It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine, Who's to Blame?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

When has a single Corporation controlled Government ever sold Gas as cheap as they want...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Ha probably never, but if it's an EU country to another EU country then they will be more favourable and vice versa.

Both parties have agendas in Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

The more I see this idea posted around the web, the more I think that this is how a) this situation in Ukraine will ultimately unfold and b) these countries will fall from Russian influenced politics & economics (if you can call it that), to EU influenced political and economic policies. NWO stuff. Getting corrupt black market style politics to disappear and allowing a more "structured" (debt) system to develop in it's place...either way you get slavery on some level because of the Almighty Dollar influencing top down governance over the freedom of the individual.

MONEY is the problem! Until we change that in our world, we will see repetitions of the same old same old struggle, painted as "good vs evil" to manipulate opinion among the masses. Thus, the solutions to those good and bad perceptions of life are then bought and paid for a top down profit margin in regards to those monetary influences taking place within a top down governance of the masses. Ultimately this stratifies freedom with purchasing power. Not because of a need to disperse equality to all, but only equality to some. What a crock of #.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thanks for linking this thread in this threas : www.abovetopsecret.com...

While watching the Olympics and hearing news of the 'protesting' the thoughts of Irony and False Flag occurred..
Now in retrospect what better way to psychologically prepare us for this major power shift.
And the US I believe plays a major role as lack of stability around the world makes them look stronger.
And when you hear about how after the invasion has begun the local governor of the Crimea region says he welcomes the Russian assistance and is consolodationg control of all local authorities to help keep citizens safe from 'protestors'

Interesting
Putin is gaining ground by show of force and when Russia expands his borders, he may come out looking like a humanitarian...
Interesting

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

US Officials were literally in the square with the rebels and coup leaders in December...all but telling Putin directly and in public, we were going to back these people in taking the Ukraine out of the Soviet/Russian sphere of influence. 2 months later.....a coup has happened, the words of McCain and Co. are prophetic almost as if psychic and we wonder who did what?

Er..... This used to be done with class and some finesse. Operation Ajax had class. This is crass and mind boggling for the danger and pure 'dumb' level.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Xcouncil=wisdom
And when you hear about how after the invasion has begun the local governor of the Crimea region says he welcomes the Russian assistance and is consolodationg control of all local authorities to help keep citizens safe from 'protestors'

"Crimea PM Takes Control Of Army, Police And Seeks Russian Help"
"The newly-installed leader of Ukraine’s Crimea region declared himself in charge of local military and law enforcement Saturday – and asked Russia for help.

Sergei Aksyonov, who was hastily voted in as Crimea's prime minister when armed men seized government buildings early Thursday, accused the new central government in Kiev of appointing a new top police officer in the Black Sea peninsula without coordinating with his regional government.

"Understanding my responsibility for the lives and security of citizens, I am appealing to Russian President Vladimir Putin to provide assistance in ensuring peace and tranquility in the Crimean Autonomous Republic," he said in the statement."
www.nbcnews.com...

Figured I outta source my claims
X

top topics

<< 1   >>

join