It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Sleep Recordings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone cares but I found this thread in a video on YouTube a minute ago.

@ 2:20

Was wondering if the OP knew about this? Just curious.

edit on 3/5/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Wow, it takes guts to expose personal experiences like that. I am glad you did, because it is very useful information.
I know I talk in my sleep, but have never gotten back any good feedback from others as to what I really said. Sometimes, if my grand kids sleep over, they hear me in the middle of the night ask me in the morning what I was saying, but I have no idea.

Perhaps I should try your little experiment and see what comes up. Perhaps I am better off not knowing .... Creepy.

i agree, i was having strange happenings around my house and my gf said i was sleepwalking. i wasn't highly doubtful of this because i slept walked as a child.

i got a program on my laptop that was movement sensitive and everytime i would sleep walk the camera would trigger a few minutes before i would get up. my last gf said i would sleep sitting up talking to myself.

seeing yourself doing such things is very disconsearning.
edit on 14-3-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I hear strange things in this weird state between asleep and awake often in the early hours of the morning.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Wow...I did not know someone used my experience in a youtube video...very werid...haha

Thanks for pointing it out.

edit on 12-4-2018 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join