It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Christianity inherently discriminatory

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Indigent
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Buddhism is not a religion? They don't send you to hell for not believing in The fat one, i think

No you just have to keep being re-incarnated until you get it right..... That's there version 'Hell' or 'Failure'
But, being buddist they put a positive spin on by saying that you get another chance to improve yourself...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
I wonder about Satanism and if they may be discriminatory as well ? You think they may well have the opposite beliefs and places for the unbelievers ???? peace

Actually Satan worship accepts anyone or thing for that matter. It's all about being selfish. The basic belief that satan thinks humans are inherently evil and not as good as angels and that god is wrong about humans. And so Devil worship is all about doing whatever you can to prove God a liar.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Raivan31

Indigent
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Buddhism is not a religion? They don't send you to hell for not believing in The fat one, i think

No you just have to keep being re-incarnated until you get it right..... That's there version 'Hell' or 'Failure'
But, being buddist they put a positive spin on by saying that you get another chance to improve yourself...

Actually they would probably say that there is no Self.

Your "Being" neither ends nor begins within the cycle of Birth, Death and Rebirth. There is only Being or Becoming. The "Self" which you identify with is the illusion of "Being" within the material world that you're experiencing. That "Self", which is the Illusion of Being within the material world doesn't continue on because it's just an illusion, like a reflection of you "Being" here, so it also stays here. Something like that....

Or they might just smile and not say anything at all......The result is still the same anyway, so what does it matter??

edit on 19-2-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

dam00

Gryphon66

Christianity makes it a point of faith that Christians should go into the world and convince others of these absolute truths, and historically at least, when the others weren't "convinced" they were put to the sword, burned at the stake, thrown in jail, etc. etc.

Where exactly is this happening now ?

Africa.
Parts of the middle east.
China.
Indonesia.
Anywhere Christianity is outnumbered by other religions basically.

But the historical references are far richer.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

dam00

TrueBrit
reply to post by dam00

You know, anyone would think that you were deliberately trying to scupper any possible reconciliation between the people of this planet, or indeed any understanding of the positive message of Christ.

How is my opinion going to scupper anything ?

and as you are talking about the positive message could you tell me one positive thing homosexuality has done, I doubt you will be able to come up with anything other than giving hetro blokes more women to choose from
so why is homosexuality branded as cool and nice when it clearly isnt

I want to be clear on your exact motivations and reasoning here.

You Hate Homosexuals?
You believe them to be willingly and conciously evil?
You believe God and Jesus also Hate them?

is this accurate?

because While jesus may talk about punishment for the wicked, punishment for people that harm one another. He seemed pretty ok with the various sexual proclivities. Hookers were fine by him and historically where you find one type of hooker, you find all types, including the gay ones.

You will never be convinced that Homosexuality is a direct result of hard wiring in the brain, wiring that is established before birth.
Now at worst, you could argue Homosexuality as a medical condition and I'm sure you familiar with how much Jesus liked to help the sick.
And one of the first thing Jesus says is 'Repent' so obviously there is wriggle room to change your situation.. it's not like , written in stone. people can change, convert e.t.c

Now if you consider the concept of forgiveness, coupled with God and jesus's reverance for the sick and the FACT that sexuality is hard wired during pregnancy.

What are you left with?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Homosexuality is not hard wired at pregnancy. You are right that homosexuality is a sickness, and it is not right to hate homosexuals for being homosexual. That is like hating an adulterer for being an adulterer, or a fornicator for being a fornicator.

Mark 7:20-23: [Jesus] went on: "What comes out of a man is what makes him 'unclean.' For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and make a man 'unclean.' "

More on this topic:

Romans 1:26,27
For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

1 Corinthians 6:9 ....... bible.cc...
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

Jude 1:7 ........ bible.cc...
In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Hebrews 10:26 bible.cc...
If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left...

Sexual immorality in general leads to every other sin.

Yes, Jesus would be around prostitutes, among other sinners. A doctor who is afraid to be around the sick and dying would not do much good. If he is the only doctor in the world? The whole world dies.
edit on 19-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly
reply to post by Raivan31

Homosexuality is not hard wired at pregnancy. You are right that homosexuality is a sickness, and it is not right to hate homosexuals for being homosexual. That is like hating an adulterer for being an adulterer, or a fornicator for being a fornicator.

Mark 7:20-23: [Jesus] went on: "What comes out of a man is what makes him 'unclean.' For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and make a man 'unclean.' "

More on this topic:

Romans 1:26,27
For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

1 Corinthians 6:9 ....... bible.cc...
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

Jude 1:7 ........ bible.cc...
In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Hebrews 10:26 bible.cc...
If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left...

Sexual immorality in general leads to every other sin.

Yes, Jesus would be around prostitutes, among other sinners. A doctor who is afraid to be around the sick and dying would not do much good. If he is the only doctor in the world? The whole world dies.

Hold up. There's your problem. You're quoting the bible. The bible is NOT an authority on anything. Basing your belief system on the Bible is like starting to smoke to cure lung cancer.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Well, I believe what the Bible says (although not every scribe's translation is correct). This decision was finalized when I started to read as an adult. It is your choice not to. Considering my God gave you that free will, along with beings (demons, who are alien to this earth yet have been here for thousands of years) who are much worse than you could possibly be, I wouldn't look to take it from you. We were discussing Jesus and the Bible.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
U know, I remember free will being given to Adam and Eve as feat of the Devil. After all, they wouldn't have discovered their shame without biting the fruit, even though God made them in the image of Gods nakedness. And he left a bright red apple in the middle of the garden, saying "Do Not touch" to the curious Apes that God made from clay.

Funny how Gods tempting them, and it didn't perceive and prevent a lowly snake in the grass causing the first sin, and a great holy war on Sex.

After all, grabbing the apple was a free will choice...Wasn't it? And God doesn't like disobedience from his creations, but yet, god can't interfere with free will.
edit on 20-2-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

If anything would be discriminatory, that would be
colonialism, slavery, monarchy systems,and case systems.
. . . something that missionaries and governments are known for.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This will make a perfect example for anyone other than Evangelical Extremists. The translation is as follows:

FreeWillAnomaly

Well, I believe what the Bible says (although not every scribe's translation is correct).

I don't have any original thoughts of my own, somebody already did all the thinking needed and wrote it down for me. So now that is all the knowledge I ever need and am more than happy to tell you about it. But just in case I get caught saying something that doesn't make sense it is because of something other than this knowledge being true.

This decision was finalized when I started to read as an adult. It is your choice not to.

You see because I'm a Wise Adult and you are just a dumb child you've decided to be dumb instead of being like me. (Just very subtle attacks against the other person)

Considering my God gave you that free will, along with beings (demons, who are alien to this earth yet have been here for thousands of years)

(Notice it's My God who gave the other free will. Therefore they have divine authority over the other person who isn't part of the In Crowd. Exclusionary Discrimination anyone??? Then it's just a bunch of unsupported supernatural noise to strike fear into others backed up by nothing!)

who are much worse than you could possibly be, I wouldn't look to take it from you.

Therefor I don't have to listen to anything you have to say because your ideas mean nothing to me. You are basically useless in my eyes.

We were discussing Jesus and the Bible.

So we will now go back to discussing what I want to talk about and only on my terms.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing
Inherently discriminatory. It's a jealous god, that one.

If you believe all this nonsense - non-believers (many of whom are good, honest people trying to do positive things for society) go straight to hell, do not pass go.

We all have free will and so do you. Now there are well over 41,000 Christian denominations. Yes that many with many different believes.

Only God really knows what is in people's hearts and souls. Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience - those too may achieve eternal salvation.

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing Meanwhile, serial killer Geoffrey Dhamer converted shortly before he died, so presumably he's sitting up there in the heavenly firmament at god's right hand happy as Larry.

We as humans do not know the state of anyone's soul at death.

ReturnofTheSonOfNothingWhy on earth would you worship such a morally bankrupt being?

We make conditions. God does not. God is love.

ReturnofTheSonOfNothingThere is no heaven, nor hell. Our only time is here and now. Make the most of it ppl, because it will be over before you all know it. Life is precious, and it's not a practice-round for some simplistic notion of an afterlife..

A person who has had incorrect information given to them about the Catholic Faith, are not culpable, unless they were to persecute the Church out of their ignorance. Either way, faith comes from God alone, as the first quote from the Catechism says.

God's mercy is beyond our understanding and far beyond what we ourselves practice.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf2

Read your bible Lonewolf, it's quite clear in what it says.

Do you eat shellfish? If yes then you are bound for hellfire!

Leviticus 11 v9 - These may ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them may ye eat.
And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that swarm in the waters, and of all the living creatures that are in the waters, they are a detestable thing unto you,
and they shall be a detestable thing unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, and their carcasses ye shall have in detestation.
Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that is a detestable thing unto you.

How many Christians follow this rule?

We all have free will and so do you. Now there are well over 41,000 Christian denominations. Yes that many with many different believes.

Which begs the question of - if there really was an all powerful being who wanted to communicate his presence to mankind, then there should be just one church, one religiion. His message should be clear to everyone on earth. It should be divinely unequivocal. But no, we have 41,000 different flavours of Christianity alone! That speaks volumes!!

Every one of them is picking and choosing what passages in the bible they want to obey. None of them can agree - you would think they would all agree if there really was this omnipotent being speaking to them. But no. 41,000+ different flavours.

Does this disunion sound like the work of an omnipotent being to you? It looks a lot like the work of men to me.

We as humans do not know the state of anyone's soul at death.

How convenient. It's a concept made up by people afraid of their own mortality. Nothing more.

We make conditions. God does not. God is love.

Such love that he promotes slavery

Peter 2:18: "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel."

and genocide,

Samuel 15:3: "This is what the Lord Almighty says ... 'Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.' "

amongst other heinous things. I mean, 'make sure you kill the infants too!'. Beyond the pale.

A person who has had incorrect information given to them about the Catholic Faith, are not culpable, unless they were to persecute the Church out of their ignorance.

Revelation c22v8 - But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.

Feel the love.
edit on RAmerica/Chicago28000000Thu, 20 Feb 2014 04:13:37 -06002-0600fCST04 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: Because moar

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

CynicalDrivel

2 Thessalonians 3:6-12
6Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you keep away from every brother who leads an unruly life and not according to the tradition which you received from us. 7For you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example, because we did not act in an undisciplined manner among you, 8nor did we eat anyone's bread without paying for it, but with labor and hardship we kept working night and day so that we would not be a burden to any of you; 9not because we do not have the right to this, but in order to offer ourselves as a model for you, so that you would follow our example. 10For even when we were with you, we used to give you this order: if anyone is not willing to work, then he is not to eat, either. 11For we hear that some among you are leading an undisciplined life, doing no work at all, but acting like busybodies. 12Now such persons we command and exhort in the Lord Jesus Christ to work in quiet fashion and eat their own bread.

This actually states that you should not feed one who will not work. Can rather sound like enforced labor, and if misused can badly strain the Love God / Love Neighbor paradigm.

Thing is that some explanations are given in the text: these people were being a deliberate burden to their adopted family, and stirring up trouble because they were too idle. Outside this text, early Christianity was well known for living, more often, a communal lifestyle. It put a financial burden on those that had money, but made survival a bit better for those who started out with nothing. Someone who was not working and causing trouble at the same time? Heck, that's sounds like a lot of the world's problems--all those armchair quarterbacks who don't get off their backsides and do something for once?

The same guy complained about how he had to get a labor job when at Corinth. He stated there as he does here that he had the right like an Old Testament priest to live off the proceeds of the temple but would not simply to deflect flack he was getting from the self-righteous and money loving Corinthians. I suppose once he got a job then his message was approved by the Corinthians that were dogging him about it. He may have pressed his right but the Corinthians, a wealthy bunch, were far to immature to allow Paul this right.

And paying for bread? Jesus told His disciples to go town to town but don't take a money bag. Stay and eat at the house in town that will feed you and eat whats put in front of you. There is absolutely no work ethic there. In fact it is mentioned that some perhaps wealthy women supported Christ and His disciples. At least 5 of His disciples left their jobs to follow Him. At one point when Jesus feed the thousands the disciples scraped up the little cash they had which didn't amount to much so Jesus just miracled the food out a small basket of bread and fish.

At another point He told an apparently wealthy man to sell everything, give it to the poor, and follow Him. A man who was certain that his great wealth and position had come from God to begin with. This certainly wouldn't fly in todays world of "stewardship" loving christians....money loving christians. This is the sort of thing Paul faced at Corinth. He was getting mocked because he wouldn't work so he got a job simply so the work of Christ could go on without the undermining effect of a bunch of money loving christians running around bad mouthing him as a hand out lazy bum. But make no mistake their problem was money and Paul had already pissed them off by saying that the poor country folk up north gave him more out of their poverty and they did from their wealth. He had also told them that they couldn't give matching funds to match what the poor church up north had given but indeed had to give in proportion to their wealth. Well you don't ever tell a rich bunch of cheapskates that! Especially if you don't have a job! The Corinthians were a bunch of wealthy but graceless money grubbing and self-righteous pigs who wanted to play God and control church affairs and Gods man with their money.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

Read your bible Lonewolf, it's quite clear in what it says.

Do you eat shellfish? If yes then you are bound for hellfire!

Leviticus 11 v9 - These may ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them may ye eat.
And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that swarm in the waters, and of all the living creatures that are in the waters, they are a detestable thing unto you,
and they shall be a detestable thing unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, and their carcasses ye shall have in detestation.
Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that is a detestable thing unto you.

Not sure what this has to do with my previous post. Only that perhaps you enjoy your shellfish ?

As Leviticus or Vayikra is part of the Old Testament, in Jewish kosher dietary laws prohibit the eating of fish without both scales and fins. Clearly God knew something that has taken scientists years to discover.

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

Which begs the question of - if there really was an all powerful being who wanted to communicate his presence to mankind, then there should be just one church, one religiion. His message should be clear to everyone on earth. It should be divinely unequivocal. But no, we have 41,000 different flavours of Christianity alone! That speaks volumes!!

Good point! This is what I believe:
______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Apostles' Creed

I believe in one God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.

I believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Begotten Son of God, born of the Father before all ages. God from God, light from light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father. Through him all things were made. For us men and for our salvation, he came down from heaven, and by the Holy Spirit, was incarnate of the Virgin Mary and became man. For our sake, he was crucified under Pontius Pilate. He suffered death and was buried and rose again on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and his kingdom will have no end.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the Giver of Life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified, who has spoken through the prophets.

I believe in one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church. I confess one baptism for the forgiveness of sins and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come.
Amen.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

Every one of them is picking and choosing what passages in the bible they want to obey. None of them can agree - you would think they would all agree if there really was this omnipotent being speaking to them. But no. 41,000+ different flavours.

Does this disunion sound like the work of an omnipotent being to you? It looks a lot like the work of men to me. How convenient. It's a concept made up by people afraid of their own mortality. Nothing more.

That is correct.

For the first thousand years of Christian history, there were no "denominations" within the Christian church. The various offshoot groups certainly existed, but they were considered "heresies".

The first recognizable division was in 1054, a division between East and west now called the Orthodox Church. The next large division was in 16th century during the Protestant Reformation.

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

Such love that he promotes slavery

Peter 2:18: "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel."

First, the term Peter uses in our text is not restricted only to slaves nor is this the usual word for slaves. Rather, it is a much less common word which may refer to a broader group.

Thus, not only slaves but servants are addressed. Many may technically not be slaves, they are subject to those with virtually unquestioned authority and thus face a condition similar to that of a slave. No difference as when your boss, armed forces private or major, the prison inmate, or one living in the ghetto who, because of his poverty or minority status, believes he has virtually no rights.

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

Samuel 15:3: "This is what the Lord Almighty says ... 'Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.' "

amongst other heinous things. I mean, 'make sure you kill the infants too!'. Beyond the pale.

Old testament, the ancient world was a violent place, to put it mildly.

Amalek was a powerful tribe which inhabited the country immediately to the eastward of the northern Cush-ites. Their territory extended over the whole of the eastern portion of the desert of Sinai to Rephidim. You need to be aware that to read everything in context. People in those days lived a harsher life than we have over the last thousand years (especially the last 50 or so). The Old Testament was the old law.

The Christian faith is based on the New Testament. Christ came to redeem the world with a new law of non-violence.

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

Revelation c22v8 - But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.

Your verse of Revelation 22: 8 is incorrect. This is the correct meaning in ReveIation 22:8 ...

I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me.

We see that John is overwhelmed by the presence and the power this angel shows him. He, being overcome by the magnitude of it all, starts to worship this angel. Some people have false doctrine centered on angel worship. We must not worship angels.

John is told several times here in Revelation not to worship this angel.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Old testament doesn't count, except for the Ten Commandments.

Picking and choosing.

Your verse of Revelation 22: 8 is incorrect. This is the correct meaning in ReveIation 22:8 ...

This depends on which translation you refer to as a source. Which brings up yet another great point - check my sig.

Amalek was a powerful tribe which inhabited the country immediately to the eastward of the northern Cush-ites. Their territory extended over the whole of the eastern portion of the desert of Sinai to Rephidim. You need to be aware that to read everything in context. People in those days lived a harsher life than we have over the last thousand years (especially the last 50 or so). The Old Testament was the old law.

Lets excuse genocide now? Or are you saying that you are more moral than your god?

And your god is all seeing all knowing. He should know that this is wrong, whether it's bronze age or modern times.
edit on RAmerica/Chicago28000000Thu, 20 Feb 2014 07:53:32 -06002-0600fCST07 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: ..

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Double post
edit on RAmerica/Chicago28uThu, 20 Feb 2014 07:50:31 -06002-0600fCST07 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: ..

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The good angles always tell you do get up off the floor and see that "thou doest it not for I am your brother". lol They wont let you worship them.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

Actually the ten commandments were not for the New testament people. they were for the people of MOSES time because God tried to simplify the rules they were to follow. They Still could not do it all. SO jesus further revised it into something easy to follow with permission i would wager From God to do so. So your pick and choose argument falls apart on that i would say. Let me guess aetheist or agnostic perhaps?

SOMEONE here who quoted me Failed to realize that NO they were not made harder for NON HEBREWS. Jesus left people 3-4 basic things to do and said if you do those things you are Doing as you should. Isnt Mattew before Jesus departs earth for heaven? Go to that part before he departs.

edit on 14000000ppam by yuppa because: Edited for MIS NAMING

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Except that the 10 Commandments were supposedly given to Moses, centuries after the advent of Abraham. And, Jesus did NOT make the commandments easier, he made then harder.

Matthew 5:21
Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join