It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Sleep Recordings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Sounds like, to me anyway, you are being attacked in your dream state. I'd try and get them translated. Then, maybe contact a psychic...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

DreamerOracle
I often dream of speaking and have full comprehension of quite a few languages but unfortunately in my waking world I speak only English fluently and thats all.... the odd phrase in Spanish, German or French not really extensive but in dream i'm fluent, until that is I realise I am actually dreaming.

The last time I believe I was discussing the vastness and complexity of the universe in a Vedic or as near as damn it it, phrases I remembered phonetically turned out to be old forms of the Indian language...
What makes this phenomena strange is I'm UK Northerner with ancient Norse Germanic heritage.... It's quite a mystery and I believe there's a name for the ability but it escapes me at present.
I may take to recording myself... strange recordings OP whats the lingo York speaking? S&F thanks for sharing.

It's called, remembering a past-life where you spoke a different language.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

I'm afraid to listen to the recordings as whomever it is that you claim could be whispering could transfer to me.... and then you'd be free and me possessed or whatever....

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Great recordings OP, thank you for sharing.

Do you have wireless internet going in your home at night? I ask because my youngest daughter wakes every night between 3am - 3:20. She would end up in a corner or just screaming on her bed. I decided to shut down all the electronics in her room and the wireless internet in our home at bedtime.

She hasn't had a bad dream since doing this. The one time we forgot she had the same problems.

From my own experiences, spirit can feed off these power points at night time. Not having them around you definitely helps out.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing those recordings. No idea what you're saying, but it certainly sounds strange. I'd love to try to make some of my own, but I'm afraid all I'm going to get is hours of snoring.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Dude. In the first recording there are two voices talking OVER each other. The voices overlap. I'm an audio expert, trust me.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

IBelieveInAliens
reply to post by Epirus

Dude. In the first recording there are two voices talking OVER each other. The voices overlap. I'm an audio expert, trust me.

So, what then do you think they are? Are they two "people" talking? Sounds to me like that. There's something trying to make it's self known.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Wookiep
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Agreed.. 3am, during the witching hour.. It does make it more interesting indeed!

The Witching Hour

I have been waking up at that time for many years
sometimes some things are better left unsaid and unheard

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Cold chills went up my spine and I didn't listen to it, most likely won't.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Do you remember your dreams?
If so I would like to do some dream interpretation for you.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

When in REM sleep you're muscles are relaxed and paralyzed so it's probably you talking in dreams (whether you remember them or not). I woke up one time in that state and my arms and legs were asleep and thought I was having a heart attack, and tried yelling for help to my parents, and literally tried screaming and only grunting sounds came out close to what you posted. Couldn't move, was in a full blown panic attack, which is why I thought it was a heart attack, cause my heart was pounding. Very scary. I am curious to get this app, but kinda afraid lol, I don't think I want to know what sounds it records.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
To me, it sounds like the following:

First Recording: "Pithas go to hell," followed by grunting in agreement ("Mmhmm").

Second Recording: Some glossolalia, followed by "They call on..." and I can't make out the rest.

Third Recording: "Gonna try to keep it together. Together... keep." Said in a musical tone, maybe lyrics from a song?

Fourth Recording: Crying out on pain?

Fifth Recording: Some glossolalia, followed by "Hobb said 'esca.'"

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

I have somewhat woken up in the middle of the night before, and sat up in my bed and started speaking demonspeak or whatever - it was really similar to what you recorded in that last clip.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Epirus
I suspected myself of talking in sleep recently(apartment neighbors told me they heard loud voices some nights around 3am or so...I work early so I'm not awake at those hours) so I got an app that queued recordings whenever it registered sounds. It recorded some bizarre things the other night which I'm sure were just ramblings of a dreaming brain but in one of them it almost sounds like whispering is occurring at the same time as me making noise...and I don't know any other languages so the others are a bit weird.

media.dreamtalkrecorder.net...

edit on 19-2-2014 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

In the first one, I hear VERY clearly: "Let's go to hell...(slurp)...yeah."

Second one: can't tell. gibberish

Third: (can't tell)..keep it put together...all together (can't tell)

Fourth: (rustling)...wailing and moaning

Fifth: I find this one the most disturbing. It's almost like the sound fades in from the distance, there is rustling and almost two distinct voices speaking in a foreign language. I can't help but imagine someone being held down while the attackers talk.

Very interesting. Makes me want to record myself at night...or not!

I would keep recording. It is probably just random gibberish from your dreamworld, but maybe if you can get enough recordings, you can find a pattern and figure out if it is anything more than that. Maybe ask your neighbors some more questions too, like if it sounded like you or not.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Have you tried reversing the recordings? Could be interesting.....

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Sounds like me in the morning when I have forgotten to take my meds.

Could this just be a brain-body disconnect when you're dreaming, like what happens when you take too much L.SD...for those that remember what LS.D was :-)
edit on 21-2-2014 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Can I just say those are creepy as hell?! I have no input but man you gave me the chills. Is this you talking or do you think you have entities in your house??

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Hello OP,
very interesting post! And it gave me chills, especially the second one is really creepy...
Thanks for sharing! Hope you record more
please share the new ones with us as well...

I talked with my swedish friend (because somebody mentioned that it might sound as somebody swearing in finnish) and i sent her your links, she replied:
~"That sounds exactly like drunk finnish people!!!, but it sounded like he said something in Swedish! It sounded like 'Vad sa jag' that means 'what did I say!' in english"

Hope you can find out more!
Keep us updated

Regards
edit on 21-2-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There are audio file translator software applications available if you Google it. I'd upload the audio files to see if they can be translated. Some of the audio file translators applications have 77 languages to compare.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

eNaR
reply to post by Epirus

I'm afraid to listen to the recordings as whomever it is that you claim could be whispering could transfer to me.... and then you'd be free and me possessed or whatever....

Then which one of us would be possessed? As the vast majority of people reading this thread did listen to those recordings, including me

But I have to admit that the same idea went through my mind, it's creepy but highly improbable.
edit on 21-2-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join