It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen if gays are allowed to marry?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

n00bUK
Since my thread got deleted last week, I'll keep my opinions to my self and just sharer this picture instead

This doesn't belong in the joke section neither, so don't be putting it there please.

Anybody else agree with the picture, or care to explain why the picture is wrong?

1. Increase in reports regarding soft tissue inwoked rectal pain in vegas hospitals.
2. Decrease in child births.
3. More work for ministers in vegas.
4. increase in sales of white leather dresses.
5. Village people will be #1 in the charts fighting with babera straisand.
6. the number of small dogs that can fit in a weekend bag will increase.
7. gay parades every sunday, "because we are special"But dont treat us special!
8. more focus on the gay olympics,We hate discrimination, but we have our own OL and you cant be in it! Logic are on our side!

So the picture is not wrong! just not detailed enough!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

So if homosexuality in the animal kingdom makes homosexuality between humans acceptable and natural.
Why is beastiality not to accepted by the same standards? When a dog humps my leg, i demand the right to hump it back, its only natural!
One of my hampsters once ate another of my hampsters, does that make cannibalisme natural and acceptable?
The logic used by gays seems to be flawed or atleast filled with double standards, is it in reality a new kind of religion? sounds like it.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious69

Could it possible be a act of domination and NOT homosexuality when two animals of the same gender
attempts sex?
That sort of spoils the natural gay argument if it does!
Atleast its not survival of the fittest, its pretty much a dead end"no pun"

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

2. Decrease in child births.

Legalizing gay marriage will cause heterosexuals to stop having sex. Is that what you mean?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by robobbob

8) number of homosexual/bisexuals will increase

So people can be persuaded into a different orientation?

You're a person. Then you can be persuaded into homosexuality/bisexuality.

What's your breaking point? How convincing does the gay person need to be to convert you?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

We Gays have Special powers to not only "Convert" Children into the Corrupted ways of us homosexuals but adults too...

If Us getting married has that big of impact on someones life, they should probably take a look at their life

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Yes yes! pick and choose. But i guess that means that you agree on my other points!
But i recognize your tactics from the bible slaves.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Lucid Lunacy

What's your breaking point? How convincing does the gay person need to be to convert you?

Have you ever heard of peer pressure? When something becomes the norm or the most loud and outspoken group suddenly becomes
to be the gay community, im sure it can make some people jump on that culture just to fit in.
Besides MANY MANY actors and musicians are open gay, and make every gesture available to make sure that you know.
Those "Stars" are your royalty and you look up to them and want to be like them, so its very possible that a non homo can become one
just by curiosity and the need to fit in a popular grouping.
People can get weak and do wierd things, like jump off a bridge.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Darth_Prime

We Gays have Special powers to not only "Convert" Children into the Corrupted ways of us homosexuals but adults too...

If Us getting married has that big of impact on someones life, they should probably take a look at their life

Well you are the one group who likes to display your sexuality and showe it in our faces via your gay parades every year.
If thats not ment to have a impact then why do you do it?
If you are not a "special" group why do you insist on gay parades and gay olympics to name a few?
Is that not trying to be special and exclusive?
Or am i also reading the gay bible the wrong way?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Curious69

Darth_Prime

Well you are the one group who likes to display your sexuality and showe it in our faces via your gay parades every year.
If thats not ment to have a impact then why do you do it?
If you are not a "special" group why do you insist on gay parades and gay olympics to name a few?
Is that not trying to be special and exclusive?
Or am i also reading the gay bible the wrong way?

Yes, you are reading the gay bible the wrong way, and in fact, you shouldn't be reading the gay bible. You should think of it from a soical perspective. Any minority that has been hiding away or treated like crap, upon rising up and gaining equality will ALWAYS be necessarily focused on itself a little too much. It happened with racist issues, it happened with women gaining equality, etc., etc. It always happens. Oh, and by the way, if you don't want anyone's sexuality shoved in your face, don't go to their parades - I'm sure they have newspapers and pamphlets of when the parade takes place, so you can just avoid it that day.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Curious69

Lucid Lunacy

Have you ever heard of peer pressure? When something becomes the norm or the most loud and outspoken group suddenly becomes
to be the gay community, im sure it can make some people jump on that culture just to fit in.
Besides MANY MANY actors and musicians are open gay, and make every gesture available to make sure that you know.
Those "Stars" are your royalty and you look up to them and want to be like them, so its very possible that a non homo can become one

Fact: 99.9999999% of heterosexual people will NEVER be disuaded from being straight. In the vague possibility that anyone could be, then yes, that person could probably also be persuaded to jump off a bridge, or join a religious cult, or a whole host of other things, thus I would say that person's problem would have little to do with homosexuality, and more to do with having other, far worse problems. I mean, simply by your reasoning, most gay people shouldn't even BE gay, since they were surrounded by straight people, straight peers, and were CERTAINLY feeling pressure to conform, yet they were gay despite all this. Therefore, it's pretty well impossible that any striaght person will ever become gay. That is a ridiculous notion, and you really need to see that. At least you're being honest though about what you think - you really ARE afraid that people will become gay just because others are allowed to be. I thought people who believed that were an urban legend.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of peer pressure?

That's what I was asking. You didn't answer the question. Since you believe it's the result of peer pressure how much pressure would you need from your peers to become gay?

i guess that means that you agree on my other points!

No. Another member already refuted their absurdity and I felt no need to address them.

if you are not a "special" group why do you insist on gay parades

Here is a great answer from Yahoo Answers:

"Everyday is straight pride parade day."

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The next step will be homosexuals demanding to get married in the church they choose violating religious freedom.If that church refues to marry homosexuals they and the media will just smear them and paint every church as extremist next.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

It appears I confused your post with another. To answer your question then.. only one of them made any sense to me and that's why I addressed it.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

thebtheb

Curious69

Lucid Lunacy

Fact: 99.9999999% of heterosexual people will NEVER be disuaded from being straight. In the vague possibility that anyone could be, then yes, that person could probably also be persuaded to jump off a bridge, or join a religious cult, or a whole host of other things, thus I would say that person's problem would have little to do with homosexuality, and more to do with having other, far worse problems. I mean, simply by your reasoning, most gay people shouldn't even BE gay, since they were surrounded by straight people, straight peers, and were CERTAINLY feeling pressure to conform, yet they were gay despite all this. Therefore, it's pretty well impossible that any striaght person will ever become gay. That is a ridiculous notion, and you really need to see that. At least you're being honest though about what you think - you really ARE afraid that people will become gay just because others are allowed to be. I thought people who believed that were an urban legend.

No im not afraid of the possibility! i dont really care if you are gay or not, im just reacting to gay assumptions. and you are right my reasoning that non gays could be peer pressured to be gay are flawed. but not impossible.
So how many hundred years do you think that we need to confront your gay parades, you sad insecure you.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

This was trying to balance this in a few different types of countries and also in a variety of different types of families. I have 5 straight boys, however, was prepared to accept anything regarding their sexual orientation, and be as supportive as possible. But, I can't say any one of my neighbors and even my friend would be like that, for they were very homophobic in their anger, bossing the boys, putting down anything that deviated from the norm. So if one person had a fairly supportive family, another might have a bit of support but not as much, some have none, have to pretend, and in some countries their own families would murder them.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

My experience with lesbians was one person, so I don't how normal this would be. But, my experience with bisexual women making passes at me even when I was pregnant, rubbing my stomach, touching me, looking at my 8 harness weaving loom and saying, this can go as far as I want it too, and we can weave together. I had an extremely homophobic response and really was upset, not to them, didn't precisely blame them but thought that bisexuality did tend to lend to promiscious, and even nimphomaniac type behaviors. But to my ex and his friend, who was dating that one, Do Not Leave Me Alone With Her Again! PERIOD!!!!! Those women seemed to be sexual addicts to some extent And it creeped me out extremely.

The one who was a lesbian, was very butch, very masculine, and a bass player. A friend of a friend. And she would occasionally come to sleep on my couch, but never made a pass at all. She knew that we were having problems with the guy in the shed, who was a 'runner" and all the people on the property that would come and go, that I stood up to them, and put signs up "this was a kids camp", and phoned the police, phoned the landlord, and eventually moved out when we could. But she would come, and stay up, I would fall asleep outside when it was hot in the summer, and she guarded, with honor, like a very gallant serve and protect kind of guy.
edit on 21-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Lucid Lunacy

Have you ever heard of peer pressure?

That's what I was asking. You didn't answer the question. Since you believe it's the result of peer pressure how much pressure would you need from your peers to become gay?

i guess that means that you agree on my other points!

No. Another member already refuted their absurdity and I felt no need to address them.

if you are not a "special" group why do you insist on gay parades

Here is a great answer from Yahoo Answers:

"Everyday is straight pride parade day."

If you check the order of posts, you will come to the conclution that you travelled in time, if you want your second line to make sense.
But making sense is not your agenda is it?
And i would only become gay at gunpoint, to answer the first.
And i really respect your quote from yahoo. NOT.
But i cant really blame you, afterall you are not thinking straight, pun intended.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

If you check the order of posts, you will come to the conclution that you travelled in time

Are you referring to me confusing your post with another members? I already made a post acknowledging that.

And i would only become gay at gunpoint, to answer the first.

You're confused on what a sexual orientation is. It's an underlying attraction. If you were forced to perform a sexual act on same sex that attraction wouldn't be there.

Anyways you realize you just demonstrated the point I was alluding to, right? That you wouldn't cave under the social pressure of your peers. And why is that do you think? Let's see if you can connect these dots.

And i really respect your quote from yahoo. NOT.

In that case Jesus wrote it.

But i cant really blame you, afterall you are not thinking straight, pun intended.

I am bisexual. Try a different joke.
edit on 22-2-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Well, we are all Special but i have not red this "Gay Bible"

Pride parades are a Chance for the World to be proud of who they are, to live their truth and Be Them, there are many straight people who go to Pride and show off their personal pride, it transcends "Gay" and is a time for Pride. yes it is predominately Gay, because we have gone through a lot of Discrimination and fight to reach the levels of Equality we are striving for.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join