It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which foods do the Elite not eat? Opinions?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

I don't remember that, but it's a great story. Sounds totally believable to me. I can imagine him trying to find some kind of evidence the kid would buy.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

You can bet your ass they are not eating the GMO # they give to us ,I bet they have private farms that grow the freshest foods for them and then they give us all the crap I do belive there was post like this before here on ATS not long ago but never the less it's something not many people think about but yet it is going on behind our backs ,David wilcock actually has some very helpful tips on things to eat that replenish and activate the pineal gland for enlighnment ,and some of those foods are things high in fish oils and omega three fatty acids including nuts of all kinds especially pine nuts and almonds and just regular good old fashioned uncooked fruits and vegg,according to wilcock these foods also help rebuild tooth enamel a thing dentists say is immpossible.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

All I know about those 'injections' is that no one I know has died of polio.

But I know polio still exists because many parents in Australia who refused those shots ended up answering to a judge for the negligence shown in the death of their child from polio.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Haha I just got a craving for peanut mnm's while reading your post weird ,but yes I do beilive you are right about the elite having private farms and growers who produce only the best things for them and leave the GMO and overly processed crap for us regular guys.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

They just might lol

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

billbrown62
reply to post by Tusks

I would think something like chili cheese fries, hot dogs with sauerkraut, baked beans. Regular coffee such as Folgers, or Maxwell House. Red beans and Rice with cornbread.

Dang that made me hawngry.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
No GMO; no highly processed foods; little or no preservatives; hormone and antibiotic-free beef, lamb, & venison; no insecticides/weed killers on veggies/fruits---these are my guesses. And probably fluoride-free water.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
They eat the crap everybody else does. Starbucks, Mcdonalds etc. They do not haunt conspiracy forums and instead go on about life eating and drinking whatever they like. It is no secret the White House is known for sending out Mcdonalds runs for every President in recent memory.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Tusks
No GMO; no highly processed foods; little or no preservatives; hormone and antibiotic-free beef, lamb, & venison; no insecticides/weed killers on veggies/fruits---these are my guesses. And probably fluoride-free water.

Given how you define the Elite, I suspect it is much more than that.

Imagine super foods we have no awareness of, doctored up and grown in perfectly controlled environments.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
We do NOT eat Hot-Pockets!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

if you want to label "elite" as the Rothschild level folks, then you are right. But they likely live fairly well outside of western culture as it relates to food.

The true elite have their own culture - it isn't Western, Eastern or European but something removed and beyond. They probably do a bit of slumming now and then, but definitely do not live with or like common rich folk.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

MrSpad
They eat the crap everybody else does. Starbucks, Mcdonalds etc. They do not haunt conspiracy forums and instead go on about life eating and drinking whatever they like. It is no secret the White House is known for sending out Mcdonalds runs for every President in recent memory.

You're not thinking of the folks we're really talking about.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join