It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone been 'permanently abducted' or abducted for more than 2+weeks and returned?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Conundrum.

" permanently " abducted.

And returned " ! ?? .......

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
That is a question that cannot be answered, if someone were gone permanently they would not be here to reply. Well except for morning wood three sun guy, congrats by the way for slipping away. lol

Alice your statement is flawed, we can reliably and predictably create a baby in a lab without sexual reproduction. However I dont assume anytime I see a family that the mother and father never had sex.

Besides you severely overestimate our capabilities. We cannot create any memories we want like total recall. We could provide stimulus but what the persons mind imagine is completely up to them. With the phenomenon being widely heard about now some might subconciously insert traditional grey aliensIinto hallucinations.

Previously though before anyone knew about the phenomenon there is no valid explanation to explain how people all over the world, who never met, all came up with similar accounts. There is a reason now that we have what we understand as avtraditional abduction phenomenon.
edit on 19-2-2014 by inquisitive1977 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2014 by inquisitive1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I LOVE how people keep thinking The Fourth Kind was real LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by depleteduranium92

I sometimes feel like ive been permanently abducted by an alien race lol

edit on 19-2-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
In two of the Science Channels' Show "Unexplained Files" there is two shows that dealt with ufos and subsequently possible abductions. The very first episode was about an Australian pilot who had an encounter with a ufo back in 1978, I could not pull up this episode on Science Channel but he was last seen and heard of after coming in contact with something he claimed was not an aircraft in his words. There was an actual recording made of the last minutes the control tower had contact with him, at which point a very strange metallic clanging noise was heard, and he was never seen or heard from again.

In another episode 3 Australians were last seen and heard from off the coast of Queensland Australia, when they went fishing in a boat or catamaran. After the men disappeared a search did turn up the catamaran, but the 3 men gone. After going over and through the boat, a decision was made that there were no signs of foul play. A cup of coffee and a laptop were found undisturbed. On the same day in 2007 there was a ufo seen by quite a few people, and it was witnessed flying over the ocean of Australia in the same area as the catamaran. To be fair, it is possible that the 3 men had some kind of an accident or drowned somehow, but its a coincidence that a ufo was seen in the exact same area the catamaran was last seen.
edit on 19am28am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19am28am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Where do you think all the people on milk cartons go? Eaten by grays, every one.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Sobek

adarma

depleteduranium92
I know Travis Walton hold the record for the longest abduction (5 days), but I'm wondering if there are others who were infact taken by the aliens and have not been returned.
Yes , watch the TRUE account made into a film called , The Fourth Kind .

Do you really believe they didn't dramatize the events in that film?

As for the OP, where is any evidence of alien abductions besides someones word?

How exactly? The abductee just happened to have Google Glasses or their iphone set to record so there is proof of the event live? I would love to hear what you are thinking here!
edit on 2/19/2014 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
LOL Mass hypnosis eh? Debunkers been lugging that excuse around for decades, and clearly is a bunch of B.S. or we would all be running around like zombies en masse believing flying elephants are real too. Nonsense.

AliceBleachWhite

adarma
Thank you for your analogy , very interesting . Dr John Mac did very good work into abduction experiencers . So if your theory is correct , how do you explain multiple abductions at the same time/place ?

hadn’t had high hopes for the book Abducted: How people Come to Believe They Were Kidnapped by Aliens by Dr. Susan A. Clancy. After all, the segment about abductions which featured her on Peter Jennings’s grossly-misleading “documentary” on February 24, 2005, was definitely unscientific. The focus was on sleep paralysis with no recognition being given to multiple persons being abducted at once, the fact that most abductions have taken place other than when the abductee was sleeping in bed, and that many people have recalled the details without the use of hypnosis. This despite the fact that all of these had been discussed by Budd Hopkins during his PJ interview, but never made the program. I also was not impressed with what she had to say on last July’s Larry King TV show. Still I was shocked by how much bias and prejudice she shows in the book. She should have been flunked for her gross inaccuracy in her accounts, brief though they were, of various cases about which I am well informed. Remember that her so-called research was conducted at Harvard University using government research grants and the book was published by Harvard University Press. I guess they couldn’t afford a fact checker.

Multiple people "abducted" at the same time?

Well, before jumping to fantastic conclusions for which there's no means to validate accountability, the rational approach would be to consider more prosaic solutions.

One higher likelihood everyday explanation would pin accountability on false testimony and collusion for whatever reason.

There's also sympathetic collusion or Asch Conformity in deference to the assertions of an 'Alpha' personality or unconscious social compliance.
If unfamiliar with this process, then the following video or the link provided may prove of interest:

An example of this group conformity in the wild can also be seen regarding a top UFO Case involving multiple witnesses claiming to have seen a huge 'mothership' UFO:
"Top Ten" UFO Case - Yukon, Canada, 1996 - BUSTED!?

There's also the issue of deference to authority, which, in many cases with abduction experiences involves UFO Investigators and sloppy interview procedure which contaminates witness statements in telling the interviewer what they think the interviewer wants to hear, and/or poor interviewing allowing for cross contamination between multiple witnesses.

Further, any results requiring hypnosis for recollection are inadmissible due the relative ease with which False Memory Syndrome occurs.

Additionally, quite sadly so, there's also the nutter demographic that's invariably always attracted to fringe subjects.

These more mundane explanations, though unpopular among many adherents to fringe related phenomenon, hold greater likelihood as probable explanations over smaller, less likely speculations involving Space Aliens.

Notable Physicist Richard Feynman in talking about Flying Saucers, which could also apply to the Alien Abduction phenomenon has a fun statement regarding likelihood or probability:

"... from my knowledge of the world that I see around me, I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence." It is just more likely. That is all." -Feynman.

In other words, from what we know, can prove, examine, and can also replicate, It's more likely attribution can be given to something we already know, than to something we don't know.

edit on 2/19/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Jefferton
reply to post by adarma

The Fourth Kind is as fake as Santa.

No Santa? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! That rumor has been floating around for generations, and after thorough investigation by not only the scientific community, but also ATS, it has been PROVEN to be a bogus, vicious lie.

Santa is a real as the imagination of every child on the planet! Let's have no more spreading of disinformation as 'fact', okay?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Misinformation

depleteduranium92
Has anyone been abducted for more than 2+weeks and returned?

The Aliens have time travel ,,,they could abduct someone for a whole lifetime & bring them back a second after they were abducted ,,.....they could travel back in time and erase any evidence that they were ever seen when the need arises
edit on 19-2-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

You cannot travel back in time, traveling to the future isn't what it appears either. If they went somewhere really fast and came back that person may have been gone for 30 earth years but in reality maybe only days months etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I'm always surprised how many people come to the UFO forum to debunk or express complete disbelief. I guess I don't really care; I just feel bad for people that post topics and then it's off to the races.

Here's an interesting story about a man that disappeared forever. It's an interesting story presented as fact. Even if it's not true, it's a good read.

Mysterious Universe

On the night of November 29, 1980, gale force winds tore through the central portion of Vancouver Island, knocking out the electricity and sending locals scurrying for shelter. In the midst of this violent storm a shy and uncannily bright young man posted a short note on his father’s bedroom door and walked out of his parents’ home leaving all of his worldly possessions behind, including $10,000. He climbed into his 1972, pale blue Datsun pick-up, drove past the flying saucer replica he had built in his backyard and was never heard from again.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

raedar

I'm always surprised how many people come to the UFO forum to debunk or express complete disbelief. I guess I don't really care; I just feel bad for people that post topics and then it's off to the races.

Here's an interesting story about a man that disappeared forever. It's an interesting story presented as fact. Even if it's not true, it's a good read.

Mysterious Universe

On the night of November 29, 1980, gale force winds tore through the central portion of Vancouver Island, knocking out the electricity and sending locals scurrying for shelter. In the midst of this violent storm a shy and uncannily bright young man posted a short note on his father’s bedroom door and walked out of his parents’ home leaving all of his worldly possessions behind, including $10,000. He climbed into his 1972, pale blue Datsun pick-up, drove past the flying saucer replica he had built in his backyard and was never heard from again.

Shoes with severed feet still in them have been washing ashore on Vancouver Island for many, many years. Some are thought to be suicide, one was a fisherman who's boat overturned in foul weather, and some appear to be violently severed feet.

'Abduction' would seem the least likely, given the evidence.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite[/Text Purple

My life's career has been in medicine & psychology. What you said was utter nonsense!
But most especially, my Mom & Dad, myself & 1 of my close cousins' were ALL taken for 2 weeks! Early 70's.
We didn't tell a soul till this very moment because of people like YOU.
You may be in training or you've read some, " Psychology Today." & now you THINK you know it all.

You don't.

I would have remained silent about it forever.

You pissed me off with your nonsensical psycho babble. So explain to me how 4 people just went poof! For that because we couldn't.
We ALL could never explain it, much. So we remained silent about THAT incident even amongst each other after a time.

Now today I broke it. But my parents passed on within 4 moths of each other, my Mom at age 67 October 2012 & my Dad age 84 February 2013.

Also, we ALL HAD Cancers' at various times.

My late Mom & I continued to be taken, contacted, & have come back with new scars or the little cysts, which in 2008, proved to be foreign metallic CHIPS. That didn't help us remain quiet, but we did.

My late Mom was taken most often.

We ALL had radiation burns BEFORE Cancers'.

I'm not saying anything more no matter if you, & how you respond to this. I just wanted to read, not comment...

edit on th282014Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:59:57 -06000214th28pmWed, 19 Feb 2014 13:59:57 -0600 by StormyStars because: just to correct dates

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Read in full so you fully understand.

The alien does not need to abduct that long. Once you are abducted, you are abducted your whole life with the high probability that your future descendants will also be abducted. Its longer than a generation, thats for sure.

Abduction type varies from contactee, encountered, intended abduction and scheduled ones. Travis is "encountered" type, he and friends happen to stumbled into them. Its the "intended abduction" and "scheduled" ones thats problematic, it span into your family for generations.

Hint: DNA change required strict monitoring across generations to see any results. You do not change today and see result tomorrow, does not work that way. You change your DNA today, you will see it in your child, grand children and even lower. No need to rush.

Typical abduction lasts about 2-4 hours, I did simulate the abduction process and found out something not right/weird, with 2 hours, you cannot do much to the subject. The process to "prepare and conditioning" the subject alone took almost 45minutes, but this is a different matter and not the point here.

If you want to abduct a human for longer than 1 day, tremendous preparation have to be made, the food, accommodation, the subject own awareness control, the subject habitat/environment awareness control, security control, false experience implant and memory reprogram, all these MUST be implemented first for the abduction to be hidden and successful.

Understand what each above "requirements" means to fully appreciate the efforts needed. If even with all these fulfilled, there is no real need to abduct the subject more than half a day. They can always abduct at another time convenient to them.

We rarely need to "abduct" sharks for more than few hours, we catch, we tag, we release, then we monitor it for the entire year.
Human are the same stuff - interesting species, moving low intelligent meat.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

StormyStars
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite[/Text Purple

My life's career has been in medicine & psychology. What you said was utter nonsense!
But most especially, my Mom & Dad, myself & 1 of my close cousins' were ALL taken for 2 weeks!
We didn't tell a soul till this very moment because of people like YOU.
You may be in training or you've read some, " Psychology Today." & now you THINK you know it all.

You don't.

I would have remained silent about it forever.

You pissed me off with your nonsensical psycho babble. So explain to me how 4 people just went poof! For that because we couldn't.
We ALL could never explain it, much. So we remained silent about THAT incident even amongst each other after a time.

Now today I broke it. But my parents passed on within 4 moths of each other, my Mom at age 67 October 2012 & my Dad age 84 February 2012.

Also, we ALL HAD Cancers' at various times.

My late Mom & I continued to be taken, contacted, & have come back with new scars or the little cysts, which in 2008, proved to be foreign metallic CHIPS. That didn't help us remain quiet, but we did.

My late Mom was taken most often.

We ALL had radiation burns BEFORE Cancers'.

I'm not saying anything more no matter if you, & how you respond to this. I just wanted to read, not comment...

Did it ever occur to you to consider anything besides 'aliens'?
Check out the time line of what the government has been studying, and the advancements they've made. Incredible what HUMANS are capable of.
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by depleteduranium92

Congratulations. S&F!

I never wanted to comment on this thread. It's an awesome
topic. ThankQ.

I ended up commenting....

So how long were you gone?

A lot have shown up in total different places, names & careers, usually in a state called, " Fugue. " A very unique, rare form of Amnesia.
Those ones aged normally.

In a few other cases however, no matter how long they were gone, the remained exactly the same as when they were taken and just as confused as the scientist who studied them.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
Everything we see and experience goes through the brain. Direct stimuli to the brain, as in the case with tumors, and even chemical tampering can provide complete and total sensory experiences indistinguishable from reality for those experiencing them.

When a person takes, for example, L-S-D, they have psychic experiences. These experiences are not in the L-S-D nor are they in the brain. The source of these experiences are external but the perception of them is distorted. Likewise with experiments on the brain; the brain does not think, it organizes consciousness. Even hallucinations are not necessarily without an external source. Tampering with the brain and getting images only amounts to interfering with the filtering of consciousness. Experience no more originates in the brain than images originate in a television; the television only organizes the information that comes to it from an external source.
edit on 19-2-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by nugget1

Yes. We did consider it may have had something from our Canadian Governments lol

We were under microscopes before that 1 & only time gone 2 weeks.
Yes. In 2008, My Maternal Grand-Mere 2 months before she passed at age 95.5, my Mom, her sisters, myself, my Daughters, my & my 4 Grand-Children, all had our DNA results back. They have altered most notably in my late Mom.
I am well aware of what the human mind AND body are capable of thank you very much. I thought the movie with Donald Sutherland, an american haunting or was it a Connecticut haunting?, covered it nicely.
Yes, we even considered the time factor of that 1 & only, taken more than 6 hours time, it had always been 1 to 6 hours before and after.

This is why we've remained silent, & I should have remained so....

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

violetAlso, Mack was fooled by someone pretending.
edit on 19-2-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

This pretense was just a cheap shot. In fact it would have been in a limited sense, a 'true' abduction, because it was a composite of real abductions. Didn't they just take various elements from the abduction scenario and make a collage out of them? They took their material from real events, so the fact that they fooled him means nothing.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If anyone was "premanently abducted"...then they wouldnt be here answering you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join