It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Islamist Terror Enclave Discovered in Texas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Yeah they are not good. Your right on that... but I am quite sure the right people know about them.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

marg6043
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I don't believe a darn thing about Obama killing Osama, you know why? because he is been death a long time ago, is just hat the reports on that littler fact were ignore by our government because it was in the best interest of Bush to keep Osama alive, see the reports of the health and history of Osama were well exhausted here in ATS back many years ago, Even the CIA reported him death as early as 2004 from kidney failure, do a search you find it.

The man was already death many years ago.

And for Islamophobia I do not trust Islam, and that is my choice Islam is not a religion is a law first and those that follow Islam respect no other laws than those of the Islam, American laws for them is crap, their religion is a result of the Islamic laws.

Once you understand the meaning of that fact you get the point unless occurs you are an Islam apologist, and that is your choice.

Marge, you know I always agree with allot you have to say. But, this one just played right into how and why bin Laden was able to stay hidden in plain sight so long. He did a masterful job of misinformation, like he was dead already lol.

Kinda like we had him trapped in a cave when in reality he had been long gone for many days. The he died in cave was another good one. We know he was there and that we did in fact finally get him.

Don't disparage the fantastic work in finding him and the heroes who went and got him. Wow, in the end his stupidity in keeping so much information there led to the deaths of all the leaders accept number two. That should tell you something.

I hate that every time this subject is broached that the Israel haters come out of woodwork. Muslim terrorist are exclusive unto themselves. I find their religion offensive by definition just in the way they treat women. No one ever talks about that however.

The Bot

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It's interesting that so many people would rather dismiss the OP article's claims (which are supported by recorded events and trends) than consider the possibility of a real, ongoing threat from Muslim extremists.

Really, which is harder to believe -- that religious fanatics are continuing a centuries-old policy of aggression against non-believers...
or that a group of evil rich men have no better way to advance their personal agendas than to vilify a small percentage of people practicing Islam in America?

The irony is that the people decrying the article are so worried about being fed a false reality by 'TPTB', they ignore real warning signs and end up creating a false reality of their own.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

It was well known that he had kidney problems, is hard to believe that the kind of treatment he was under could be achieved in a cave, still the CIA reports shows that purchase of machines for kidney treatment and American made were traced to him, is a lot of information that were ignored during the Bush years while he was wagging his War on Terror and using Osama as the main target, he could not serve any good death then.

Also it was not only the CIA the one that reported his death it was also the British intelligence, this are littler facts that has gone missing from the whole issue of Osama.

But when this news were spotted around we here in ATS did a lot of researching.

Under Obama and his agenda of changing the views of how Americans viewed the war on terror and the way people felt about Islam Osama was no needed anymore.

Just do a small research, sometimes information gets lost due to a lot of propaganda and the Bush administration were great at that.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindedRealist

I agree, the articles is real, the information is real and has been around for quite a while here and there, enclaves are not fictitious Islamophobia propaganda.

And to add more to the fire, is well known that is been warnings of how many of the so call illegal immigrants crossing the borders in the US are not all poor South Americans looking for a better life.

Look at the Boston bombers the government screwed off when it came of the warnings and red flags that immigration ignored.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Libertygal
reply to post by buster2010

I posted a link to the report from the DOJ that explains what they did. Aside from being the same group and same leader that kidnapped and beheaded Daniel Pearl, they are also connected to multie murders, bombings, and other felonies. They were also investigated by the Colorado Attorney General for stealing over 350k in benefits.

I believe the link to the pdf, if you prefer to read about it, is on page 2.

ETA - here is the link to the website hosting the pdf, if you would like to read it yourself:

www.docstoc.com...

It is titled, "Welcome to Islamville, The United States of America"

Jamaat Ul-Fuqra Gilani Followers Conducting Paramillitary Training in US
NOTICE: Although criminal acts have been committed by members of Jamaat ul-Fuqra, it is unknown if all members are involved in criminal activity. Information for this article was obtained from sources listed at the end of this report.

edit on 19-2-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

That PDF did not come from the DOJ it came from the ROCIC. And seeing how their main sources are the ADL, The Weekly Standard and WND I would question it's accuracy.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

OpenMindedRealist
The irony is that the people decrying the article are so worried about being fed a false reality by 'TPTB', they ignore real warning signs and end up creating a false reality of their own.

Maybe if the ruling class wasn't known for creating false perspectives in people no matter the cost to others (millions of lives along with brainwashed children and financially, physically, and mentally decimated families), as long as it furthers their own goals, people wouldn't distrust politicians along with the ruling class to the point that they don't know who the real threat is. IDK who TPTB are, I am a little rusty on my fantasy TV show knowledge, but the ruling class has manipulated the perceptions of the masses for a long time and even gave people Nobel Peace Prizes for furthering that aim.

So yes, it is rich people who are to blame for all these people running around on ATS claiming al queda doesn't even exist, albeit indirectly. Anyone who is seen shaking hands with a rich person is assumed to be "in on it" because that is how much distrust has been created. Telling people not to drink the Kool Aide didn't exactly have the intended effect. No one would have drank the kool aide in the first place if it wasn't for the love of money. Not money. The love of money. I am reminded of Ayn Rand's fictional character's speech about how money is not the root of all evil. No one said it was. The love of money is.
edit on 19-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hell most of dearborn isn't even religious... I don't think you can count people who don't much follow any religion. The ones that do follow are quite anti extremism, they are here because they don't want a religious government in Iran.

edit on 19-2-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

Ah...thank you for that clarification. To be truthful, through all my tours I rarely met extremists, and then it was a firefight. But for the most part, it was just people living life the best they could given the circumstances. Pretty much like everywhere else.

But that low percentage of extremists do garner a whole hell of a lot of attention. It's actually a PSYOP play on the extremists part. You see it played out in all segments of society. The more they stir things up, the more the authorities crack down and the more recruits they get.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

If the crackdowns are executed properly, they will not generate as many recruits into extremist groups. It is well known that they were not executed properly. That might be because the same idiots who told you to go Nut to Butt in OSUT every day, private, are the same idiots who are in charge of AOs. Regrettably, I don't think the president who thinks black people should be able to relate to gay people is going to fix the real problem. No I am not referring to gay people as being the problem (but that Nut to Butt drill in short shorts every day sure is gay). I am referring to mental midget sell outs giving orders.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

And you're ok with that? You should go work for that branch of the government, I think you'd make a wonderful addition to the staff.

I never said that. I said I understood, and I was glad. I am just as helpless to stop the NSA as you, and everyone else. Since when did it become my sole responsibility to carry that burden?

What an absolutely absurd statement to make.

At least if they are there, they will be observed just like everyone else is. They are in one place, and that place is known by LEO and the government. They end up caught in the same web of surveillance as everyone else.

That, I am fine with. Am I happy that everyone else is? No, I hate the Patriot Act.

I am a great employee, though! That reminds me, time for work!

Almost my 12th anniversary!

My job loves me. That's such a nice feeling.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You cannot discount the fact that it is the same group that kidnapped and killed Daniel pearl.

You cannot discount the fact that they have the leader on video saying the things he said, in English. Admitting the things he did.

You cannot discount the fact that they have footage inside the terror training camps, showing exactly what their motivations and goals are.

Go ahead and continue to shoot the messengers all you want, that's your perogative.

Some people choose to see reality staring them in the face, however.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

I've been lucky. I've always worked in small tactical teams my entire career. We always looked at the infantry as a use as needed resource. Did half of my career in SOCOM. We always thought for ourselves, and often disobeyed orders over the radio because we were there and the dipsnips in there rear were not.

Drives me up the wall when people say that Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines are brainwashed. We ARE NOT! A person in their parents basement can spout all the crap they want (while playin' Call of Duty), but they really have no clue.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

OpinionatedB

Hell most of dearborn isn't even religious... I don't think you can count people who don't much follow any religion. The ones that do follow are quite anti extremism, they are here because they don't want a religious government in Iran.

edit on 19-2-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

Iranians in Dearborn are a sub-sub population.

40% +/- more/less of Dearborn's citizens are Arab Americans, not Persians/Persian Americans.

The Arabs generally don't like the Persians, and thus the ongoing conflicts between their (home) governments on important topics such as nuclear development and trivial matters such as calling a body of water the Gulf of Arabia or the Persian Gulf.

Just stating the facts.

In context, it is a case-by-case basis with regards to Islamists v. Muslims, IMO.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
OMG! They found rusty rifle shells in the dirt!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You are making my point for me. His health and kidney issues were much to do about more disinformation. He had us looking for this when in fact it was found in the end to not be a big deal. There was a time when he was said to be I'll but the seriousness was for the most part smoke screen. This was a running joke among their members and was one of the thousands of hey look over there ploys they used over the years.

He was found in excellent health living a meager life, albeit in virtual plain sight. He had the silence and protection of the Pakistan security service and had been there for years. Sometimes dear the real end story is the truth. Bin Laden was no longer running things and is really worth more to the group dead.

This is one time the CIA got it right, it took them way to long to do it following bogus kidney machines lol. Reality is they got it right. What we should be taking about is Pakistan. For real.

The Bot

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

OpenMindedRealist
It's interesting that so many people would rather dismiss the OP article's claims (which are supported by recorded events and trends) than consider the possibility of a real, ongoing threat from Muslim extremists.

Really, which is harder to believe -- that religious fanatics are continuing a centuries-old policy of aggression against non-believers...
or that a group of evil rich men have no better way to advance their personal agendas than to vilify a small percentage of people practicing Islam in America?

it's equally interesting that so many people choose to simply take what the government tells them at face value, without questioning or scrutinizing it at all.

the source is suspect....have you even looked at the site that the article came from? once you do, as i've said, it becomes very clear what the slant and agenda there are...

i've mentioned examples of absolutely laughable reports by the government that label regular people as terrorists....which demonstrates how the word "terrorist" is used not as a warning of threat, but as a stigma-word....as another poster here implied, these reports are not worth the paper they're printed on...

and when you demonize an entire people, it makes it so much easier to invade their lands, and kill them, no matter where they are....

now i'm not naive....i understand there there are genuine dangers out there, and i do understand that there are some radical muslims that want to kill us for no other reason than the fact that we don't share the same religious beliefs...which, in my opinion, is a thoroughly idiotic reason to kill someone.. i understand that there are people who want to hurt us... but i also feel that the muslim terrorist thing has been way overplayed since 9/11...the federal government would have us believe that there is an evil terrorist behind every blade of grass, when that's simply not the case...i believe they prefer us afraid all the time...makes it easier to get public approval to violate our civil liberties, destroy nations, kill citizens, commit war crimes, and slowly force us into a dystopian police state...as long as "it's to stop the terrorists"

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

I've been lucky. I've always worked in small tactical teams my entire career. We always looked at the infantry as a use as needed resource. Did half of my career in SOCOM. We always thought for ourselves, and often disobeyed orders over the radio because we were there and the dipsnips in there rear were not.

Drives me up the wall when people say that Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines are brainwashed. We ARE NOT! A person in their parents basement can spout all the crap they want (while playin' Call of Duty), but they really have no clue.

The only ones who are not brainwashed as far as combat arms goes are either in UW groups or seriously hate their jobs. I didn't make a reference to the brainwashing, though. Anyways, the infantry, cav, recon, AF security, artillery, tankers etc etc... - all will disobey orders over the radio. That really has nothing to do with UW. Most who are in UW groups who come from the Army went through OSUT anyways.

I find it strange that you looked at the infantry as a use as needed resource. Most would view them as people with families they want to go home to.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Libertygal
You cannot discount the fact that it is the same group that kidnapped and killed Daniel pearl.

you know, i got so tired of seeing this repeated, so i figured i'd check it out, because it seems to be the only thing you find concrete enough to harp on.....turns out it's as bogus as the MIAC report..

pearl was on his way to interview Gilani (head of Jamaat ul-Fuqra), when he was kidnapped by a group calling themselves the "National Movement for the Restoration of Pakistani Sovereignty"....funny, that doesn't sound like "Jamaat ul-Fuqra", or "Muslims of America"....it gets better....In March 2007, at a closed military hearing in Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed stated that he had personally beheaded Pearl. Al-Qaeda member Saif al-Adel has also been connected with the kidnapping....where's the group in question's connection to pearl's death again?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Why now?
reply to post by vkey08

Excellent question. I wonder, what, if anything the recent release of the attack on that power sub-station a year ago in California? It seems coincidental does it not that though both of these incidents of "home grown terrorism" took place quite a while ago, we are only hearing about it now? Does make one think....

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly
I find it strange that you looked at the infantry as a use as needed resource. Most would view them as people with families they want to go home to.

To be truthful, when the SHTF, I don't care. I just want to go home as much as they do.
edit on 19-2-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join