Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
As long as there is fundamentalist Islam and the U.S. meddling in the Middle-East...Israel ain't goin' nowheres.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

crazyewok

bbracken677

The rest of the world isnt nationalistic? What world is this, pray tell?

Come here to the UK we are about as nationalistic as a stone. Most of us (including me) haven’t even bothered to learn the national anthem.

Don’t get me wrong in a emergency we all band together, but unlike places like the USA were I see people worshiping the flag and reciting the pledge of allegiance like good little government drones we in the UK just don’t give a crap.
edit on 21-2-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

Nice of you to speak for everyone. I know a few Brits and I suppose it just depends on who you ask.

For one, I dont see anyone over hear "worshiping the flag and reciting the pledge of allegiance" so your perception is wrong. I dont think they do that in school here anymore. I dont think they have done that in school in decades, but I may be wrong.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

ahnggk

bbracken677

No offense to the CIA but they are likened to weather forecasters...they have problems predicting a few days out. What the heck makes anyone think they can predict 20 years out with any accuracy whatsoever.

We do not know what we do not know. Such is man's hubris...

Weather is far more difficult to predict that human nature.

I'm not surprised if such prediction turns out to be accurate.
edit on 20-2-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

The CIA failed to predict the fall of the Soviet Union. The CIA failed to predict something as simple as the Benghazi attack even though it was on 9/11....

Puhlease....

Humanity is easy to predict? Ok...then you should be able to do it.
Predict something that will happen by the end of the year that isn't just absolutely stupidly self-evident.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Israel's atomic weapon power keeps being referenced as to how far they'd go to keep from falling. On the contrary, I think a pre-emptive strike of such magnitude from them would be just the excuse some other country is looking for to go in and do some serious damage. It would be their ultimate downfall.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

neo96
Better hope Israel doesn't fall.

That will be the end of the star and flag fests on ATS trashing them.

This is the ATS politically correct Euro view.Israel/US=Satan.Any reality ends after that initial brain burp.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

FlyersFan
There has been a 'war of the womb' going on over there for a long while. Muslims have been told to outbreed the Jews. Arafat called it the 'war of the womb'. Birthrates being what they are, at some point Israel will disappear and become 'Palestine'. I have no doubt.

ATS Thread - Outbreeding the Enemy

So ya think some bum father can't AFFORD a brood of future suicide bombers?Let's blame that problem on Israel as well.Oh and I heard that they(Israel)had something to do with the destruction of Pompeii.
It seems many here cant distinguish between security measures and apartheid or even cries of genocide except for absence of mass bodies.And after all these disgusting replies people still refuse to see why Israel HAS to exist.They need a haven from...YOU!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

TDawg61

FlyersFan
There has been a 'war of the womb' going on over there for a long while. Muslims have been told to outbreed the Jews. Arafat called it the 'war of the womb'. Birthrates being what they are, at some point Israel will disappear and become 'Palestine'. I have no doubt.

So ya think some bum father can't AFFORD a brood of future suicide bombers?Let's blame that problem on Israel as well.Oh and I heard that they(Israel)had something to do with the destruction of Pompeii.
It seems many here cant distinguish between security measures and apartheid or even cries of genocide except for absence of mass bodies.And after all these disgusting replies people still refuse to see why Israel HAS to exist.They need a haven from...YOU!

What about the Palestinians... where is their Haven?
Your clueless!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

rigel4

TDawg61

FlyersFan

Your clueless!!!

And there lie the rub...

Rigel, your response indicates a, well...nm.

This subject will always be divisive. I fail to see why people cannot see both sides with any sort of objectivity and instead automatically take one extreme or the other.

Bottom line is the Jewish people claim the land as theirs, the Palestinians claim it as theirs. There is validity to both claims but as long as everyone wants to behave like a$$hats regarding the subject there will never be an equitable solution.

Personally, having been around at the time, I understand why Israel is pretty paranoid after the events of the 60s and 70s, most notably the 67 war. I also understand why the Palestinians believe their lands were taken (pretty much were stolen).

What I do not understand is the attitude of some Palestinian parents who are a-ok with their kids being suicide bombers. I witnessed an interview of a man who had lost 2 of his boys (they were suicide bombers) and he actually said that he was proud of them and wished the rest of his kids would follow suit. Really? Why don't you do it then you freaking hypocrite? (that was my response).

Anyways...this will never be resolved and there is little point to any debate and very little chance of objective discussion.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

rigel4

TDawg61

FlyersFan

Your clueless!!!

Said the Skinhead.Your thread is"clueless"and vile.Genocidal waste.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Wait,,,didn't they say this twenty years ago?
Uh Oh

S&F

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The zero sum thinking related to the Israel issue is mind numbing.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

Here in the United kingdom we have experienced our fair share of religious intolerance and upheaval regarding Catholics and Protestants but we seem to be able to live alongside one another in this day of age. We also have of fair share of Muslim and Indian fellows who also seem to have integrated seamlessly for the most part.

So what I just don't understand regarding Israel is why they all cannot just accept one another and get on with the lifes?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Snarl

Maigret

Belcastro
Israel was not founded on the kingdom of Judah. in fact the opposite.
why should i as a christian support Israel when they are not founded on the kingdom of Judah.

Oh, I agree, as a Christian, of course you cannot support Israel!

But ... but ... but, what if I don't ascribe to any named religion? What if I believed the tale of Christianity pre-dated some allegorical writings of 2100 years. What if I just credit the Jews of today as being of above average intelligence when compared to the other 7B people on this planet?

Don't be fooled by me. I have a fair understanding of both sides. What I don't understand is why there should be any outside influence on the Palestinian/Israeli thingamabob. People ... always gotta be pickin' sides.

... waves farewell and scurries off to find a thread on the Rothschilds ...

Deleted
edit on 22/2/2014 by Maigret because: Inner debate...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

bbracken677

crazyewok

bbracken677

Come here to the UK we are about as nationalistic as a stone. Most of us (including me) haven’t even bothered to learn the national anthem.

Don’t get me wrong in a emergency we all band together, but unlike places like the USA were I see people worshiping the flag and reciting the pledge of allegiance like good little government drones we in the UK just don’t give a crap.

Nice of you to speak for everyone. I know a few Brits and I suppose it just depends on who you ask.

For one, I dont see anyone over hear "worshiping the flag and reciting the pledge of allegiance" so your perception is wrong. I dont think they do that in school here anymore. I dont think they have done that in school in decades, but I may be wrong.

Unfortunately it's mandated for students to recite their love for God and country EVERY morning in all but 5 states!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n

8675309jenny .

Now just imagine of a nation that declares itself "the Christian state" Maybe japan could be "the Shinto state", or New Zealand "the Catholic state", "the Mormon state" etc etc

It's absurd, that someone can acquire citizenship to a nation based solely on RELIGION.
I don't think its solely based on religion. I read somewhere that an ATHEIST who can prove his Jewish ancestry is a legitimete candidate for Israeli citizenship. But a religious Jew who converts to a different religion would be denied citizenship. Israel is NOT a religious state. It has a nearly 30% atheist/secular population, holds gay pride parades and harbors many brothels, even in the holy city Jerusalem...thus breaking Jewish laws. ''Jewishness'', as defined by Israel is based exclusively on descent and lineage, not piety and religion.

Yea I know, but it's funny how it's acceptable for Israel to discriminate on the basis of something that is considered a religion to most people (I get the impression that viewing Jew's as a race is not politically correct these days). Effectively Israel treat it as a racial distinction in their criteria for acquiring an Israeli passport.

Gotta love the double standard.

Also gotta love the double standard of condemning nationalism when Israel are quite possibly the most nationalist nation on the face of the planet (with Japan/China/Korea also in the running!).

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
20 more years of hearing about this i am sick to the back teeth of hearing about the middle east

the un holyland more like

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 8675309jenny

I am a bit confused.

Assuming you are an American, try getting a Tanzanian or Russian passport. Wont happen. So why would you expect to be able to get an Israeli passport?

Or am I missing something huge here....

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

8675309jenny

bbracken677

crazyewok

bbracken677

Unfortunately it's mandated for students to recite their love for God and country EVERY morning in all but 5 states!

Ahh...I see. And this will permanently and forever brain wash our children beyond repair....

I had to say it in California back in the 60s... I am about as anti-govt as you can get without being an outright anarchist. So I guess it didnt stick. I can think of a lot more important things to be upset about than this stupid crap. Really?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

bbracken677

I am a bit confused.

Assuming you are an American, try getting a Tanzanian or Russian passport. Wont happen. So why would you expect to be able to get an Israeli passport?

Or am I missing something huge here....

I don't want an Israeli passport LOL. Obviously my post flew about 10,000ft over your head.

No other country that I'm aware of will simply hand you citizenship just because you're Jewish, Hindu, Muslim, Mormon, Christian etc. Except Israel that is.

And then they turn around and condemn nationalism in Europe, and ram multiculturalism down everyone elses throats...

Israel is a nation run by insidious manipulative f*#king hypocrites. That simple.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I see, and the US isnt run by insidious manipulative hypocrites? Neither are any EU countries..they are all just fine.

Seems that you are just an anti-semitic bigot. Case closed

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join