It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which foods do the Elite not eat? Opinions?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Tusks
Elite/TPTB/etc.

We can't just clump the Elite and the TPTB together.

Furthermore, how do you define each? For instance, is Elite related to money, social status or what? Are we talking old money, the nouveau riche, or what? Are they young or old?

Because, I've known a few and they are all over the spectrum.

As an example, a college buddy of mine with trust funds in the billions (due to Coca-cola stocks and whatever) partied so hard one night he woke up with a huge hangover. As a result, he didn't want to get out of bed and gave his girlfriend a check for $10K to get him some take-out chicken fingers, fries, pizza, more alcohol and other bad things. A huge remainder was her tip. Poor guy was so spoiled and bored he almost killed himself.

A multi-faceted topic for sure.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't know if hollywood stars and directors would be considered elite, but on set most of them eat with the rest of the cast and crew.
Junkfood for craft services and nicely catered grub for meals.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

AccessDenied
If I had to wager a guess,I would say if you can go to your local market and buy it...they don't eat it. Even items labelled as organic,has a different level for us consumers as it would for the elite. I have to assume they spend top dollar for the best organic,unprocessed food they can get their greedy little hands on... As for the rest of us...we can eat cake.

I go tot he local market to buy all the garbage that a wealthy family likes to eat. Not very often....but occasionally. They eat just like you and I, just with higher quality ingredients and preparations on the nonpackaged foods.

Are you rollin' with the elite too BFFT? In that pimpin' purple suit sure looks like.

On Topic...
When I use the term "elite", which is subjective, I thoroughly mean those whom are so well off they can use money for toilet paper, and rub shoulders with Rockefellers. I'm not referring to those who may just seem "rich". Do the Rockefellers buy groceries from the local market, or is stuff shipped in from organic farms worldwide? That's my stance on this.
Not to say that even they don't indulge from time to time, but overall, I'm sure their diet consists of items so healthy, and expensive ,that us average joe's have no chance of enjoying on a regular basis. Now excuse me, I have a sudden craving for Kraft Dinner.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I worked at a company that build custom motor coaches. Not motor homes, these we're built on brand new charter bus chassis. Finished coaches sold for $800k to well over a million. The owners were definitely in the 1% category. Anywho, I did a lot of service and repair work on them and got to know many of the owners quite well. Their refrigerators were stuffed with the same junk I eat. The only difference between them and us is the price of their toys. You know , Guns cars and jewelry. And they were always good for financial advice.
edit on 19-2-2014 by Hoosierdaddy71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I personally prepare the lunch for a multi-billionaire everyday. Its whatever his wife wants him to eat.

Thats precious…

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

They eat the same thing the common man ate in 1940. Just a fresher version of it.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
They eat spotted owl with a unicorn horn garnish, washed down with bald eagle blood.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
They only eat the finest of foods...

The proof is here :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by magicrat

I also remember that a 5 year old at a pre school that he was visiting didn't believe that he was the President of the US and he couldn't prove it. He didn't have a card a drivers license and was pointing to the seal on the limo and the child still didn't buy it.

I would post a link but it's been scrubbed from the internet. I can't find a link to the who the child was - he may have been vanished for not being sheep who believes what he is told.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

No ma'am. I am regular old West Texas redneck.

I am apparently fairly smart, and people like to use that to make money for themselves. I just enjoy the opportunity for the career challenges such endeavors offer me.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

muse7
Is it greed or are those foods the only ones that they can afford?

Its addiction / greed. If you subconsciously believe you're poor, you will try to compensate, by stuffing yourself. If you subconsciously believe you are rich, you will more easily do without.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You also have to take into consideration, TPTB, especially the younger among them, have all the money and resources needed to fix any health aliment that may be incurred on a junk food binge.

I just saw a post about being able to continue smoking with no worries because human lungs were grown in a lab. This is what we see. Imagine what's already out there, available to only the wealthiest.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Anything inside of a grocery store. They probably have their food flown in. How silly would they be to eat serf trash?
Firepiston

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Skyfloating

muse7
Is it greed or are those foods the only ones that they can afford?

Its addiction / greed. If you subconsciously believe you're poor, you will try to compensate, by stuffing yourself. If you subconsciously believe you are rich, you will more easily do without.

You are hinting King Solomon." He said who is rich? He who is happy with his lot."

He was one of the richest men who ever lived he saw that if you are not happy it doesn't matter what you have

edit on 19-2-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

i know a guy worth around $60bil. ...
He has enormous political influence,

Sounds like new money. Not elite.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

well, if you want to label "elite" as the Rothschild level folks, then you are right. But they likely live fairly well outside of western culture as it relates to food. Maybe the younger ones will eat a twinkie. I would suspect that the allure of foie gras for a European aristocrat would still be quite strong.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well, based on myself, the elite do not eat peaches. Nor do they eat cornbread. They find fizzy sweet drinks offensive, unless mixed with rum or sour mash. And they never eat Jello.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

watchesfromwall

Tusks
Elite/TPTB/etc.

We can't just clump the Elite and the TPTB together.

Furthermore, how do you define each? For instance, is Elite related to money, social status or what? Are we talking old money, the nouveau riche, or what? Are they young or old?

Because, I've known a few and they are all over the spectrum.

As an example, a college buddy of mine with trust funds in the billions (due to Coca-cola stocks and whatever) partied so hard one night he woke up with a huge hangover. As a result, he didn't want to get out of bed and gave his girlfriend a check for $10K to get him some take-out chicken fingers, fries, pizza, more alcohol and other bad things. A huge remainder was her tip. Poor guy was so spoiled and bored he almost killed himself.

A multi-faceted topic for sure.

Yes. I meant the class of folks that would include Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Warburgs, Morgans, Saxe-Cobergs, and various royal houses. Although there are plenty of very rich actors, athletes, politicians, entrepreneurs, and investors who are interested in healthy eating practices, those are not the people the question was about.
The folks who decide who gets invited to Bilderberg meetings, or what the policies of central banks will be, or who the press will support in major elections, or who will be potential candidates as chairmen (or rather front-men) of Central banks--those are the ones I meant by the word "Elite." Basically, they're all worth trillion$--but the power and knowledge are the main things.

Thanks for your reply.
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

he didn't want to get out of bed and gave his girlfriend a check for $10K to get him some take-out chicken fingers, fries, pizza, more alcohol and other bad things.

The more money you have the more expensive your emergencies.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Assuming the British Royals fall into this category; this may be of interest.

What is it with the royal family and eggs? If we are to believe Charles Oliver, a servant who worked at Buckingham Palace under Victoria, George VI and Queen Elizabeth II, and whose "lost" diaries were eventually used, in 2003, as the basis for a rather odd book called Dinner at Buckingham Palace, the royals have a "passion" for them. Like the rest of us, they like them scrambled, fried, boiled and poached, but they also enjoy them en cocotte à la crème (baked with cream, a treat they like to accompany with minced chicken); plat chasseur (garnished with chicken livers and a sauce of white wine, consommé and herbs); and farcis à la Chimay (stuffed with mushrooms and coated with Mornay sauce). Every day begins with an egg, and they're eaten for tea, too – with crumpets, if you're Prince Charles. The Queen favours brown eggs, believing that they taste better. Her great-great grandmother, Queen Victoria, ate her boiled egg, served in a golden egg cup, with a golden spoon..
www.theguardian.com...

It seems that the only thing they have in common with me is their love of eggs. I like mine with Tabasco though.
edit on 2/19/2014 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

It is a lot easier to figure out what they do eat than what they don't eat.
edit on 2/19/2014 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join