It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Islamist Terror Enclave Discovered in Texas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Where exactly are you getting this information
from?

From the Department of Justice report from 2006 that I posted 2 pdf links to. It was classified, and disseminated to Law Enforcement Agencies, only, until it was eventually leaked.

The first story I was able to find about it was dated 2009, so it took 3 years to eventually get leaked, from what I was able to reasearch.

Even once it was leaked, it was only right-leaning media that has since carried the story. I was unable to find any MSM connections to the story, except Fox News.

No CBS, NBC, MSNBC.

including illegal surveillance on
EVERYONE.

I never disagreed with that.

I even stated in one of my first posts that I was confused as to why the government allowed these training camps to stand, but after revelations from Snowden about our government spying, I understood it, and was even glad.

That was the best thing, on their part, to do, to keep track of them. Unfortunately, we ALL got caught up in it, too.

edit on 19-2-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Even the manuals for the military have been reworded to eliminated the word Jihadist and the meaning of war on terror in order to change public opinion toward Islam.

But hey nobody is questioning why we no longer has been hearing too much our government talking about the war on terror, because that was soo Bush is now outdated.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

marg6043
reply to post by Libertygal

Libertygal, after reading the last three pages of you posts, I see nothing wrong with what you have posted, actually you posted very good information with reliable links.

Don't worry about those that do not agree with what you have to say, remember we can not make everybody happy, (something I have learn in my years here).

Go girl.

i'm disappointed in you marg.....you're usually smarter than this.

look behind the curtain...look at the ties this "news outlet" has....look at their site....anyone who says that site doesn't have a heavy slant, and a clear agenda, is either stupid, in denial, or a bigot...

she provided links to a government report about muslim terrorists...you mean to tell me that you take what they say at face value? i thought you thought the government was completely full of crap...

i feel it necessary to remind everyone that i did mention other instances of government reports on terrorism were complete BS....

fact of the matter is that this "news outlet" is about as trustworthy and reliable as "beforeitsnews", and "Turner Radio Network", and the report that the article is based on is dubious as well...that's all i'm saying...
edit on 19-2-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

People tend to ignore facts and the adding evidence that Obama is not longer fighting terrorism, so now terrorist are not pat of Obama's vocabulary

Obama only killed Osama Bin Laden, the leader of Al Qaeda. What did Bush do? Bush claimed he was "not that concerned about that man."

No other administration in history has surrounded itself with appointees that have dubious background of Islamic radicalism like Obama administration have.

More of that Islamophobia.

That is why spying has shifted to American citizens rather than on this growing radicalism and enclaves in nation.

Hate to break it to you, but spying shifted to American citizens in 2001. You can thank those in power then, for creating the police state we have now. All those leaked docs from Snowden about the NSA spying - from 2007.

Accuse Obama all you want - his worst fault is that he continued in the footsteps of his REPUBLICAN predecessor when it comes to the "war on terror" and NSA spying.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Libertygal
From the Department of Justice report from 2006 that I posted 2 pdf links to. It was classified, and disseminated to Law Enforcement Agencies, only, until it was eventually leaked.

The first story I was able to find about it was dated 2009, so it took 3 years to eventually get leaked, from what I was able to reasearch.

Even once it was leaked, it was only right-leaning media that has since carried the story. I was unable to find any MSM connections to the story, except Fox News.

and what about the MIAC report i mentioned? or the homeland security reports i mentioned? you know, the nutbar ones that identified regular people as terrorists...those were only given to law enforcement, and they were leaked...why not talk about them?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Daedalus

Libertygal

and what about the MIAC report i mentioned? or the homeland security reports i mentioned? you know, the nutbar ones that identified regular people as terrorists...those were only given to law enforcement, and they were leaked...why not talk about them?

Because those are not the subject of the OP.... This "enclave" in Texas is, and the fact that an ultra-Isreali "concerned entity" is pushing it forward into the news again..

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

vkey08

Daedalus

Libertygal

Because those are not the subject of the OP.... This "enclave" in Texas is, and the fact that an ultra-Isreali "concerned entity" is pushing it forward into the news again..

and that's what i pointed out in my initial post here....but apparently, the second you mention the phrase "pro-israel", you're automatically some kind of jew-hating anti-semite...or at least, that's some people's reaction..

i pointed out the other reports, as an example that not all government reports on terrorism are factually accurate, and they should ALL be taken with a boulder of salt..

i do apologize to you for what's become of your little thread here....i never imagined such an absolutely bizarre exchange would take place within it...
edit on 19-2-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

'Kay. Knowing you, at first I thought you were being sarcastic, then I didn't. Thanks for clarifying. ...It is an odd situation isn't it? But I wonder how dangerous this group really is, and if it is.

S&

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Libertygal
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Where exactly are you getting this information
from?

No CBS, NBC, MSNBC.

including illegal surveillance on
EVERYONE.

I never disagreed with that.

I even stated in one of my first posts that I was confused as to why the government allowed these training camps to stand, but after revelations from Snowden about our government spying, I understood it, and was even glad.

That was the best thing, on their part, to do, to keep track of them. Unfortunately, we ALL got caught up in it, too.

Unfortunately, we ALL got caught up in it, too

And you're ok with that? You should go work for that branch of the government, I think you'd make a wonderful addition to the staff.

I am certainly not ok with it. I am not ok with the media spin on "terrorists" that's constantly getting shoved in our faces and has been for a long time. I am not ok with getting lied to constantly by those who are supposed to be servants of and for the people and I'm very p*ssed off that the air in which we all breathe is tainted by constant spying from a government who have come across as nothing short of paranoid and decietful. They seem much more dangerous that any bunch of "terrorists" I might meet.

As far as your DOJ report goes, James Clapper (as well as Obama himself and other high ranking officials) have already liedrepeatedly about surveillance and related issues, you think that report is worth the piece of paper it's printed on?
edit on 19-2-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This kind of stuff always sounds suspicious. Frankly, I never know quite what to think when something like this happens.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

vkey08
What's going on that we have to once again be hyper vigilant about a terrorist group being right here in the United States?

It's funny how people complain so much about NSA surveillance, but look at what you just said.

There is a reason you have not, you yourself, personally, had to be vigilant. There are a large number of groups who would like to attack America. There are a lot of people out there who would like to kill Americans such as myself or my wife or my kid JUST because we are Christians and even worse - American Christians. I for one am happy the FBI, NSA and other intelligence agencies are actually doing an outstanding job. Even if you are not a Christian - just being an American makes you a target.

We are a land of foreigners and many foreigners would like to kill us.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

I am very aware of the links, the OP and the issue of enclaves and terrorist camp in the US, I also researched on them, one thing is what ATS is all about denying ignorance but also you have to remember that is after all a conspiracy site, me, being a conspiracy theorist I have to see different angles to everything.

Don't be disappointed, my friend, I rather take an open approach to everything that gives me a better look to the topic at hand and helps me make an opinion of what is presented.

You may disagree with some posts, I understand that we can not always agree with everything, but I like to keep my options open.

I have nothing against what you posted, like I have nothing against what Libertygal posted, actually I took your post into consideration.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

There is no such thing as a conspiracy theorist as opposed to a non-conspiracy theorist. All humans are conspiracy theorists.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I don't believe a darn thing about Obama killing Osama, you know why? because he is been death a long time ago, is just hat the reports on that littler fact were ignore by our government because it was in the best interest of Bush to keep Osama alive, see the reports of the health and history of Osama were well exhausted here in ATS back many years ago, Even the CIA reported him death as early as 2004 from kidney failure, do a search you find it.

The man was already death many years ago.

And for Islamophobia I do not trust Islam, and that is my choice Islam is not a religion is a law first and those that follow Islam respect no other laws than those of the Islam, American laws for them is crap, their religion is a result of the Islamic laws.

Once you understand the meaning of that fact you get the point unless occurs you are an Islam apologist, and that is your choice.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

We are humans, as humans is in our nature to decide and make choices of what we want to believe and what not to believe, but is also in our nature to find the truth and to add one and one together before making a choice, that would be the intelligent way to do things, sadly most people tend to have narrow-minded ways to see things because preconceived believes ingrained by their environment from early years.

Is also -part of been human, always will be leaders and followers, always will be those that can be manipulated easily, all part of the human experience and is in our nature.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

He, he, you know me, unless I post "I been sarcastic now" I usually do that littler thing of adding bold words with lost of exclamation points.

I just could not help my self after reading that a private group discover an enclave with terrorist camp, specially after we found out how much the NSA is in investing on spying on us and the use of data mining.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

marg6043
reply to post by soficrow

He, he, you know me, unless I post "I been sarcastic now" I usually do that littler thing of adding bold words with lost of exclamation points.

I just could not help my self after reading that a private group discover an enclave with terrorist camp, specially after we found out how much the NSA is in investing on spying on us and the use of data mining.

What has this group done to be labeled as a terrorist group? Because they shoot weapons? Because they train like they are in the military? If this labels them as a terrorist then every militia group here in America by their logic is a terrorist group. The Bush family has many connections with the Muslim Brotherhood does that make them terrorist?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
reply to post by TDawgRex

And wasn't there that town out west that some Neo-Nazi tried to buy out and set up his own town of like minded people? I believe that he was shut down before he had the chance however.

Perhaps you are referring to Elohim City.

No, it was more recent, I think in one of the desert states. I've tried looking for it but my search terms must be off.

But I didn't know a lot of that link you posted. That was informative.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I posted a link to the report from the DOJ that explains what they did. Aside from being the same group and same leader that kidnapped and beheaded Daniel Pearl, they are also connected to multie murders, bombings, and other felonies. They were also investigated by the Colorado Attorney General for stealing over 350k in benefits.

I believe the link to the pdf, if you prefer to read about it, is on page 2.

ETA - here is the link to the website hosting the pdf, if you would like to read it yourself:

www.docstoc.com...

It is titled, "Welcome to Islamville, The United States of America"

Jamaat Ul-Fuqra Gilani Followers Conducting Paramillitary Training in US
NOTICE: Although criminal acts have been committed by members of Jamaat ul-Fuqra, it is unknown if all members are involved in criminal activity. Information for this article was obtained from sources listed at the end of this report.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hell most of dearborn isn't even religious... I don't think you can count people who don't much follow any religion. The ones that do follow are quite anti extremism, they are here because they don't want a religious government in Iran.

edit on 19-2-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join