It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am going to be your next president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hard to believe isn't it? I am not political, I am pro union, anti illegal immigration... anti gmo foods and fluoride in our waters. Hell I can't even take my trash out if the neighbors are out.

My foreign policy will be this...[snip] I dont know.....pull our troops back into safe zones. Get intel from the military bosses on what to do... then confer with the forces they want to deploy.

Unemploment in America....[snip] I dont know... build factories and get jobs

Violence in America, jobs and change the prison system

Welfare, If you are on welfare and you are caught with a smart phone or gold jewelry, jail.....

I know I have to start small and local. but I think that will be my slogan...: hell I don't know......but we are going to try.

its going to be the [snip] I dont Know" party. beats the liars

Who else is stepping up? Rush. Beck, Ted Nugent? They all claim to have the answers but where are they? who is best to run our country?

You cant dis the illegalls or you lose the mexican vote....I will put a officer in every emergency room in America. Illegal alien comes in, sorry
That my friends, creates jobs and saves money
edit on 18-2-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Maybe study the situations and learn more and then you'll be the "Heck, I have a pretty good idea" party.

Once someone thinks they know enough or are right for a leadership position, I think they need more work... wish I could say good luck, but thinking of piles of 'illegal' bodies outside of ERs and thinking Beck , Limbaugh and Nugent are the only potential leaders, other than yourself, makes me shudder... no offense.
edit on 2/18/2014 by Baddogma because: c to s makes a wish of a wich

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think the first thing I would do is have my military guy take every lobbyist out of the room under gun point, I would then, under live tv, expose all the legal corruption that made existing senators millionair

Then remind the world I have nukes...and special forces... I would pay those guys.... and tell the world to calm the [snip] down

edit on 18-2-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

maybe you missed my point... rush, beck and nugent all claim to know it all.... I dont have a frickin clue how to fix stuff....that is going to be my stance

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

Imprison all banker top management if firms have been charged and fined for crimes (hint: that's all of them.)

Pull the military out of the entire ME close the bases and let the dust settle where it will.

Deploy the recalled military along the southern border (and mine the border.)

Disband 90% of the NSA, CIA, FBI, ETC.

Even out the 2nd amendment and allow concealed and open carry in all 50 states.

Build a wall topped in barbed wire around DC and imprison all federal incumbents within... forever.

Can I be vice president?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Mmm. Nope. Only way to win this next election is to say you support the following, regardless if you are telling the truth or not, regardless which party you back, as they are all one. Don't even hint at being a Libertarian, you will just be accused of attempting to steal votes from "legitimate Republicans", which are really Rino's.

1. War on Women - Even though the polls show most of America is weary of this meme already, the Dems are digging in, and this is the 2016 end-all. Hope you are either female, or efeminate gay, because they really want to "break the glass ceiling" and have the "first woman president" to follow "the first black president". The invented "War on Women" has been designed specifically to win 2016. Just as the entire progressive movement was blocked out for the last 100 years to get us single-payor healthcare. And that brings us to point two.

2. Fixing Healthcare - Vow to repair the Healthcare debacle, but with no specifics, exactly like the vague "Hope and change" meme of the first black president. Hype it up, gets lots of momentum behind it, but dare not speak in specifics, don't allow yourself to get backed into a corner where you have to answer questions. You must always be too busy, have appointments, even if it is just a round of golf with your body guard.

3. Amnesty - Promise every illegal alien, no matter the nationality, religion, sex, because they deserve to be here. Porous, open borders, free healthcare, free food, free housing, free school, even though you don't ever have to feel pressured to hold a job!

4. Auntie Sugar - To replace Uncle Sugar, of course! Free everything! We already have free food, healthcare, phones, and housing. All we need is wide screen televisions, cars, clothes and bling to complete the package! Push lots of fashion photos on the covers if all the popular fashion magazines, and push drinking lots of water. This seems to be working, and Dems want to extend unemployment, so may as well!

5. Lifetime unemployment - Don't want to work? Want to write poetry and smoke marijuana, and be taken care of so you can project your inner self? Count on Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid to back your campaign! You will get loads of money from the new legal non-war on drugs, because they will certainly honor your campaign whilst making macrame in your image! You go, grrrl!

6. No New Taxes! - This one is already in the making, and you won't even be lying, as the government is poised to seize the working slobs' IRA's and 401's! They have all the great ideas, and, if that's not enough, then they can just seize savings accounts! Hey, it worked in Greece!

7. Vow to get rid of that old, tired Constitutuon- its just a living document, and needs to be changed, anyway.

8. No more guns! Only the ones on the streets will remain, but we can get rid of those. In maybe 100 years. But, the police will protect you!

9. Make Homeschooling illegal - Can't have anyone thinking for themselves, they MUST go to Government Indoctrination Centers, otherwise known as public schools. Ban all private or Christian schools as well. We all know religion is dead, and America is not, and never was a Christian Nation. Our current president says we owe it all to Muslims, and, you didn't build that!

10. Just say No - To NASA, yes to the NSA! You NEED to know that everyone is buying into what you are saying, and any pockets of dissent, no matter how small, must be infiltrated and stopped! Sentencing will include 24/7 broadcasting of MSNBC into FEMA re-education camps! But, that part has to be seekrit!

So, put on those high heels, a little dab of perfume on the wrists, and don't forget behind the ears, a face-lift if you might be a little long in the tooth, and hit the campaign trail!

With an outline like this, you are a guaranteed winner!

Tell Dems and progs what they want to hear, and Republicans will be so mad, they will all stay home and refuse to vote!

Landslide!!!

edit on 18-2-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I know I have to start small and local. but I think that will be my slogan...: hell I don't know......but we are going to try.

I've always said that my campaign slogan would be, "I won't screw you any more than the last guy." if I ran for office.

At least I would be telling the truth. Which is a lot more than most of the tools in DC can say.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm still voting for Beezzer in the next election. Bunnies listen more than politicians do, they have big ears.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The trouble is, you might start out being all for the good of man, but you soon change into another beast of a prez .

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Bassago

Imprison all banker top management if firms have been charged and fined for crimes (hint: that's all of them.)

Pull the military out of the entire ME close the bases and let the dust settle where it will.

Deploy the recalled military along the southern border (and mine the border.)

Disband 90% of the NSA, CIA, FBI, ETC.

Even out the 2nd amendment and allow concealed and open carry in all 50 states.

Build a wall topped in barbed wire around DC and imprison all federal incumbents within... forever.

Can I be vice president?

I like all of that

To add to it.
While we have starving people in the world anyone with more than a million thats sitting idle should be forced to pay the excess to a fund thats for the specific purpose of feeding and homing the poor.
Only when there's no starving people should anyone ever be allowed to amass more than a million.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

rickymouse
I'm still voting for Beezzer in the next election. Bunnies listen more than politicians do, they have big ears.

That is true, but we do have tiny brai-. . . . . oooh! Something shiny!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

beezzer

rickymouse

Don't sell your self shor....Oh! Rabbit!

Point!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

That is a good stance, I still like my "f$%k I dont know party

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If I was president:

I would give any male between 18 and 25 years of age One thousand dollars cash and even pay for the doctor if they wanted to volunteer for a vasectomy. I think this would eventually help with many unwanted pregnancies and cut back on future participants in the welfare system. Pay 1000 dollars now and you don't have to worry about hundreds of thousands later.

I would call back our troops to guard our borders. All that money flowing to maintain bases across the oceans can stay here and reopen and renovate the bases here in America.

I would legalize Marijuana and Hemp for textile, medicinal, fuel, etc and make it a major export.

I would attack medical insurance and pharmaceutical companies with legislation that would force pricing of medicines and hospitals bills down to reasonable levels. I would have the FDA reviewed and shook down to get rid of any rats.

I would make any lobbying from a corporation illegal.

Push for more technology that makes it where a smart gun can only be fired by who owns it. They have a wrist watch system already that you have to have the watch on to fire the gun but I mean biometric guns or something similar. Then make it to where all new guns must have it. When you buy the gun then it's fitted to you and you only. No more children shooting themselves and others and it may make it a little easier for the police to track who pulled the trigger in homicide cases.

That is my first 4 years.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

tinner07

That is a good stance, I still like my "f$%k I dont know party

The irony of your post right after I replied to Beezzer is quite funny I think.

But I think I get your point. Or humor anyways.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Not only the FDA needs to be shook down, but HUD, the EPA, the FAA, FCC etc, etc.

Oh...I forgot the IRS. And DHS and etc, etc.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

True so true. I have to start somewhere though. Bringing the troops home could get rid of the TSA and homeland.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

beezzer

rickymouse

Politicians seem to have traded their brains for an ego. I think they thought they thought they were getting something like a tasty waffle when they made the trade....let go of my Eggo.
edit on 18-2-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

join