It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone been 'permanently abducted' or abducted for more than 2+weeks and returned?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Thanks for all that

Heck, I don't know lol! I just remember (I was 17) and I was so mad after it happened I said, " come on back again, I dare you!!". I was going to kick it's butt!! lol!! (before it knocked me out)

But, it never did. You'd think with all these abductions (millions) a mistake would be made, at least once by the little pear headed squirts, would happen. But, nope!! Nobody's grabbed one "or" rung its neck and such. hahah!

I keep an eye out though, just in case ...

edit on 20-2-2014 by RUFFREADY because: alien made me goof up!!

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by Coagula

Hey! That is what I usually say lol! Minus the remote viewer part........

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

What does your long story have to do with my mention of "J. E." hoaxing then making money off it?

No offense, but I don't get it.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

raedar
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Many people have legitimate reasons for wanting to understand the abduction phenomenon. It's irresponsible to come to a forum designated for this exact topic and flame people because you do not believe it, you have not seen evidence, whatever. Why not move along to something that interests you?

There is so much unexplained about the abduction phenomenon. Most of which cannot be explained away by dreams or psychosis based upon the physical evidence left behind, such as radiation burns, implants, bodily scars/injuries, aggressive cancers, the list goes on. It's a leap of faith and a gut feeling for many who are capable, since most do not personally know an abductee or have access to "evidence".

But I'm not going to do your research for you. Based upon MY research, I am satisfied that SOMETHING is going on. I would love to discuss it, but man there is a ton of clutter here now.

If you even are interested in the phenomenon, here is a video PROFESSIONAL woman that left her career as a professor to investigate the abduction phenomenon. She and her family were abducted. She points out how many abductees report US Military members working alongside the "greys". The government is involved, if not orchestrating this entire thing. I believe it ties in with MKUltra. If it does, wouldn't that be great information for someone who is being abducted to have?

Dr. Karla Turner's video is below.

I have not "flamed" anyone.
I've been asking for evidence, citations to support arguments, and other such reasonable requests.
I have not been unreasonable in the very least bit.
Princess and the pea oversensitivity on the part of others, however, tends to run rampant.

My interrogative comes from interest in the phenomenon, but, every look at this phenomenon gives indication for mundane causes, for the most part entirely subjective to the experiencers.

These experiences can be reliably replicated artificially.
Further, there's the ever so easy to induce False Memory Syndrome, "memories" from which are often used as validation for any number of experiences, not to mention other methods for producing lost memory, dissociation, and entire fabrications.

While unusual, actual abductions may have occurred with some folks, but, the abductions were far and away anything to do with Space Aliens.
Entirely terrestrial parties, for instance, were and have been quite keen on editing, altering, erasing, and preventing memories, which could prove a valuable tool.
Experiments with, for instance Scopolamine, among other substances, as well as cocktails and manifold other technique have been facilitated in capture/release programs involving ordinary unsuspecting citizens.
Evidence?
Abducted By Uncle Sam - Coming to a Bedroom Near You?

You may also enjoy some other research conducted by the same member
The Men in Black(OPS), the Aviary, and UFOs

There's no sign of aliens to be had in any of this.

We do, however, have sundry evidence in favor of very typical psychological phenomenon where the superstitious and uneducated commoner attaches extra-special significance to their entirely subjective experiences, and, on very rare occasion, we have events which reliably describe some events and implications detailed and illustrated by some of the research linked above, all quite accountable as being affected by terrestrial agencies.

Karla Turner?
She can thank her own tumors for the delusions and hallucinations she was experiencing.
She wasn't interacting with Extraterrestrials. She was interacting with her brain tumors, which, to her, as full sensate hallucinations, were quite very real, which, for some, is an easier "reality" to confront and run with than a death sentence by tumor.

No space aliens required, regardless of how many wolf tickets conspicuously sold in that direction would conspicuously lead you to think in that direction.

These space alien experiences in the modern collective consciousness are not derived from any singular mechanism, but, can be seen given manifestation through several different causations, and the resulting stories coming out of these varied personal experiences gives life and color to a modern mythology quite similar the mythology penned from the very same causations gave rise to fairies, demons, spirits, and even gods in the past.

I've yet to even bring up Schizotypes, who are also contributors to this mythology.

Thus, once again, show us good evidence, strong evidence that would give accreditation to Space Aliens, as opposed to, perhaps, more terrestrial phenomena.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by raedar

I actually know Dr. Karla Turner. She spoke at one of our Medical/Psychology Universities. We talked & hit it off very well, she still calls me," Baby Professor." lol! She is the person who backed me 100% through my divorcing my ex-husband. She IS insightful in an almost spooky way....

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Interesting that someone still speaks to her since she's been DEAD since 1996.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

StormyStars
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite[/Text Purple

My life's career has been in medicine & psychology. What you said was utter nonsense!
But most especially, my Mom & Dad, myself & 1 of my close cousins' were ALL taken for 2 weeks! Early 70's.
We didn't tell a soul till this very moment because of people like YOU.
You may be in training or you've read some, " Psychology Today." & now you THINK you know it all.

You don't.

I would have remained silent about it forever.

You pissed me off with your nonsensical psycho babble. So explain to me how 4 people just went poof! For that because we couldn't.
We ALL could never explain it, much. So we remained silent about THAT incident even amongst each other after a time.

Now today I broke it. But my parents passed on within 4 moths of each other, my Mom at age 67 October 2012 & my Dad age 84 February 2013.

Also, we ALL HAD Cancers' at various times.

My late Mom & I continued to be taken, contacted, & have come back with new scars or the little cysts, which in 2008, proved to be foreign metallic CHIPS. That didn't help us remain quiet, but we did.

My late Mom was taken most often.

We ALL had radiation burns BEFORE Cancers'.

I'm not saying anything more no matter if you, & how you respond to this. I just wanted to read, not comment...

edit on th282014Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:59:57 -06000214th28pmWed, 19 Feb 2014 13:59:57 -0600 by StormyStars because: just to correct dates

So you concluded Extra terrestrials or are still not sure, Cancers and radiation burns, if true comes from humans, you were abducted by humans.

Your post made me break my silence

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This subject is so weird that it's hard not to be frank (if you don't know) and to the point. What's the point? The point is that there is no point! There is nothing to go on except peoples experiences and what "they believe" to be what's going on.

"Believe" is the key I think. I myself don't believe. I just don't know and want proof!! More science!! More proof!! repeatable proof!! A body would be good or a live capture of one of these abductors and then I'll be more open to the whole mess.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

JackHill

WRONG. Not even close actually. Being misinformed about the TRUE abduction accounts isn't an excuse to post baseless conclusions.

Cute.
Regardless of how CAPS happy anyone wants to get, in making any claim, evidence is required to support it.

Here, we have someone claiming my position is "wrong", but, zero substance to support such assertion.
"Wrong"? because you say so?

Please provide something of value that can support your claim.

We like links, videos, and substance to support a position here.
"Because I say so" is worthless, and only demonstrates an unreasoned emotional response.

I tried to post a YT video of a family , 2 female adults and 2 children both male, but it would not post . They were abducted in day light , all from the same family . They live close to me , it was reported on MSM , you are correct on saying I cannot prove these claims. It comes down to belief and I believe these people .

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

adarma

AliceBleachWhite

JackHill

WRONG. Not even close actually. Being misinformed about the TRUE abduction accounts isn't an excuse to post baseless conclusions.

Cute.
Regardless of how CAPS happy anyone wants to get, in making any claim, evidence is required to support it.

Here, we have someone claiming my position is "wrong", but, zero substance to support such assertion.

"Because I say so" is worthless, and only demonstrates an unreasoned emotional response.

I tried to post a YT video of a family , 2 female adults and 2 children both male, but it would not post . They were abducted in day light , all from the same family . They live close to me , it was reported on MSM , you are correct on saying I cannot prove these claims. It comes down to belief and I believe these people .

People believe all the time (Jim Jones Kool aid) I myself am very careful whom and what to believe.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

StormyStars

Hey! That is what I usually say lol! Minus the remote viewer part........

Haha, maybe you're unconsciously remote viewing?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by Chamberf=6

Sounded like you were placing all claimants in the same category.

And I'm not wrong am I? So why the act of innocent confusion?

Still waiting for you to come foreword yourself......

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

RUFFREADY

adarma

AliceBleachWhite

JackHill

Cute.

People believe all the time (Jim Jones Kool aid) I myself am very careful whom and what to believe.

I believe from the heart , I know when people tell the truth . It is pure human arrogance to think we are alone in the many universes around us . It is even more arrogant to think we are not visited and samples take back to their respective Worlds for examination . If you cannot see the evidence , then you are blind , the Pyramids , Göbekli Tepe , to name but a few . All the evidence has shown for milliner that humans have been manipulated and guided by a superior intelligence . Off Worlder may be not , but for sure, the real truth has been hidden from us .

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by adarma

I don't think were alone. I have no proof we are alone either. I just don't know.

I just ran up to CVS (drug store) to buy a few things and the guy at the counter said, (when I went to check out.. he always says hi) "I didn't even see you come in"!

I could have said, "I can make it so people can't see me", But I didn't I just said (stupid) I was in the Navy. lol!! He said, I almost joined the Marines..blah blah blah...

I should have said the invisible thing

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by StormyStars

I met her in 1994.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Abductees dying of aggressive cancers is part of the phenomenon. Dr. Turner's work pointed to Government involvement and MKUltra. Her husband and her son were also abducted. They did not have cancer, if memory serves from listening to a few of her lectures. She was being threatened for her work and would not stop researching and reporting, then she contracted cancer. Do you have some source for your statement that her cancer affected her mind during this time? Medical records?

Source

As I said, it's a leap of faith and a gut feeling based upon my observation. If nothing was going on, the world leaders would not be so tight-lipped and Classified about it.

Interesting how you liken other users to fairy tales when you disagree with them. I consider that to be way around the flaming rules.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

From your source:

Dr. Karla Turner died of cancer on January 10, 1996, after being threatened for her work. She was just 48. Since then, several other people involved in UFO investigation have also experienced threats followed by highly unusual cancers. Several of her case studies are now dead.

Okay, so, someone that claims abduction phenomenon, by aliens at that, also claiming threats dies of a cancer that, hmmmm, isn't unusual at all for people having these kinds of cancers to suffer delusions, hallucinations, and an entire gauntlet of interesting symptoms that cause fringe phenomenon adherents to drool ever so predictably like Pavlov's dogs.

Fact of the matter is, if someone is being abducted, well, hmmm, if they were such trouble, wouldn't it be easier to just keep them abducted? People that are disappeared can't talk or cause trouble.

Ah, but no, let's go through some complicated process to give someone cancer because they're a trouble maker?

Sorry. No. Any program that resolves issues like that is run by idiots and morons.

People that love the Karla Turner story in painting her a martyr can chicken and egg all day long, but, in reality, when it comes down to it, she had cancer, and she died of cancer.
What's the likelihood of some super secret shadowy phantom somebody giving her weaponized cancer, over the very simple, ugly, and sad reality that cancer does indeed happen?

Does this mean that everyone having space alien experiences has cancer?

No.

I thought I made it pretty clear that there are a wide variety of mundane, quite usual factors and means by which folks can get the impression they're having interactions with space aliens.

It's like getting wet.
You can get rained on, jump in a pool, get sprayed with a hose, have a bucket of water thrown, take a shower or bath, exercise to perspiration, roll around in the snow, get soaked by an automated fire suppression system in a building, hang around in a thick fog, sit in a sauna, enjoy a jacuzzi, get fired on by children with water guns ... to name a number of ways one can get wet.
If it's raining outside and you see someone soaking wet, are you going to conclude that they just got in a water gun fight with spooky magical beings that no one can prove exist, or, suspect that the obvious answer is probably the most likely?

With these space alien experiences, it's the same.
One can quite readily believe they're having space alien interactions because;
Sleep paralysis
Tumors
Schizotype
Drug interactions
Diabetes Insulin Delusion
Allergic Reaction
Fever
and any number of other mundane reasons, including 'spooky' mundane reasons like catch/release programs, none of which require any aliens.

Fairy tales?
Yes, some of the very same attributions that can be given credit for modern anecdotes about space alien contacts are the very same attributions that are most likely responsible for a great number of the bogeymen and fantasy creatures of ancient mythology, including fairies, elves, gnomes, whatever.
Yesterdays gods, devils, angels, and spirits are todays aliens.
How is that any kind of surprising?
We're not very much different than our ancestors, though, certain frames of reference have shifted which also shift the narrative and interpretation of "mysterious" experiences that baffle the common uneducated where magical explanations are almost always preferred.

The rational approach to any resolution of question is to start with the probable, likely, possible, mundane, usual, and altogether reasonable attributions.

One doesn't start at aliens explanation and stay with aliens until they find something they "like" better.

I'm not ridiculing anyone.
I am, however, making statement that these space alien interaction stories quite very likely have mundane explanations, and I'm also asking for any evidence that would indicate aliens.

What's so special about these experiences that they just need to, have to, absolutely must be, the responsibility of magical mystery creatures that no one can prove exists?

Mundane attributions are manifold sundry, and it's even a little conspicuous how these are quite often forcefully ignored.

edit on 2/20/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Sry. Felt choked. Haven't seen Dr. Karla Turner since February !4th !996. In Louisiana. I let her know that my final divorce certificate came that day.
She didn't look bad, or ill & didn't say so.
I didn't know she died

Us Science Professor types don't tend to keep up with many people very, though there are always exception, I'm not one of those. Sadly.
She still called me Baby Professor that day so she must have been lucid...
When did she pass on?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You keep pushing rational explanations yet all I see is rationalizing to avoid critical thinking that may point you to an uncomfortable conclusion.

It appears you missed my first post but it wasn't a direct reply to you. Now approaching this rationally, using all your proposed reasons, you seem to believe it is more likely random people in random locations all somehow magically experoenced the same hallucination.

As I said some of what you provide can be used to explain more recent phenomenon only after we have a widely established and undrrstood typical abduction scenario. Yet to get the typically understood scenario there were many reports from many places with very similar accounts. Applying your thought process with many acounts of smaller, frailer beings that have larger than normal heads and eyes is much better to explain by some connection random people in random locations had a magical connection that made their minds hallucinate the same thing. Yet in a universe with infinite stars, infinite worlds, infinite possibilities for life people are somehow crazy for thinking in those infinite possobilities life could have developed far beyond our capabilities so they could travel the stars and find other life.

There is physical proof in the form of some objects implanted in some people. Some that cannot be explained by any know means. Unless they cut themselves open, sowed themselves up, and totally forgot during one of these magical hallucinations shared by many.

As I said only since the phenomenon has become widely known would anything you listed possibly be valid. With it known so well now people's subconscious could easily create a similar illusion.

Im sure we will learn this is the most recent version of beliefs like previous thinking we were the center of the universe and the sun rotated around yhe earth. We want so much to believe we are special. It is scary to think of a race that could do this to us as easily as we monitor and tag wild animals. That fear causes closemindedness but it is understandable to accept the least scary option as fact and ignore or ridicule anyone with contradictory opinions.
edit on 20-2-2014 by inquisitive1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

lol! Actually, I believe just about anything is possible. I've done remote viewing with Steven Wagner 3 times, was fully accurate on 2 but left out a boat dock & small outhouse sized shed the dock extended from lol! Meh! it is fun to try.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join