It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Food Supply Deliberately Engineered to End Life

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What does the global elite eat?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

hoss53

Only lobster and caviar. Non-genetically modified, of course.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
just read the label of what ever you are eating or drinking and wonder why aspartame has been used and changes it's name every now and then in america there is 200 +things in the food that are banned elsewhere .

if you are a genocidal maniac getting to the food supply would be the easiest way of culling the population gmo everything just get at 5 staple foods rice-grain -barley- milk that most things are made from ,

sit back 20 years and watch the soft kill but hey it keeps people in a job running after all those sick folk and if you have shares in those industries as most of our glourious leaders do game on

just look at the expected dementia cases 40 to 50 % of people are expected to get it then cancer on top of it

and not a bullet fired

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

HUMBLEONE

theyknowwhoyouare
Highly doubtful...
I imagine profits would be lost if life expectancy were drastically shortened.

The main problem here is mass production.
. Perhaps you haven't considered the David Icke hypothesis that fourth dimensional Reptilian Aliens are at the pinnacle of the pyramid of power? They go from planet to planet stripping resources, literally sucking the life force out of everything.
edit on 20-2-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

It would take some hardcore, undeniable evidence before a theory like that would even be considerable.Adding chemical additives to make the masses apathetic and lethargic would be a more down to earth and plausible idea.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yes, and its really hard to grow your own enough to survive without full fledged greenhouses and land, but we already ensure, nearly 100% that our produce is BC, and try to avoid anything from China. Vitamins from health food store, not drug store, some emailed, and where the source is known to be quality, such as fish oil or cod liver oil from Norway, not west coast or anything, and organic. But due to health issues, we still have to buy sandwhich meats and soups and easier meals. So I'm going to start to make some simple soups and we can try to garden a bit, but again health problems.

Lead isn't legal so why is it allowed to come into our country via China. And these other chemicals have to be removed. Even if you or someone who is researching is safe, the population isn't. And where most of humanity stands we all need to and speak up. Against our leaders who need prison sentences.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by Metallicus

A lot of people don't like Mike Adams and Natural News but I generally take their stories case by case. That recent article about fibers in the McD's chicken nuggets was pretty accurate from what I could tell. Pretty had to argue with a microscope.

I have pointed this out to another member NATURAL NEWS have there own shop !!!

They promote their product range and have this DISCLAIMER at the bottom.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.

edit on 21-2-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Plugin
I don't think so but as with making any (other) product, it goes the way ''how to make the most profit'''.
This is not the most healthy or the most environment friendly one. But profits, oh Yea!!

The only conspiracy I could come up with, is that they want cancer rates up, so they can make more profit of that but no way to proof that
edit on 20-2-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

Exactly what i was thinking, cancer rates go up and up every year. What better way to make money make sure everyone gers cancer and then give them a realy expensive treatment for it, even if it cures them or not.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

wmd_2008

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.

Yeah, that's the label mandated by the FDA to appear on all supplements... it's hardly a showstopper or evidence of malicious intent.

I've found the info on naturalnews to be generally reliable. And I've found the customer service at their store (and the quality of their products) to be fairly legit. Not trying to shill for the company or anything; I'm just saying if you're looking for supps that don't have toxic loads of heavy metals in them, you could do a lot worse than using a company that tests their products for heavy metals.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, "Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment". This book illustrates how the technocrats are going to depopulate the Earth through soft kill, poisoning the food and water supply of the masses. This isn't a surprise to anyone who has read the globalists' materials.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

OMsk3ptic
John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, "Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment". This book illustrates how the technocrats are going to depopulate the Earth through soft kill, poisoning the food and water supply of the masses. This isn't a surprise to anyone who has read the globalists' materials.

What are they waiting for? Massive famine and disease? That will be pleasant. Get busy, you guys!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The factory-made food consumed by the masses is quite truly a poison delivery system that has no purpose other than mass disease, death and profit.

Overall, I have to agree. I suspect it all started out as ways to boost production and maximize profits; then, when "they" found out their additives were harmful, Big Pharma stepped in to fix things so industry didn't have to retool. Now, yeah, it's purposeful. "They" don't need the masses anymore. Exit the useless eaters.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

therealguyfawkes
reply to post by wmd_2008

wmd_2008

Yeah, that's the label mandated by the FDA to appear on all supplements... it's hardly a showstopper or evidence of malicious intent.

I've found the info on naturalnews to be generally reliable. And I've found the customer service at their store (and the quality of their products) to be fairly legit. Not trying to shill for the company or anything; I'm just saying if you're looking for supps that don't have toxic loads of heavy metals in them, you could do a lot worse than using a company that tests their products for heavy metals.

Why EDIT OUT the disclaimer ?

Here it is again the last part is the most important.!!!!!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Blue Shift
If somebody is actively trying to kill a lot of people with bad food, they're doing a lousy job of it. They really need to up their game. The population is continuing to increase with no particular end in sight. Eventually, good old Mother Nature will take care of it by having people starve to death or die of thirst. But poisoning people? I fail to see where anyone's making any headway in that area.

Have you seen where they are adding sugar? When I lived in the USA, they actually added sugar to the skimmed milk.
Then there is corn syrup that they use to replace cane sugar in soft drinks, plus the GMO foods that they are bringing out.
It's been proven that the pesticides used to grow certain crops are also causing beehive colonies to collapse.

All that added sugar is causing people to become overweight and die early from weight related problems.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I heard on the radio a few months back that our newer wacky foods are illegal in some other countries because of whats in them. They said you could actually go to prison for owning kraft mac n cheese lol.

EDIT: Found this nifty article mail.com shocking list of foods banned in other countries
edit on 22-2-2014 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yet the Eugenics-Genetics campaign is pushing the idea that disease -and disease susceptibility- is "genetic." Please, check this out: Is It Really Genetic? ….Should Your Bloodline End Now?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is an interesting thread, and I'd like to add my viewpoint to it, since no one has so far.

Now, I don't know the so-called "elite" and their plans, I have no idea what they really want to do to the masses of people.

But if they wanted to kill most of humanity, I do think that would have happened already (unless they deliberately want to be unefficient and slow about it, and even still). I mean, think about what methods they have at their fingertips, and how easy it would really be (for them).

I think the point is not to kill the cash cow (after all, they can keep creating "persons" whenever new humans are born, to then trade it as stock, and so on - making every 'person' very rich - unaware to the humans, who think they -are- that 'person' - it's a bit difficult thing to explain coherently in a short sentence, but research "freeman on the land" to know more), but instead, create an evil balance of people being really unhealthy, but still living - not living too long, to rack up the pensions and whatnot, but long enough to still be profitable (via the 'persons' and the work of the actual humans).

They want lots of people to control and enslave - it's no fun playing such a game if there aren't going to be enough subordinates or 'subjects' (as the police erroneously calls human beings, whether they have performed a 'joinder' to identify with a person or not (or whether they have claimed their rights and revoked that joinder)) to lord over.

At this point, I'd like to direct the reader's thoughts to "THE BIG PHARMA".

Just how big is that? How many billions are created by keeping people SICK and UNHEALTHY? If everyone was 100% healthy from the birth of the body until the death of the body, how much would "TBP" lose?

If psychiatrists were suddenly required to PROVE their claims and use the SCIENTIFIC METHOD for their so-called "diagnoses", how much would "TPB" lose?

It's not just the drug industry per se, it's ALL that is tied into it - hospitals, their staff, doctors, nurses, their stocks and such. It's the whole STRUCTURE of "taking care" or "treatment" of "patients" (instead of "curing human beings") that would collapse or suffer incredible damage if people were healthy.

Food also serves so many functions - with certain chemicals, food can be made to change the normal functioning of the body, so that the human being becomes unnaturally hungry and CRAVES for the (specific types of) food, more times per day than otherwise, and consequently eats bigger servings than would be beneficial for the body, and so on. The effects on energy levels, emotional balance, 'depression' and such - food can be manipulated into affecting large masses of humans in myriad of ways.

This is obviously a very large topic, because it's one of the very basics that almost everyone's body needs (Indian Fakirs and other such people excluded), and beyond the scope of my humble post, but I just wanted to bring a bit more perspectives into the discussion.

So it's not necessarily that they want to KILL people with food, they want to just KEEP THEM SICK, BUT NOT TOO SICK.. they probably want to find the golden balance, where people will have enough health and energy to work unnaturally long hours in unnatural places (like offices) for most of their time, while getting obese at the same time from the unhealthy food and stress. But not TOO sick, so that they can keep commuting and working for the maximum duration. The food makes sure they will have lots of 'little ailments' (great business for "TPB") that 'need to be treated' (not 'cured'), until they develop bigger problems that then eventually need lots of "medications" and "expensive treatment".

If you watch the OLD movie, Koyaanisqatsi, it shows without words, how insane it all looks when you take a step back and look at it all from a different point of view than humans usually do (after the slow and tedius beginning).

But as I said, this topic is way too large for me to try to process it all in one post - I just wanted to offer some more perspectives, so people can think about it more. Provoke the thinking process, or something like that.

Whoever said that they want people to be slow, fat and tired, is probably right. That's the same reason, I think, that they will never let humanity have less working hours per day (three or four hour days have actually been proven to be more productive - as far as I know!).

edit on 23-2-2014 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Metallicus
It is becoming increasingly difficult to find healthy, affordable food.

Is it? It seems to me that finding healthy, affordable food is actually getting easier, but then I don't live in the US where you have spray cheese in a can

Metallicus
It is almost like the grocery stores are creating a two-tiered system of food. One tier of food for poor people and the masses and another for rich people that can afford the high prices of organic and specially sourced foods that still contain nutrition.

There is very little price difference between "organic" and "normal" food. In a lot of cases, the price of an organic "veg" is only 10-20p more over the "non-organic", which is very little. And it would appear, form the perspective of 5 years + ago, that there is more of it on the shelves too, so it is getting more common.

Failing that, you can always go to your local farm shop or what have you and buy food direct from source.

Metallicus
Is this the way the global elite plan to reduce population?

Source

I doubt it is anything more than the nonsensical ramblings of someone with too much time on their hands. What purpose would depopulation serve?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

stumason
Failing that, you can always go to your local farm shop or what have you and buy food direct from source.

You do not even have to do that in most cases. Many towns have rotating farm stands or farmers markets that come in every Tuesday, every Saturday, etc. They are all local growers and the prices are less expensive than any supermarket. Some even take requests and will bring you a 'non-standard' item the following week if you ask. Quality food options are out there is people get off of their fat, lazy assess to locate them (and maybe learn to actually cook something), instead of taking the easy way out by buying premade garbage, they would be more healthy.

edit on 23-2-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

hoss53

Us

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Bundy
I heard on the radio a few months back that our newer wacky foods are illegal in some other countries because of whats in them. They said you could actually go to prison for owning kraft mac n cheese lol.

EDIT: Found this nifty article mail.com shocking list of foods banned in other countries
edit on 22-2-2014 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

Good find, thanks for the link.
It's too much emphasis in this thread on the whether the depopulation agenda is real (which it is) or not and not enough focus on what this food is actually composed of. The same chemicals in those foods, chemicals used to make bleach, keep carpets from catching fire, disinfect swimming pools, containing petroleum, and causing cancer in lab mice are banned rightfully so in other countries and shouldn't be fit for human consumption. That's the issue here. Albeit it being a slow process, it seems the U.S. is purposely killing its citizens physically AND mentally in a very subtle manner.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join