It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goverment Researchers To Be Placed in U.S. Newsrooms.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Seems that in the game of intimidation, sometimes the people do win...

www.fcc.gov...

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The alleged NSA surveillance of newsrooms, phones, network communications, emails, etc. Has not been unofficially suspended.

Carry on reporters and journalists. Business as usual.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
How Americans are made to Believe Almost Anything
www.conspiracy-watch.org...

It is an exhausting and endless task to keep explaining to people how most issues of conventional wisdom are scientifically implanted in the public consciousness by a thousand media clips per day. In an effort to save time, I would like to provide just a little background on the handling of information in this country. Once the basic principles are illustrated about how our current system of media control arose historically, the reader might be more apt to question any given popular opinion.

If everybody believes something, it’s probably wrong. We call that Conventional Wisdom. In America, conventional wisdom that has mass acceptance is usually contrived: somebody paid for it. Examples:

* Pharmaceuticals restore health

* Vaccination brings immunity

* The cure for cancer is just around the corner

* When a child is sick, he needs immediate antibiotics

* America has the best health care in the world.

* Milk is a good source of calcium.

* Aspirin prevents heart attacks.

* The FDA thoroughly tests all drugs before they go on the market.

* Chemotherapy and radiation are effective cures for cancer

* Estrogen drugs prevent osteoporosis after menopause.

* The purpose of the health care industry is health.

* Without vaccines, infectious diseases will return

* Fluoride in the city water protects your teeth

* Flu shots prevent the flu.

I can Relate and I can Agree to this ...

We Think Act Talk Like a Tube

But there a Leeway...

Folks!! instead of looking at the Media Propaganda ... Look for it else where.. say.. another Country !!

Ahh... like Russia, Poland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, etc..

Fox News at war with RT
Published time: August 10, 2010 19:04
Edited time: August 10, 2010 19:04
rt.com...

Beck even insinuated that the parents of RT correspondent Priya Sridhar shouldn’t be proud of her employment with RT.

RT Correspondent Lauren Lyster responded saying, “you can bet her parents are very proud, as are mine, that we are working for RT and not for you, that after we graduated from one of the best journalism schools in the country and worked for mainstream networks we’re now working for a network that is covering some of America’s biggest stories, which you so kindly pointed out the US media is not.”

She continued, “and please, stop calling RT state run. I have heard that repeated again and again; it’s not. The Kremlin does not sign our paychecks or tell us how to do our stories, surely not more than Rupert Murdoch tells you how to do yours.”

rt.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by skuly

For a long time now the media at large have been running amok! If they can’t find a BIG story they tend to create one which is just a bad as “Government Control”.
The media likes to find people guilty on all charges waaay before the start of any trial, and in their glory broadcast this across all media outlet where available, disregarding life they made put in jeopardy or ruined! All who reads this know this is true, especially what we see on TV almost every night!
Journalist today have no ethics skills and lacks good common sense, they all need to be Walter Cronkited, you know, “just give me the facts please”, don’t go off on your personal rants bout how you feel because I really don’t care how you feel! Just stick to the facts! When Walter Cronkite covered the JFK assassination he stuck to only the facts and never gave his personal opinion about the incident only what was being hash out by the US government, he truly was a great reporter!
So who’s minding the store? BIG BROTHER IS NOW!!!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join