It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My latest experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
So for this next trick I will amaze and astound you all.

For I am the Goat cheese.

I will invoke all demons, aliens, memes, death (been there done that), um snap crackle pop.
Every demon that has ever been know to mankind. I invoke you now into my flesh.
Come to papa baby...
arghh
ohh
ngffff
whhhh
yep. as suspected. I am still the same.
Wait I need to fart

So like I just felt compelled to show people there is no boogieman for reals. Unless you seen the boogieman for reals. But I just ate him so all good right?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Word

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

BlastedCaddy
Word

hahaha Microsoft word yo ;P
That was so funny caught me off guard ;p

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

So that is where all the demons hang out. No change by invoking them you say. Try to evict all demons from inside you...you might feel different. Maybe there is no you so if you evict them maybe you will be a mindless vegetable. Better not mess with this.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

rickymouse
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

So that is where all the demons hang out. No change by invoking them you say. Try to evict all demons from inside you...you might feel different. Maybe there is no you so if you evict them maybe you will be a mindless vegetable. Better not mess with this.

Ok I Evict all demons from within me. Into you and everyone else.

Seriously RM, how obvious at this point that all your religious memes and fairy tale books are a hoax.
Thank you Moderators for moving this to the appropriate forum.
The only think wrong with me is that I am getting sick of people/humans being so slow to realise the game.
There is a me and I am talking with you now. You are probably so paranoid though that I am AI or something. Understandable unless we are looking at each other none of this is anything more than words or ideas.
I am not afraid of myself so I can do whatever I want within reason lol. I can get banned here if I flame people that deserve it in my opinion lol

Are you afraid of me RM?

new topics

top topics

join