It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsettling Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I just had to type it. What I just dreamed off was to unsettling to process normally. I don't know whether it is 'just a dream' or more but I hope people might shed their vision upon matters since I have no idea how this dream could occur normally. When I dream (and that's not often) I usually can bring even the strangest dreams to reason but this one fails me.

The dream start with me leaving some sort of building (specifics unknown) and I seem to be out in the open of a town or city. The first thing I notice is a big planet in the sky. I am certain I am on Earth and what I look at is some Gas giant class planet, not one of the big four we know in our solar system. It is still some distance away but I guess you could say its the size of a soccer ball in the sky. Thou I do not see it happening, Earth somehow misses the planet and does not get pulled in by gravity either since the next moment I seem to be a bit further ahead in time and memory (?) seem to make me remember that we went just far enough to stay out of the immediate gravitational field.

From that moment onward the dream speeds up slightly and it is as if my consciousness 'hovers' a hundred kilometres or so above Earth. I see how Earth passes another big unknown planet from which I can't tell whether it is a gas giant or a big 'regular' solid planet. In that moment a horrendous realisation dawns in my head; I am watching how our solar system passes through another one.

In the distance I see the star of the other solar system; A small Brown dwarf. Thou Earth seems to fly 'over' the star I can tell that its gravitational force is too strong. I also see a straight line of rocks/meteors from its magnetic northern pole hovering in a straight line. (Possible debris of other planets?) My dream ends with Earth passing overhead the brown dwarf and thou I did not see it; A realisation was in me that the Earth was ripped apart by the Brown dwarfs gravity.

The dream left me really unsettled more then awe for he cosmic views I was offered. It did not feel like a dream and it still had me shaken. Does anybody have a clue?
Did I see something of the distant could be?
edit on 19-2-2014 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

AncientShade
The dream left me really unsettled more then awe for he cosmic views I was offered. It did not feel like a dream and it still had me shaken. Does anybody have a clue?
Did I see something of the distant could be?
edit on 19-2-2014 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

I had a dream oh 6 months ago? that seemed to start with me in a bus going no where in particular that I could surmise. I was looking out the window and saw planets in the sky. I guess you'd say about the size of the moon. These were.. Wait for it... Gas giant planets. I think there were 3, but the number is fuzzy. It was 2-4, but I really want to say 3. One was kind of a blue green jupiter like planet, and the other 2 were orange/red cloudy, but the clouds didn't form rings like jupiter for those.

I mention the planets in the sky to this guy I know next to me. He looks up and says "those are fake." Next thing I know the Earth is being exterminated by giant robots, kind of like transformers.

This dream didn't feel like a normal dream. I wonder if our dreams could relate? Other recent dreams that didn't seem like normal dreams had metorites falling from the sky blowing up all around in the atmosphere along with fireballs raining down.

Could be I read one too many Nibiru threads, I don't know. It very much sounds like you did too.
If we are in a binary star system it MIGHT be possible that when the other star gets closer to ours that some outer planetary orbits could intersect. Not saying we are in a binary, but maybe.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KnightLight

Actually i do not believe in Niburu or Greys or those kinds of things. Maybe you were referring to my signature?
Anyway, I do believe alien life is 'out there' but it does not have anything to do with the dream. It doesn't star aliens, space crafts or robots for that matter.

If anything it was a weird dream, or perhaps a vision of the ultimate end of the Earth. I guess without consecutive prove it will be a weird dream.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

AncientShade
reply to post by KnightLight

Actually i do not believe in Niburu or Greys or those kinds of things. Maybe you were referring to my signature?

No didn't read you signature. It is only that your dream fits the story that has been posted on this site hundreds of times about Nibiru. I Never said you believed in Nibiru or that beliefs are needed to dream right? Where are greys coming into this? Exposure would be quite enough.

I'll go see your signature now.

EDIT, Read it... Sounds as if you reference Annunaki, so why would you draw me to that?

Ok without playing games.

NO your dream meant nothing.
edit on 20-2-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
That's a very unsettling dream although it's not something that would catch me off guard in such a way. I'm a lucid dreamer so the process of hovering in my dreams is a sensation I've come to expect. I commonly have dreams that are in a dystopian world where only the rich live above ground with the rest of the population living below the sidewalks. Not all follow this sort of "dreamworld" but all have their own structure that differentiates them from the real, waking world. Now I've never had a dream involving such a thing as yours so what you've described is very odd to me. That said, everyone has dreams unique to themselves based on outside influences and perceptional thoughts and ideas that may have came in passing at one point in life and, subsequently, took up residence in the subconscious of the mind. I, myself, have had this certain theme since a child that involved advertisements or news being displayed much like what children's books of constellations would use to draw them. Almost like a connect-the-dot type of thing. Some more complex with others being a passing glance at local restaurants advertising discounts. Another recurring theme is one where survival is of priority. No zombies, serial killers or the like; just the feeling that my group and I need to survive. I can't tell you how these themes started nor can I explain why it stuck. I can say I have a pretty wild imagination when it comes to writing (as I'm constantly involved on a collaborative storytelling forum) so I assume my dreams reflect this. Although I wake up physically exhausted after extremely physical dreams like fighting, running, (physically) flying, which I chalk up to being a reflection of how long my brain was active during the night.

Honestly, I really should keep a dream journal because my nights are always filled with dream after dream. I don't have any problem with remembering them but it would be darn entertaining to read. Perhaps you should do this, OP? See if there's any recurring theme or overlaying world. You never know what might come to light!

Oh, and try keeping a log covering all the topics you heard/seen/read during the day and compare them to your dream-story. Outside influences, no matter how small, can greatly affect your dream sequences.

If you really feel as if this was a vision, I would suggest asking around to see if your dream matches ones other people in the same timeframe.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Ok guys, dreams are not dreams. Each and every night, we all go out of body (oobe/obe) and astral project into other dimensions. We phase from one to another..thats why they sometimes seem disjointed.

Life is also fractal. So you reach a pivotal point in your life and choose a direction. Well whatever choice you didn't make, co exists at the same time. You also have past and future potentials existing at the same time.

A guy who has lots of good info and videos on YouTube is Rich2150x

Dream diary very important. Also before you sleep think of something that gives you pure joy as this will raise your vibration and send you to higher dimensions. Conversely, negative and bad thoughts lower your vibration and push you into lower dimensions where the nasty entities hang out and get a kick out of scaring you/chasing you etc.

Part of the bigger truth is that we are the most powerful things to ever exist, creating with pure thought.

Remember Rich2150x.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

hmmm.. the other nite Sunday i believe i also had a dream i was walking out of a mall looking onto its parking lot people walking around cars parked, beyond that it looked as if i was in the midwest somewhere? the sky was filled with large fluffy clouds some greyish, it was also quite cold outside as i was walking i was stopped by two army type guys in green military suites decorated ect. the encounter sped up a bit i was now receiving a medal of some sort it sped up again i was now saluting them. Suddenly a SSssuper realistic feeling cold breeze swiped across my face a thunderous Crackling/Breaking was heard i looked up as a Cloud piece!!!! broke off and started falling towards the ground. i soon realized all the clouds in the sky were freezing over breaking apart. As i instinctively ran my arse back into the mall i caught a glimpse of the inside which was extremely large and lit up as if it was christmas time december? then my dream just cut me off it ended i woke up and was like wtf!!!! its was so realistic and better than any movie ever lol

new topics

top topics

join