It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Resonance: The Hummingbird Pyramid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
human-resonance-the-hummingbird-pyramid

Members of an current archaeological dig in Ecuador found evidence which is revealing what they claim to be the oldest and largest pyramid to be found to date in the south American Continent. Evidence in the from of ceramic jars.

Am new to this site, well to posting anyway, but really thought this would be appreciated here.
Think its an amazing find and will follow this closely. Always like to read about new revelations and discoveries made of ancient civilizations that lived thousands of years ago, the possessions they acquired that can now tell us amazing stories and the strange languages they must have had. It seems they now found prove for this. And yes, they are also opening a park there and this could be one way of getting to spread that message, i'll bite.
Hope its not posted before, if so please delete.

Enjoy reading/watching.

(Forbidden Knowledge TV) This clip was sent to me by a member of an archaeological dig in Ecuador, which is revealing what they claim to be the oldest and largest pyramid to be found, to date in the South American Continent.

Both the construction technique - that of re-facading a pre-existing mountain into a perfect pyramidal shape the and age of this site are similar to the pyramid complex and tunnel system, recently discovered in Bosnia (in former Yugoslavia), by Sam Osmanagich.

What is completely jaw-dropping about this discovery is that ceramic jars discovered at the site feature script which has been deciphered as "Paleo-Sanskrit." The team is anxious to get a carbon-dating of this particular object, as it could vastly re-organize the way we currently view the history of the human race.

Sanskrit is the root language, from which all of the Indo-European languages descend, including English as well as Celtic and all of the Germanic languages; it includes all of the Latin languages; Slavic languages; Greek and related languages
(like Macedonian); Armenian; all of the Indo-Iranian languages from Persian to Kurdish to Urdu; Hindi and all of its hundreds of dialects, etc.

Because of the many unexpected details within this archeological find - especially the latter - this team is in a position of making Earth-shattering discoveries that will DEFINITELY NOT be accepted by the scientific community, without the most rigorous proofs - and even then, face rejection - because these discoveries would completely fly in the face of a construct of hundreds of egos, who want their version of history to go down in the history books as, well - History!

This will be a dig worth keeping your eyes on!

On the site there is a link to a recent report/docu made about the location.
For easy acces:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimens

This is just absolutely fascinating ,I love these topics and I am a big fan of google earth ,I have google earthed the crap out of South America ,places like Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia ,and they all have some really weird stuff that I don't know if anyone else really knows about but I have written down the coordinates and saved them just in case ,sometimes I kick myself. For not going to school to be an archeologist and be able to uncover these kinds of places that is like my dream job.but anyway this is very cool good way to start a thread.
,I'm starting to think that maybe my theories of all these ancient cultures being in contact with one another in some way shape or form is truer than I thought,like perhaps they had some kind of crazy teleportation technology we can't even imagine ,or they were able to connect with each other telepathically from far distances through the great web of human conscious ?either way it's crazy that the writing is in Sanskrit .
edit on 19-2-2014 by nonconformist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimens

Interesting,

I do have my reservations about that Bosnian pyramid though.

Here is an old thread about languages posted by CX in 2006 that I thought was very interesting, you may like it.

What was the first language?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nonconformist

Thanks for that reply, and i can so concur with that idea. Just watching the documentaries that take you up close at places like machu Picchu make me almost re-think my career choice.
This is located in the Jungle of Gunang Padang on Java (Indonesia), and i think it would have bin hard to spot on google earth sadly, maybe in the future, who know's.

If you care to share those coordinates i would very much appreciate that, really love those strange creatures and almost complete humans somehow painted on the side of a MOUNTAIN's non the less, only recognizable from up high. Not to mention those mysterious 'runway's out there that can stretch for miles, can go on like this forever, won't, but never pass up the opportunity to find a collection of locations like that. Please do share.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimens

As soon as I dig em up I will do ,there's one in particular that I can't find because I was Careless and only wrote the coordinates down with no description of what it looked like beside it so I will have to dig through the stack of papers in my room and will post it ASAP .

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimens

Also on google earth that you can see fairly well Are some more giant megalithic looking sights near Baalbek ,in like the mountains kind of north of region,they have no tags or photos or roads that lead to them but I will post those as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Love old threads, thank you for sharing the link!
Can you imagine somehow hearing a language that has never bin heard for over thousands of years,
getting a real stargate fibe here, but still, what the heck would that even sound like, familiar or alien. Cool thought.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That would be amazing, thanks for the trouble. And also post the mystery one, have mastered my Pareidolia after countless hours of mars rock looking, well minutes, but it felt like hours so i could maybe find it or find something new to admire in those coordinates. Always forget to save the location after a sunday ge-ing frenzy, so am curious what locations you saved.
Baalbek, Libanon? Yes, have seen those on a tv show, some of those are indeed gigantic and really makes you wonder what kind of tools they used. There are great vid's tough of people explaining how they possible did it, still blows my mind.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is awesome! Thanks OP for this lovely post. There will be many more discoveries coming from this continent full of artifacts that should not belong there. This paleo-sanskrit language is found all over the world. How did the language come to be and how did the language spread worldwide?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimens

No problem and Yeah its in Lebanon I'm always having trouble with the spelling on that one. I think it's Baalbek ? But yes just north ,north east of the entire city up in the mountain passes looks like what could have been ancient settlements along the dried up river beds at the bases of the mountains.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimens

Thanks Dimens, very interesting discovery.

I'll be following this thread, and the website at the link you posted for further developments.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimens

Dude the guys who wrote stargate were totally on to something,and perhaps they might even know something we don't ,maybe we all been brainwashed by television and the media to think all of that stuff is impossible and only could happen through the magic of television,the minute I found out that the day the earth stood still was the first film to ever collaborate with the military industrial complex my whole outlook on hollywood ,movies,tv,changed forever.Its like the gould have actually enslaved humanity and this fabricated reality ,we are forced to live under by them is the only thing keep us distracted from the truth,like in stargate sg1 when teilk had to come face to face with the fact apophase was not really a god .

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I am interested in this one. I am skeptical on the Pyramid because the rock looks more like natural columnar basalt. I know they have discovered pottery and other artifacts but it simply could be a co-opt of an existing site.

Here is a good example of the rock…

Devils Postpile National Monument

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Wha your scaring me
, but i am afraid you could be on to something. Its one of the reasons that lured me here, try to look for evidence that could prove something like this. Regular news will never even think of writing about anything like that, maybe in the humor section.
Don't know if you are familiar with Stanley Kubrick works, hope so, he is one of those eye openers for me, would really love to know what he found out and what is true about it all, from what i understand he was also sucked up by that same industrial military forces but was just to cleaver to keep silent. Hope we will push trough the bull-crap that is being force fed to us like you say. But just talking about it and realizing it could be a possibility prepares us for the Teal'c type of revelation, maybe we also need a clear minded O'Neill type of entity to bring us out of that fog, who know's.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

That could be a good possibility, from what i understand the location is right smack in the jungle, and with floods being a common occurrence it is quit possible this dig is connected to other already known sites. If they would preform Radiometric dating on the stone it could reveal that it formed around the same era as the 'Devils Potpile', would be hard to hold on to the fact that its man made. Hope they have that type of equipment over there.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Dimens
reply to post by howmuch4another

That could be a good possibility, from what i understand the location is right smack in the jungle, and with floods being a common occurrence it is quit possible this dig is connected to other already known sites. If they would preform Radiometric dating on the stone it could reveal that it formed around the same era as the 'Devils Potpile', would be hard to hold on to the fact that its man made. Hope they have that type of equipment over there.

Interesting that the stones look cleaved but that is a characteristic of basalt also. I wonder if some kind of ground penetrating sensor of some kind would reveal a geological body or a man made structure. I thought that tech was already on satellites but not positive. I'm keeping this in my stuff if you dig anything else up. I'm going to do some poking around.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I meant to come back and check this thread out and now that I finally watched the video.... in my opinion, not that anyone cares, these are just rocks. I've collected rocks for years and these are natural splits. Nothing unusual about the angles... I have literally tons in my yard.

Also in the video at 15:37 he says the rock is basalt then at 16:06 he says they are manmade of kaolin clay.

Blah, disappointed.

top topics

join