It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happening Now G20,IMF, World Bank Leaders Meeting in Sydney Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have been wanting to write about this since Monday ( when the first public news, broke in the MSM ), but have not had the chance. I have a number of personal concerns here, mostly on the local level.
Almost 4 weeks ago I warned of the market collapse, citing the little known Economic Forum in Davos Switzeland. Within 24 of that Forum comming to a Close, The World Markets fell into the Red. This lasted for 3 solid weeks and the markets are still rocking back and forth even now. A small rise here a small dip there.Even now, most people are unaware of the Forum that took place and the corralation between the Forum and fall of the Market.

Here on the local scene, most Australians have been taken by suprise by this meeting, starting today and lasting over the weekend.This was only announced publicly on Monday. A great way to minimise any public protests. Parts of the city will be locked down. To quote a police officer interviewed on radio, she stated that they are not expecting or aware of any planned protest, but she went on to say but it is only Monday. Well I guess, that is to be expected with how well they kept this event to their chest, until the last minute.

This time, I don't believe this meeting will have an a immediate impact on World Markets as the Davos Forum. However I fear here, locally it will be another nail in the coffin. There will be more negative talk of the Australian Economy and more talk of Government spending cuts. The effect will subdue personal spending, thus having a impact on retail, this will then spread like a cancer through the economy ( the domino effect ).The Australian Dollar Exchange rate will dip and banks will introduce policy Changes. This country can't take much more.

So what is my economic forcast for 2014? Here is a cut and paste from a post I wrote dated the 3rd of Febuary

Unions, jobs, and wages will be at the forefront of everything this year. Unions will swell and become strong. There will be scandals to discredit them and shut them down. Verbally you will hear of a push to increase wages . The reality is wages will drop significantly. US wages will drop due to imigration. Australian wages will drop to compete with work for the dole. More jobs will off shore with the TPP. By November both Countries will both have Australian and American Springs. Violence is comming.

Since I wrote the above here in Australia, the following large companies have announce closures. General Motors,Toyota, SPC, Alcoa Smelter, Sensis. This equates to thousands of jobs and tens of thousands jobs of their external suppliers in the supply chain. The unions are addressing the media daily. A federal inquiry is being implimented, to investigate union corruption and a former Union officer and politican has been jailed for fraud. All of this has happened in the last three weeks since I wrote the above.

www.google.com.au... %2FWhat-to-expect-from-the-Sydney-G20-Finance-Ministers-meeting.aspx&ei=3FQGU57pLMymkwW004HgCA&usg=AFQjCNFuWPfM5y9S0kpgyFmLTYLDa13dvw

I believe the true agenda behind closed doors, will be banking restructuring for the introduction of the TPP, change of banking policy and taxation on local and international transactions. Austerity!

My Advice is turn off the Olympics and Watch the magician's other hand.

Here is a link where I predicted the recent Market Crash. Starting on page 2
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-2-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Sorry the link I provided has been removed.This also happened time and time again when I tried to link to the Davos Economic Forum.Try your own google search for either meeting.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I really try with acronyms, but what is TPP?

Sorry for my ignorance.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

TPTB i imagine, "the powers that be". Or "they"

Or i am completely wrong :/ that is what i get for assuming

edit on thThu, 20 Feb 2014 15:40:06 -0600America/Chicago220140680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
TPP
Trans Pacific partnership

a new economic alliance that supersedes borders.....
These #heads are definitely up to no good.......
Id say the indications are for the western world to take a haircut to bring us all down to third world income status.....
Then well be dealt with for the upitty human beings we are............

How dare we demand freedom

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

MichiganSwampBuck
I really try with acronyms, but what is TPP?

Sorry for my ignorance.

See Stirlings, reply. Pretty much Nails it it.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Sremmos80
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

TPTB i imagine, "the powers that be". Or "they"

Or i am completely wrong :/ that is what i get for assuming

edit on thThu, 20 Feb 2014 15:40:06 -0600America/Chicago220140680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

Again as above.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Oh yeah, that one. Thanks for jogging my memory Stirling.

This one is gonna be far worse (IMO) than NAFTA and other such trade agreements.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Updated oringinal post to include my Market Crash prediction .Starting page 2 . Happened like Clock work. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I imagine they are sitting around some big table brainstorming new and wonderful ideas to rob us all. That is their entire job after all. Don't worry though, the day will come when they have all the money they desire and we will no longer pretend it has real value.

new topics

top topics

join