, etc it will come back at you tri-fold. Meaning you will reap what you cheated 3 times over...you will be cursed, extremely sick, death of a loved one, etc.

I have a psychic neighbor that dreams the lottery for fun (she gets it of course) but she would never play it bc she's afraid of the results.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
A few years ago, I did dream of lottery numbers - all 6 of them. Forced myself to remember them while coming out of the dream (I kept repeating them over and over to myself). Wrote these numbers down and began playing them- played them for a year and a half and then won the jackpot back then. It happened it’s real - I think it’s far better than strategic play (which I had tried tirelessly), quick picks, which I actually did better with than strategic play. And then a set of 6 numbers I dreamt which according to strategic play, were not even good numbers to be playing! But I was scared not to play them. Wish i could dream up some more numbers I’ve tried for years now and can’t seem to do it again - perhaps it’s a one time deal...
edit on 12-2-2020 by LucyMencia because: Corrections

top topics

<< 1   >>

join