reply to post by NickDC202
Answer is that most of what the FBI does is classified, and is it really in the top 10 questions and then ask about the first guy that got hooked up?
I was under the impression the guy they got at the school was chris manfredonia, so we do know who that guy was.... this guy should know that. Now I
can't say the same for the 4-5-6 people that were in woods...
And as far as I know only 1 person was in front of the school hooked up
Agreed those are not camo pants but the guy could have been mistaken on that, since he is wearing a dark jacket
2. Grammar attack then the blanket FBI classifies everything, including some still form columbine.
Which shooting do you think had more information classified? I would say that is the point wolf is making
3. Calls it a basic
id request. I don't see how asking who the incident commander was is a basic ID request.
Does not offer an answer or how it would be easily found. Also this is not a question we need to be focusing on. Then states that since he brings up
the porta potties that this and the rest of the questions are silly... "Lets move on"
But was the ordering of the porta potties not odd? Why is that a concern, well I do see it being a concern but not very high up...
4. Grammar attack on the "who/why" pharsing.
Now while his answer of the possible lack of landing area is very plausible, I have a hard time with that being the definitive answer. I have seen
quotes from hospitals saying they were waiting for the calls and request but just never received them, not that they could not land there. Also
aren't those life flights ready to go at a moments notice? He makes a big deal about the prep time it would take for the bird to be ready to go. I
don't believe that is the case
5. Grammar attack again... and that is IT... This is a crucial question that he just glosses over... He just said that all these questions are
6. The DRT ( Dead Right There).... what does that mean and how does that answer the question of WHO made that call on the 24 victims that never left
the building. Again no answer to the easy question
7. He does offer a solid name here for the clean up which was news to me, I can't find anything other then the part he read which seems to be from
So he offers an option but does that really mean they cleaned it up? I can not find that info anywhere
8. He calls it another out of left field question that could be answered in many different ways that he does not go into any detail about. Another
easy question that he does not offer an answer to...
9. Grammar.... and fair this question is a little weird and he has proof, well after the shootings anyway and I knew they had posted it then as it
was part of the reason they decided to tear it down supposedly. But he does answer this easy question
10. i guess no answer to this question "Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma
Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?"
Guess this must have been a left field question too
11. "Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times like three to 11 times since they did not allow the paramedics and EMT’S
inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School?"
This is kinda the same question as 10 so I guess that is why he did not answer it. Still, if they are so easy then why leave some out?
12. I will agree 100% with the guy in the video, this makes no sense to ask why parents didn't donate the organs
13. They were evacuated... Where was the evac? We have 2 pictures... How do 500 + people get out that fast without any one seeing?
14. So officer Pena says the shooter has multiple weapons in the building
and the guy in the video should know that.
Why does he bring up the fact it was found in the car? Was officer pena in the car when he made that transmission?
If not then where did pena see a shotgun(s
)? If he saw the rifle then he had to have seen a shooter INSIDE, so where does the shotgun come
from? Only one weapon was in the car and he clearly states shotgun(s) and rifle(s)
15/16. He offers a theoretic answer that they wanted to the kids to stay in place....
Does not answer the easy question and does not answer why they would send the one child back into the room full of bodies.
If they theoretically wanted them to stay put... why move them?
So i would say he did not easily answer all of these question.
have but 1 to rest, the clean up crew, but all I can find is the same testimony that he found, was hoping he was going off something