It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone versed in international laws, please advice me on exit options from Ukraine.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
>snipped

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

How bad is the situation over there, O.P.?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

What is your home country?
2nd

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Well, other than the hotspots in every city, live is still more or less normal.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

If its so bad you fear for your life id pack up and head west....Poland has to be prepared for the flu of people going that way or that could go that way...just ask to pass through...id get to Germany.....This is all advice without knowing where you are originally from or any other variables about you so....dont take it as gospel.

But If I was there and it was going bad...id get to something more stable...Germany seems a good option and its a great country....people will help you. Good luck brother and be safe

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Since you don't state your home-country/nationality, it is hard to give you proper advice.

1. = your own country embassy/consulate - if that ails contact embassy/consulate in neighboring country.

2. = ever heard about "Honorary consular"? These are often normal pvt. citizen of your country living abroad representing your nation in more cultural venues. Also they are with no official power as such they do have the right contacts. And often they can be found in the most unlikely towns and places. You embassy/government website should have them listed.

3. = if all fails, what country/nation is the most closest to your own country in terms of political relations? Hint: Think Iranian - US hostage crisis 1980 and Canada getting some of the guys out.

4. = last resort is go to a Neutral country's embassy: Switzerland, Sweden, Austria.

Good luck

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Funny that, on a site in which most of the denizens fear TPTB, the best advice when TSHTF is to seek out TPTB. Surprising that some backyard Rambo hasn't told the poster to steal a car, affix steel plates to it and crash through the border.

Just an observation.

For the OP: Good luck and I hope you get through to your embassy. If they are not responding via phone, they may have a Twitter or Facebook account. Though, depending on your country, they may still use MySpace. I hope you get out safely.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

asen_y2k
Well, other than the hotspots in every city, live is still more or less normal.

exactly this and that is why you can still go to Kiev and try to reach your embassy. Or phone them again and again or email them.
All better options than asking ATS people for advice.
And even if the main roads may be blocked, I can't imagine that it will be impossible to pass the border, but that will not help you since you dont have a visa like you mentioned.

btw. I cant find any reports about closed airports or anything.

edit on 19-2-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Just because people here don't trust tptb doesn't mean they think they're living in some bad 80's movie. It is perfectly rational to be
concerned by tptb.

I'd expect the dellusional rambo approach response more from the sort of people who have no grasp on reality and think that the government is there friend and will always love them, protect them and give them warm fuzzy hugs because when you remove they're safety net of the government, they have no frame of reference into which they can understand the situation and come up with sensible awnsers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join